fatieynmanmanhani / Kim Sunhi x Nam Woohyun (Infinite)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

I might be Bad but I'm Good

 

The school was quiet when infinite walked in. The famous gang practically owned the place. Well that’s what they like to think. Infinite already had control over almost everyone. People were scared to be near them or be called out by them. All the girls in the school worshiped them. Not all girls worshiped Infinite. 
 
When infinite walked though those big doors entering the school. People all around gathered to watch them in amazement. They were after all very handsome. The seven boys looked around for a way out of the crowd. 
 
“Get out of the way,” SungGyu ordered coolly. He was looking straight ahead with no emotion. With his words the crowd made a way out for them. SungGyu didn’t say a thank you or a single smile. It was SungGyu’s cold leader ways. 
 
The gang moved toward class. The crowds eyes glittered amazed. As the crowd scattered away, infinite made their way to their seats.
 
“Hey hyungnim. Why do we have to go to class today?” Woohyun asked pouting. 
 
“The principal said if we don’t go to class today. He’s going to spit us up,” SungGyu said looking at the board. 
 
“So we don’t have to go to class today? Alright!” SungYeol smiled childishly. 
 
“I think we have to go to class everyday until he’s off our backs,” Dongwoo said sternly. “He’s expecting that. We wait until he forgets he ever said that.”
 
“Dongwoo is right. We wait for awhile till we can skip class again,” SungGyu said to s. They lowered their head in agreement. 
 
“Wait? I don’t follow anyone’s rules,” L protested. SungGyu looked coldly at L. “only hyunnim”
 
“Myungsoo, you idiot.” Woohyun smiled playfully. The group laughed because the tense air their Hungnam caused. 
 
Class started rather early. The boys joked around and played around. At the back of the classroom infinite was making a lot of noise. WooHyun was the one who was the loudest. 
 
“Woohyun, you want to sit up front?” The teacher asked. 
 
“No, why would I?” Woohyun laughed. 
 
“Here now.” The teacher ordered. Woohyun jumped up from his seat. 
 
“Make me!” Woohyun smirked. The teacher walked to the back but woohyun didn’t finch. He stood up tough and his head held high. The small woman grabbed Woohyun by the hair pulling to the front. Woohyun squirmed and tried to get free but it hurt too much. 
 
“Damn woman. Don’t have to pull that hard,” Woohyun rubbed his head sorely. He sat in his new desk right next to Kim Sunhi. Kim Sunhi the famous nerd of the school. A girl loved by every guy and teachers. Some girls don’t like her because she’s not like them. She doesn’t worship infinite like them. She’s just a innocent, smart girl.
 
Her big eyes wandered toward Woohyun with curiosity. Sunhi moved her long straight black hair out of the way, revealing her natural cherry-coloured lips. Woohyun noticed Sunhi was looking at him so he stared back at her. Both looking at each other oddly. Woohyun with his street clothing and Sunhi wearing her uniform. Woohyun moved closer to Sunhi’s face. Sunhi’s heart went faster as he went closer.
 
“You’re a good girl.” Woohyun plainly said.
 
“What?” Sunhi asked confused.
 
“Your wearing a uniform and your doing your work. Nice to meet you ‘good girl’. My name is Nam Woohyun,” Woohyun grabbed Sunhi’s hand to shake. Sunhi pulled away as fast as she could, leaving him shocked. 
 
“My name isn’t ‘good girl’. It’s Kim Sunhi,” She corrected him. 
 
“Good girl has a nice name. You know what else is cute about you? Your eyes,” Woohyun flirted with a wink. 
 
“Oh, y-you should do you work.” Sunhi blushed as she stuttered. 
 
“I never work,” Woohyun said quietly. He felt embarrassed that he always lacks while she’s at the top of the class. 
 
***(one week)***
One week has passed and Woohyun still sitting in front of the class with Sunhi. That past Woohyun and Sunhi knew more about each other. There wasn’t that awkward feeling with them anymore or Woohyun flirting weirdly. It just came natural with them. They got along very well, forgetting they were differences. 
 
They were both sitting in the hall eating lunch together. The much Sunhi made for both of them to eat. 
 
“Sunhi, I was thinking….we shouldn’t be friends. I don’t want to be friends anymore. You know?” Woohyun asked shyly. “I want to be more than friends” Woohyun’s voice went high. 
 
“More than friends?” Sunhi asked looking at Woohyun.
 
“I want us to be together,” Woohyun said straight forwardly. “but I have to ask my leader first.”
 
Woohyun got up but Sunhi grabbed his hand, “Are you going to be okay?”
 
“Of course I’m going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. When I come back I have something to give you,” Woohyun said with a smile then he left. 
 
I hope he’s going to be okay. If he doesn’t come back in ten minutes I’m going to go find him. Sunhi thought determined. 
 
“Ten minutes!” Sunhi yelled before Woohyun disappeared.
 
***(At the back of the school)***
 
“Hey Hyung! Nice seeing you again,” SungJong laughed. It was true they never saw Woohyun in a while. Since Woohyun was going to class everyday because of Sunhi, his gang skipped class again.
 
Woohyun walked over to SungGyu. He wasn’t feeling scared to face his Hungnam. If it was for Sunhi he could do anything. He could go to every part of the world for her. She meant a lot to him now. 
 
“Hyungnim,…” Woohyun said sternly. His voice was calm and steady. SungGyu only looked at him. “I want out of infinite.” 
 
His words cut though the air like flying knives. All his other members and Hyungnim was now looking at him. It was his only way to be with Sunhi. That was their number one rule. No girlfriends.
 
SungGyu got up gritting his teeth. He was angry. No one never dropped out of infinite for a girl. He never thought he would see the day. Why did it have to be Woohyun? SungGyu thought. 
 
“Who’s against it? Put your hand up,” SungGyu put his hand up. Soon everyone’s hands went up but L’s. It wasn’t because they didn’t like Woohyun it was because they were scared of SungGyu
 
“Myungsoo? You understand me right?” Woohyun asked depending on L’s option. L’s eyes sadden. 
 
“Woohyun, I never did like you with Sunhi. What’s so amazing about her? Were family and she’s just a girl.” L said clenching his fists. They started to surround Woohyun. SungJong and L moved closer to Woohyun. The youngest always goes first when fighting. SungJong ran toward Woohyun and tried to punch him but he got thrown. Woohyun grabbed L’s fist and twisted until he was facing backwards. Soon all of them were fighting Woohyun. Woohyun dodged every kick and punch at came his way. SungGyu kicked Woohyun hard enough for him to fall down. Both laying on the ground from the impact. 
 
That’s when they have their opportunity to get Woohyun. Woohyun covered his face and went into a ball. He knew that he was too weak to get back up. 
 
“You made the biggest mistake,” L said while he had his foot on Woohyun’s stomach. 
 
“The police are coming!” A girl named Jang Raena yelled. She was standing with Sunhi. Infinite ran away when they hear police. L took a good look at the girl before running to.
 
“Thank you unnie.” Sunhi smiled at the older girl. Raena looked at Woohyun beaten up on the ground. 
 
“He looks hurt. I’ll go get a nurse,” Raena said and ran to get the nurse. 
 
Sunhi walked up to Woohyun on the ground. She sat down next to him brushing his hair out of the way. Woohyun sat up and grabbed Sunhi into a hug. She squirmed and tried to push him off. 
 
“I don’t like that,” Sunhi whined. 
 
“If you love me your going to love skin ship to,” Woohyun smiled, hugging Sunhi. Sunhi stopped trying to get away and hugged him back. 
 
“I told you ten minutes.” Sunhi smiled back. “Woohyun’s bad.”
 
“You know how every guy gives the girl something pretty or to wear. I think giving my heart is the greatest gift. It’s a gift that’s very precious,” Woohyun said in a serious tone.
 
“I’ll make sure it doesn’t hurt. What happened with infinite?” Sunhi asked.
 
“I’m not in infinite anymore and I‘m not going back,” Woohyun said coolly with a 
low voice. 
 
“Are you sure?” Sunhi asked concerned.
 
“No,”
 
(KMLZee)
Hello! ^__^ I hope you liked this one-shot. I think you have noticed that L appeared a lot. Also Jang Raena(Zenlovers) appeared to in this story. That’s because I have an idea. Hahaha I thought it would be cool if these two infinite one-shot’s can tie together. Like they would have something to do with each other. So Kim Sunhi(fatieynmanmanhani) will be in Jang Raena’s(Zenlovers) one-shot as well. 
 
Oh, I actually don’t know Infinite as well. -.- I did a lot of my fangirling research. (Searching their profiles, blood types, etc) The only person I know from Infinite is SungJong. Hahaha. Oh sorry for making SungGyu the bad guy.
 
I have something planned! XD *evil smile* muhahahaha!
 
BBYONG~!
 
BBYONG~!