AyumiLikesSHINee / Lee Hyuna x Kim Heechul (Suju)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

Locked

 

This is great. He thought, as he walking in the building. He couldn’t help but smile at his brilliant idea. He wore his everyday clothes not caring if anyone saw him.  He didn’t say a single word where he was going to s. By now they would be wondering where he was but he didn’t mind.

“Hello,” Heechul greeted a man. The man looked at Heechul funny. He wondered why a famous singer was in his office.  “I have something you want to know,”

“Is that so, kid?” The man asked not surprised. He spoke to Heechul like he was like any other human being or a level lower.

“Yeah, it’s about SHINee and 2ne1.” Heechul stated formally.

“SHINee and 2ne1, you say.” The man grew more interest in the topic.

The next morning it was everywhere. In the newspaper and it also made it in every news channel. Soon both the mangers of SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment were getting frustrated with the problem. Reporters were outside both Idols’ dorms. It seemed like a million questions were being asked every day from the idols.  It was only about the two Maknae’s but their members somehow got dragged into the drama, a drama that wasn’t real at all.

“SHINee’s Taemin isn’t my boyfriend,” Minzy said with a sigh, as she got into the van. She didn’t know how that rumour started and didn’t care. It was after all a fake rumour.

“Minji-ah, don’t let them get to you,” Dara said caringly.

“I know unnie. They sometimes bug me a lot. This week has been really annoying, I never been asked so much questions just by trying to walk a short distance. I can’t go anywhere because of them,” Minzy yawned.

“Tell me about it. Even though I’m not you, I’m still in this drama,” Dara said.

“Go away! I don’t know what you’re talking about. Minzy and Taemin aren’t dating,” CL yelled as she rushed into the van.

***(SM Entertainment) ***

“Tell us, Taemin. Where is your girlfriend?” One of the reporters asked blocking Taemin’s way.

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” Taemin blushed slightly. It would be nice to have a girlfriend. Taemin thought bluntly.

“Leave our Maknae alone,” The three members said as they blocked every reporter.

“Hey. Hyuna! Can you open the door?” Jonghyun yelled as he tried to shoo away people.

An average height girl stood at the entrance of SM Entertainment. She tried to keep her long brown hair out of her eyes. She was just an average girl brown eyes and normal weight. The only thing that might not be average about her was that she was best friends with SHINee and 2ne1.

Hyuna opened the door and closed it be hide them. She kept away the reporters and called the guards. She quickly sneaked away to the side of the building. She had to find another way into SM Entertainment since the front entrance was blocked. She knew exactly where to go without being seen. Without noticing Kim Heechul was also walking her direction, they bumped into each other.

“Hey watch where you’re walking you crazy fan girl,” Heechul said bitterly. Hyuna just looked at Heechul and left without a word. She had no intention with him.

“I’m not crazy and I’m certain that I’m not a fan of you,” Hyuna shoot back. She finally made her way in the building.

“Sorry I was a bit late,” Hyuna apologized to SHINee. “I bumped into Heechul,”

Taemin groaned as he heard Heechul’s name.  Hyuna quickly noticed Taemin’s reaction. She looked at Taemin concerned.

“What’s wrong?” Hyuna asked.

The door opened as 2ne1 walked in. Hyuna welcomed 2ne1 politely. There was a tense feeling in the room. CL and Onew walked side by side.

“We both found out who started the rumour,” Onew announced.

“It’s Heechul right?” Hyuna said focusing outside the window.

“How did you find out?” CL wondered Hyuna’s fast remark.

“Heechul never hangs around the SM building alone. He’s always with someone when it’s about business. I get this weird vibe from him to.  Ever since that rumour started, I’ve been doing my own research. I know that Minji and Taemin wouldn’t go out. So something was wrong there,” Hyuna said smiling.

“We just have to get him to clear up the rumour, so all our lives would be less troublesome. It’s hard having a fake rumour going around. Plus our mangers are getting really frustrated.” Key said.

*** (Three days of Heechul hanging out with Hyuna) ***

“Hyuna! I bought you bubble tea,” Heechul smiled cheerful y holding Hyuna’s bubble tea. Hyuna nearly jumped up with joy. Those couple of days they’ve been closer. Hyuna still knew Heechul was the one who started the rumour. She just wanted to hear it from him now.

“Thanks. You didn’t have to buy it for me,” Hyuna smiled sipping her bubble tea happily.

“Whatever. I bought it anyway,” Heechul smiled because it just showed how much he thought of her. He was just simply going to meet her to hang out but he saw bubble tea and had to get her one. He stopped by a few stores tempted to buy her something she would like. Today he had to get something off of his chest. It bothered him like crazy.

“Hyuna, can I tell you something?” Heechul asked feeling himself pull back not wanting to say. She nodded her head lost in her bubble tea. “I started that rumour about 2ne1 and SHINee,”

“How dare you do something like that to my friends, you know how hard it got for them. Because of that fake rumour I couldn’t hang around with them anymore,” Hyuna spoke her mind feeling mad.

“I didn’t mean to. I didn’t know it would happen like this,” Heechul said.

Hyuna pushed Heechul in the nearest door. It said men’s washroom on the door. As she locked it she felt regretful. She made her way home and left Heechul locked somewhere in Seoul.

*** (Four days past after Hyuna left Heechul locked up in a women’s washroom) ***


After what Hyuna did to Heechul she couldn’t stop thinking about him. She wondered if he was alright and if he got out. She also wondered if Heechul’s feelings changed after that.

There was a knock at the door. Hyuna didn’t expect anyone today. When she got to the door Heechul, was standing at the door way. He looked at her having a lot to say.

“I got that rumour cleared. Everything is back to normal. I just wanted to tell you that,” Heechul said as he turned away.

“Really? Thanks. Hey, Heechul I’m sorry I locked you up in a women’s washroom somewhere in Seoul.” Hyuna let out a small laugh hoping she would laugh with her. He did.

“Oh, after I got out of that women’s washroom. I forgot what else I was going to say to you. Since I was locked up in that washroom I couldn’t tell you that I liked you,” Heechul said smiling to his confession.