pororo_girl / Shin Sunmi x Chunji (Teen Top)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Me and You
 
And it all started with a simple truth and dare game. He didn’t know it would get so out of hand. It wasn’t suppose to happen like this? ChanHee thought. It was just a night ago. It was just a fun game to play with the guys. 
 
*** (L.Joe’s house) ***
 
“Chunji, truth or dare?” Changjo sheepishly said. 
 
Chunji stuttered. He knew either way he wasn’t going to get an easy question or dare. How did he get into this game anyway. So far so good. The other’s were just getting started. 
 
“Truth or Dare,” Ricky yelled excitedly. 
 
“Just say truth and admit that you love, Shin Sunmi,” C.A.P smiled as he made the word love continue on. Chunji sat back nearly trying to hid himself. His face was already turning a red colour. 
 
“DARE,” Chunji yelled trying to avoid what C.A.P said. He also avoid any eye contact with him. He knew his hyung was right. I don’t like her why do I feel like I’m lying to myself? It’s impossible. Chunji fought with himself. He continued that way always every time Sunmi popped up in his mind. So much that it finally convinced himself that he didn’t like her and had nothing to do with her.  
 
“Whoa calm down,” L.Joe laughed. “I dare you to make Sunmi fall in love with you and after that dump her. When you dump her you have to say-” 
 
“Wait what?” Ricky asked before L.joe can finish what he was talking about. Chunji on the other hand was too speechless to talk. “Why, Sunmi? Can’t it be someone else,” 
 
L.Joe whispered into Ricky’s ears. Soon it looked like Ricky knew what was going on. Ricky nodded his head for L.Joe to continue. 
 
“You have to say you’re an idiot,” 
 
***
 
 A whole crowd gathered around Teen Top. They walked into the school naturally. Every move just made the crowd of girls go crazy. Some girls were ssaiko enough to try to grab Teen Top by force. 
 
“We got to get out of here,” Krystal grabbed Sunmi’s hand. They entered the school and rushed to class. 
 
“Your hair is always wavy,” Krystal began to play with Sunmi’s hair. 
“It’s because it’s my natural hair,” Sunmi giggled. 
 
“Bwoh! You don’t do anything? What about your nice skin? It’s natural to? That’s right you don’t like putting stuff on you. What about make up?” Krystal asked.
 
“I guess I never tried,” Sunmi placed her finger on her lips, trying to think about it a bit more. 
 
“I’ll put make up on you someday,” Krystal said.
 
“Hey,” 
 
Both girls look up from what they were doing. It was Chunji one of the school’s kingka’s. He had on his famous charming smile to begin with. He put both on his hands on Sunmi’s desk as he stared at her. 
 
“Hi, Chunji.” Sunmi nervously said. She wanted to say more but she was just too shy of Chunji. At least she should’ve sounded more calm with him there. She’s never like this with other guys. She’s always confident and nothing seems to bother her. 
 
“I was wondering if you want to, you know, hang out sometime? Like after school,” Chunji said awkwardly. 
 
“Yeah okay,” Sunmi said shyly. Chunji rushed out of the class with all most no oxygen left. He was starting to feel a bit hotter than usually. Maybe it was the weather getting warming. He tried to cool himself down and he keep rubbing his face. Today he shouldn’t go to school. He’ll just skip school for today for something fun. Something to keep his mind off of her. Just like that Chunji was gone. I’ll just pick her up after school. He thought as he ran. 
 
***
 
 
It’s just like any other time. We always hang out but not us alone, together. Sunmi sat on the stairs outside the school. She played with her shoes for awhile, waiting for Chunji. Soon her waiting paid off. 
 
“Hey, let’s get going,” Chunji offered his hand while looking the other way. Sunmi blushed as she grabbed his hand in hers. As soon as Sunmi got up he let go, making confusion wonder around in the air. 
 
“Did I say we can hold hands all the way there?” Chunji raised his eyebrows. Sunmi pouted looking down. Tears were just about to form in her dark brown eyes. He quickly took action. He didn’t want to see Sunmi cry. It wasn’t right.
 
“Fine, here.” Chunji held his hand out for Sunmi. Then they walked to the first place Chunji picked out. 
 
*** (Zoo At the panda bears) *** 
 
“Look there so cute,” Sunmi stared at the panda bears in awe. 
 
“Yeah,” Chunji said staring at Sunmi in awe as well. He didn’t know why he was staring at her more often then he did before. Maybe the panda bears make her more cute? Chunji thought trying to have an explanation. 
 
“I want that panda bear. It’s awesomely cute,” Sunmi laughed happily. I would do anything to be that panda bear. Chunji drifted into a day dream where he was the panda bear. His day dream he was with Sunmi as the panda bear. Oh his life was wonderful like he made it be. 
 
“Are you hungry?” Chunji asked. Sunmi nodded. 
 
Chunji grabbed Sunmi’s hand and they walked to the park to eat. Chunji set everything up, he smiled to himself that he made everything the way he wanted it to be. Why was he caring so much to have everything perfect for Sunmi? Remember the dare, it’s just for the dare. Chunji said over and over to himself. Was Chunji just being stubborn about it. I…was all Chunji could say to himself. Nothing ever came after “I”. 
 
***
Sunmi POV
 
Yesterday felt just like a date. Was it really a date? I blushed as I didn’t really notice where I was going. Today I wanted to dress a bit different. Krystal did my make up and I dressed to be noticed by him. 
 
“Whoa, Sunmi.” L.Joe stopped me. The rest of Teen Top surrounded me but where was Chunji. Soon all of them was being really nice to me, so I just played along. 
 
“YAH! Why are you dressed like that!” Chunji yelled. I quickly turned to face him. He didn’t look happy he looked mad. I never saw him this mad before. 
 
“Isn’t she cute today,” Changjo smirked eyeing Chunji. What was going on? 
 
“Hey, Sunmi. Your coming to my house tonight right?” L.Joe asked. 
 
“Yeah,” I said in response. Chunji looked even more mad. He was so mad he walked right up to L.Joe and looked like he was going to hit him. Soon both of them were yelling at each other. They pushed each other back and forth. 
 
“Why the  F****** H*** would you go to his house at night!” Chunji turned to me and yelled. I could feel my lip pouting and my eye’s getting watery. Chunji swearing is scary. I never seen him like this before.
 
“Because he asked me,” I said between sobs. Chunji stopped and turned away to yell some more at L.Joe. That’s when I grabbed him on his waist and held on tight. Still crying I never let go.
 
“Okay fine! I love, Sunmi!” Chunji yelled at s. “I can’t take this dare anymore!”
 
“We just wanted to hear what you were keeping inside for so long. So today was the day where you exploded your love to, Sunmi,” C.A.P said.
 
“I thought this day was going to be more romantic,” Ricky whined.
 
 I was still hugging him from the back. I felt scared to let go. 
 
“Did you hear what I said?” Chunji said asked.
 
“Nope. You made me cry so why should I listen to you,” I said smiling but I made myself sound sad. 
 
“I said I loved you,” Chunji said calmly. 
 
“Do you really love me?” I asked. Chunji pulled my arms away from his waist so we can face toward each other. I kissed his cheek quickly. “You loved me all this time?” 
 
“Yeah.” Then we ran into the sunset with hearts all over the place. Even panda bears with big cute eyes ran with us. Like that would ever happen. We just went to the swings and he pushed me. 
Then my love story continued. 
 
(KMLZee)
Hello~! It's been a very long time right? Sorry for the long wait. Endings always trouble me. TT^TT But this past time I've been very busy with things. Now that event is over I'm more non busy. It was a big disappointment to me tho. WHY!!!!!? Damn you. >.> 
not you guys btw LMAO. I have a new story called "Obnoxious Being" I'm really am liking it so far. :D
 
This shop right here is new. They take requests for Graphics, Trailers, One Shot's/two shot, and also reviews. They aren't a busy shop. 
 
BBYONG~!

BBYONG~!