Babiesaurus / Yoon DaYoung x Changjo (Teen Top)

Going crazy whenever your near! One shots by KMLZee(CLOSED temporarily)

 

Bad Boys Are A Pain
Two teenagers walked down the hall talking. They were so into their conversation that they forgot about school. Well DaYoung was the one who forgot but Changjo intended it. He didn’t want to be alone if he skipped and plus why not do it with a pretty girl. He grinned at the thought of being so in control without her even knowing. 
 
“Hey, DaYoung. Want to hang around in the gym together? It’s really fun when the lights are off,” Changjo asked with a innocent look. DaYoung hesitated but later on nodded. She knew it was a bad idea but what could she do. She liked bad boys.
 
When they got the gym. They both sneaked inside and turned off the lights. DaYoung was having a lot of fun running around. Changjo started chasing DaYoung. Both laughed until their body couldn’t take it anymore. DaYoung sat down, smiling at her new found experience. 
 
“It’s weird how you didn’t get hurt?” Changjo chuckled. 
 
“Oh. Yeah I did. My lip hurts for some reason. I don’t know how that happened,” DaYoung said as she felt her lip. On the side of her lip had blood but she couldn’t see it. It was too dark. If she saw the blood she would be freaking our right about now. 
 
Changjo grew interest and took that as a chance. He didn’t know where her lips were but he’ll take that chance. Life was all about taking chances right? Well that’s what Changjo thinks. He planted his lips where he thought DaYoung’s lips were but failed. 
 
“YAH! What are you doing kissing my nose?” DaYoung yelled as she stood up in a hurry. She tried to scurry away but tripped at the process. Her eye’s grow at her failure. 
 
“Stupid floor,” DaYoung said while running toward the door. Somehow she couldn’t open it so she just struggled until it opened. 
 
“She’s so cute when she’s clumsy,” Changjo let our a small laugh. Somewhat of his heart ached for her to come back. I can’t be the best at that, Changjo thought. 
 
DaYoung was confused. Most of all she was worried. She just skipped most of school. In a couple of minutes the bell well ring to go home. A someone put a hand on DaYoung’s shoulder. She turned around fast.
 
“Hyung?” DaYoung asked sacred. 
 
“What are you doing with that trouble maker? Did you skip school again with him?” C.A.P asked mad his voice was starting to get louder. He looked at DaYoung with those serious eyes making her feel small. She felt sacred of her hyung. He told her not to hang around Changjo but she didn’t listen. He never really gave a reason why anyway. He just said not to hang around him no matter what. 
 
“Yeah so,” DaYoung said not looking at him. 
 
“I forbid you to hang around him. He’s just using you. Do you really think he likes you? Huh? I bet after you can’t skip with him he will find another girl to do that. You aren’t the first girl. He‘s a no good for nothing player,” He said getting more angry. 
 
“Your so harsh, hyung!” DaYoung said almost in tears. She left as fast as she could. That’s when she saw Changjo hanging with another girl. They were holding hands and looking at each other funny. Like the way he looked at DaYoung. 
 
I will never fall for bad boys again and that, that! DaYoung mentally said. Those words were very true and came from the heart. Bad boys were a pain to DaYoung and she didn’t want anything to do with them. 
 
*** (Next day) ***
 
It was just another normal day but without Changjo. Whenever she thought about him she wanted to hit something. She threw down her bag on the her desk loudly. When the bag hit the desk the impact broke it open. She sighed with relief that her papers didn’t go everywhere. 
 
Ricky bend down and helped pick up her papers. DaYoung was surprised at first but then helped him. The papers were all back in her bag.
 
“Thank you,” DaYoung bowed. She smiled sweetly at him. Ricky stayed quiet. His face went a deep red. He gave her a thumbs up and walked back to his desk. 
 
The whole day passed by and DaYoung was with Ricky. She promised herself not to fall for bad boys but not sweet nice boys. They both got along well. 
 
*** ( A week later) ***
 
“Hyung, do you think this will work?” Ricky asked L.Joe.
 
“Yeah. DaYoung likes bad boys. So I’m sure of it,” L.Joe certain of himself. Ricky just nodded. All her other crushes were bad boys, so I have to be bad to get her to like me as well. Ricky thought to himself. 
 
“Remember think bad boy. What will a bad boy do?” L.Joe pointed out the door. 
 
“What will a bad boy do anyway?” Ricky asked confused. 
 
“That’s what you have to think when your near DaYoung,” L.Joe face palmed Ricky. 
 
“Okay, Hyung.” Ricky replied.
 
“I can be cuter then, DaYoung!” Changjo walked in frustrated at something. Ricky took interest as he heard DaYoung’s name. 
 
“Changjo what’s wrong?” Ricky asked Changjo. 
 
“She thinks she’s so cute. Oh yeah I can be better. This one time I was in town and  this whole bunch of noona’s told me I was super cute,” Changjo mumbled on. “Why are you dressed up like that?” 
 
“Oh this?” Ricky gestured to himself. Changjo nodded. “It’s just a project,” 
 
***
 
As school started Ricky felt nervous. He wondered if DaYoung would like him this way better. He made sure she was looking. Ricky broke almost every rule he knew about. He also got sent to the office more then twice today. He also talked back to the teacher and got into a few fights. He was sore like he never imagined. A lot of girls wanted to know him better. They were flirting with him and he was getting too used to it. 
 
He couldn’t find her anywhere. It was like she was avoiding him. When he tried to call her over she would pretend not to notice. She’s always with C.A.P hyung. Ricky sighed. 
 
“I will never give up. I know that I’m cute,” Changjo said over and over to himself. 
 
“I am CUTE! Just like this bunny I found,” Changjo hugged the bunny smiling. Ricky just looked at him weirded out by Changjo’s actions. 
 
“Are you okay, Jonghyun?” Ricky asked using Changjo’s real name. 
 
“Oh. Hyung. I didn’t know you were there,” Changjo laughed to himself, feeling silly of his own actions. “Do you know who’s bunny this is?”
 
“No,” Ricky said right away. 
 
“I have to find that person so I can give it back. Someone must really miss it. I know I would,” Changjo said his goodbyes and left to find the bunny’s owner.  
 
Ricky was back to find DaYoung. He found her very easily. Today was his lucky day. He never felt so confident in his life. It was probably because being a bad boy made him this way. 
 
“Yah! DaYoung,” Ricky yelled as he ran up to her. “Lets have a date tonight?” 
 
“Okay,” DaYoung reluctantly said. She knew Ricky wasn’t a bad boy. She also knew he changed a lot. So much she felt like she regretted saying okay. 
 
*** ( Later that night) ***
 
DaYoung was waiting alone at the restaurant for Ricky. She already ordered two drinks and an appetizer. It was already two hours of Ricky late. She was getting fed up with him. She already ate and was full. What’s Ricky’s problem? DaYoung pouted. 
 
Soon the door opened and Ricky was with two girls. He noticed DaYoung and all three of them sat down. He told DaYoung not to leave. He was paying more attention to them then her. It was their date not with those other girls. 
 
“Are you going to eat?” Ricky asked with concern. 
 
“I ate when I was waiting for you,” DaYoung said gritting her teeth. 
 
“Oh okay,” Ricky turned his attention back to the girls. As the waitress gave them their food Ricky gave her a tip.
 
“Someone as beautiful as you should get a tip,” Ricky said as he winked. The lady blushed and bowed gratefully. DaYoung was getting tense and mad at the same time. With most of her evening of being ignored she was reaching her point. Just in her expression you can tell she was about to explode. Their voices were ringing her eyes like crazy making her dizzy.
 
“This has been the worse date I ever had in my life!” DaYoung got up from the table and walked out the door. Ricky got up as well.
 
“I’m sorry but I have to go,” Ricky politely said ran after DaYoung. He could see DaYoung from a distance. 
 
“DAYOUNG! I’m sorry,” Ricky shouted as loud as he could. Why was I being such a jerk to DaYoung? Why did I have to go overboard? Ricky asked himself questions and not finding an answer. Finally DaYoung meets Ricky half way.
“I’m so sorry, DaYoung. I know it was supposed to be ‘our’ date. Not me, you, and two other girls that I don’t know. I wonder who they are?” Ricky wandered off and tried to remember those girls names. 
 
“Ricky! Bad boys are a pain and you are just like them. Even if you were faking it you truly are a bad boy. You really know how to make a girl feel unwanted,” DaYoung said but she was just getting started. Ricky tried to put his hand on her shoulder but she brushed it off. “Just leave me alone. A banana couldn’t be this stupid!” 
 
DaYoung was almost half way home. There was a bench near by so she decided to sit down. I should go back and say sorry to Ricky. DaYoung thought of doing. 
 
“Hey. There you are,” Changjo said smiling as he ran up to her. She just rolled her eyes. “I got something of yours,” 
 
He held out her stuffed bunny. She jumped up with joy grabbing the bunny out of his hands. She cuddled the bear to her chest. 
 
“Hoppy, I missed you so much,” DaYoung smiled.
 
“Hoppy? You named him Hoppy?” Changjo laughed. “A bunny named hoppy. Should be expected by DaYoung always,”
 
“Yah don’t make fun of Hoppy,” DaYoung playfully pushed Changjo. “Thanks for taking care of Hoppy when he was lost,”
 
“It was no problem. I liked having Hoppy with me,” Changjo grabbed Hoppy away from DaYoung. “He reminded me of you,” 
 
His eyes were clued to the bunny. He played with the bunny’s ears for awhile.
 
“How does a bunny remind you of me?” DaYoung asked rudely.
 
“Because it’s cute and your cute,” Changjo smiled shyly. “Watch you will feel the same way as the bunny,” 
 
Changjo embraced DaYoung in a hug. He didn’t let go and DaYoung didn’t refuse the hug in anyway. 
 
“Just like I thought. Soft as a cute bunny,” 
 
(KMLZee) 
Look here it is~! You bugged me a lot for it :3 I enjoyed getting bugged since I always do the bugging. hahaha I really love the oneshot you wrote for me. Thanks a lot babiesaurus!!! 
I think I will update tomorrow as well. Song Ji Hyun and Kim Kibum of SHINee are next.
I had the most AMAZING CANADA DAY EVER!! XD The fireworks were completely beautiful! I was really close to them to and I had the most great view ever. This year was the best year :D 
 
BBYONG~!
BBYONG~!