MikaLikesPie / Song Mika x Yang YoSeob (B2ST)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Both sides of love
 
Innocent eye
 
A group of girls stood in the girls washroom gossiping about a guy they saw recently. They all jumped in with amazement when they heard the news. Every girl in high school paid close attention to the all so ‘great’ YoSeob. “The all so ‘great’ YoSeob.” You would hear come from every girls mouth.
 
One girl stood out in particular. She wasn’t going crazy over the college/member of beast guy across from their high school. Her long black hair laid calmly over her small frame. Her brown eyes started to grow with annoyance. Her pink lips turned into a pout. Her nature blush started to fade with the placement of a pale color. Even though she was a fan as well she seemed to be holding back. 
 
“There’s no way a fan girl like me would get someone like him.” She thought sadly. She looked like she was going to explode but instead she kept it in. The girls around her giggled loudly.
 
“YoSeob oppa, looked at me!” One of the girls yelled.
 
“When!?” All of them yelled.
 
“Yesterday when I was walking by his college.” She blushed brightly. All the girls looked jealous of her remark. They all pouted.
 
“Mika? What do you think of YoSeob oppa?” The black haired girl looked at them confused then anger came back to her soft face. The air was getting tense and heavy. The fan girl club of YoSeob took a step back. A black cloud covered the girls washroom and then it happened. The 15 year old girl was going to give them a piece of her mind.
 
Mika Song POV
 
“Do you really think I want anything to do with YoSeob oppa?” I asked angrily. 
 
“Mika? But don’t you like oppa?” My best friend asked me quietly. I didn’t turn to meet her eyes but walked out of the washroom without a word. Why would they start starting about YoSeob oppa in front of me when it hurts to no he’s there and…and dreams wont come true. I said to myself. I guess I was trying to fool myself that I didn’t like oppa so I whenever I walk past him I wont blush. It feels embarrassing! When I do things like that. I meronged to no one feeling embarrassed just by thinking about it. School was about over and I couldn’t help but look out the window across the street. I never really talked to YoSeob but I want to. Someday. 
 
After a long day I felt tired and sleepy. I smelled the nice outside air. 
 
“Hey! I heard you got mad why didn’t you cause noise? It’s not like you.” Ahn Niel called after me. I looked back shocked. 
 
“What’s it up to you?” I asked softly but it didn’t come out softly. 
 
“You always start something up when your mad. Remember a few weeks ago you got mad and beat up this new kid because…I’ll just leave it at that.” Niel oppa smiled gently. 
 
“I didn’t feel like it because violence is never the answer.” I said trying to keep a straight face but end up laughing. Niel looked at me weirdly when I said ‘violence is never the answer’ but he laughed to. 
 
“Mika? The only way to find love is to chase after it and say yes to any chance.” Niel said in a calm voice. “I got to go but remember what I told you okay?” He then ran away from me, waving.
 
“Okay.” I loudly said smiling. I really didn’t no what Niel meant but I bet it’s important. I do what to find love more then anything. I do want someone to hold and feel safe with. I want to smile when that person smiles. I want to feel that rush when my heart goes crazy and tried to jump out when that person is near.
 
It was getting late out and I had to walk home. A past a couple of trees that’s when I stopped and looked at oppa’s college doors. I quickly turned back to my direction and started walking. I heard footsteps be hide me. My heart started to freak out and speed up. At that point I felt like running. Why couldn’t Niel oppa stayed with me! I yelled mentally and closed my eyes for the worse to come. Was I being kidnapped? 
 
“Are you okay?” A boy said holding my shoulder with his hand. 
 
“YES!” I loudly said  not looking at the boy.
 
“Oh not good. I that you were afraid or something. Seeing you ran like that made me wanna run as well.” YoSeob laughed. “My name is Yang YoSeob.” He bowed. 
 
“My name is Song Mika.” I bowed respectfully. He burst out laughing. 
 
“I know that.” YoSeob laughed. I gave him a confused look. “You have a name tag on your shirt.” I looked down at my shirt and noticed I did have a name tag on my shirt. My cheeks started to burn. I couldn’t open my mouth to talk. I can’t believe I’m talking to YoSeob. I went fan girl mode in my head. 
 
“That’s a nice smile you have.” YoSeob smiled at me.
 
“I like your smile to.” I replied back. I was starting to get a bit nervous and couldn’t stop playing with this random thing I found in my pocket. YoSeob was still walking with me. We both didn’t speak a word to each other but I felt him looking at me. 
 
“Bye, Mika. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He smiled caringly and left my heart hurting from the moment. 
 
“Tomorrow?” I said looking into the blue sky smiling. 
 
*** (2 weeks passed and Mika and YoSeob walked home together. Everyday they got to know each other better. YoSeob started to feel his heart become warmer from everyday he was with Mika. Mika started feeling the feeling she wanted.)
 
“Mika!” A boy in my class come face to face with me. I just looked up in shock. “I love you please go out with me!” 
 
“I’m sorry but-” I stopped myself from finishing the sentence I began. I started to remember Niel’s words, “The only way to find love is to chase after it and say yes to any chance”. Niel does that mean I have to say yes to this person when I don’t even no his name. I don’t want to be mean? I’ll ask YoSeob when I go home and give this person tomorrow. “I’ll think about it.” I smiled sweetly as I can. He gave me a slight blush and said okay. 
 
School was over and it was time to walk home. I walked to Yoseob’s college waiting for him. He came out smiling but when he saw me he looked sad. 
 
“Mika! Walk up ahead I want to try something.” He yelled to me. I began walking feeling awkward. I heard his soft laughing then his arms were around my waist hugging me and his head on my shoulder. I heard my heart beating like crazy and wondered if he could hear it to. 
 
“Are you smiling now?” He asked me still having his embrace around me. “Your so beautiful when you smile.” He let go slowly and looked at me. 
 
“I need your advice on something. Someone confessed to me and I don’t know what to do.” I said quickly. His eyes got big with shock.
 
“Oh is that so? You want me to tell you what to do? I only can tell you is to let your heart led you. If you love him then go for it.” He gave me comfortable words. 
 
“I don’t know his name but my friend said ‘the only way to find love is to chase after it and say yes to any chance’ does that sound like love?” I asked confused. He moved closer to me making my feel panic.
 
“Don’t go look for love but wait for true love to come and find you.” He said looking into my eyes. 
 
“I don’t want to wait.” I pouted. He started laughing weirdly and gave me those eyes. The I-Have-Something-I-Really-Have-To- say eyes.
 
“Mika, I love you. I can’t stand being away from you. When were away from each other my heart hurts with pain. When I’m with you I feel as ease. Please be by my side always?” YoSeob said breathing hard. 
 
“Are you okay?” I asked putting my hand on his head. I giggled and kissed his cheek. 
 
“Oppa, I really like you to. I’m sorry but I can’t say love right now. I have to see if this is real.” I said uncertain.
 
“At least were together.” 
 
(KMLZee) 
How do you like it?:3 I wanted to write more but y'know everyone's should be the same lenght. You know what “Don’t go look for love but wait for true love to come and find you.” and “Mika? The only way to find love is to chase after it and say yes to any chance.” Those words were said to me before. LOL I still don't know what they mean but I try to understand them. Ps. The next in line one shot will be up tmrw. And They didn't call me 'Mika'. hahha xD