Tour Day

You Are Now an ISAgifted Student. Welcome.

The Onew and Jonghyun took the next two days to show Key, Taemin, and Minho around the main school building and the best restaurants to go to. 

Onew and Jonghyun themselves had no idea what exact classes they were taking this year but they knew that their assessments will place them in classes in their interests. Both Jonghyun and Onew's educations at ISA were geared around music, so naturally, many of their assessments during testing week were musical and performance based. The flat mates soon discovered that they were all put together probably for two reasons: Onew and Jonghyun were the only two living in the corner apartment and could allow for three more students and that they were all interested in the performing and visual arts. 

The day after their meal at the ramen shop, Onew wanted to take Taemin and Key to the art studio and the dance studio. Onew did this for two reasons: He wanted to spend more time with Key and he knew Jonghyun would like time alone with Minho but also be totally embarassed by it. When Jonghyun and Minho woke up the next morning, they walked out into the living area, noticing no one else was there. A note on the refridgerator indicated that Onew had taken the other two and suggested that Jonghyun and Minho get to know each other better. 

Jonghyun glanced over at Minho and decided that the only way to break the ice was to tease Minho. 

"How tall are you, hm?" 

Minho gaped at the cheeky Jonghyun who seemed only a second ago, just as uncomfortable. 

"184cm. How short are you?" Minho mentally high fived himself for being so damn clever. "Nice one, Minho!" 

"Yah! I'm not short okay? I still have room to grow, you are just a giant, I guess," said Jonghyun defensively. 

This whole teasing thing, from Minho's alien eyes, to Jonghyun's crooked nostrils, went on for a while more until Jonghyun suggested that they go work out in the workout room and play some basketball, which just set Jonghyun up for another zinger from Minho about his lack of height. Minho was amazed at the amount of machinery and equipment. Before he could ask any questions though, Jonghyun had already found a treadmill of his liking and was angrily running. Minho felt a little bad that he made fun of Jonghyun and decided to be the bigger person (figurtively and physically) and apologize. Minho walked up to Jonghyun and placed his large hand on the small of Jonghyun's back (which he found out to be very muscular) and whispered into the older boy's ear, "Look, Jonghyun hyung, I'm sorry if I offended you, I thought it would break the ice a bit if I joined in on the fun, you know? Please forgive me, hyung." 

Jonghyun blushed and simply looked at Minho with a shocked expression, surprised that Minho was actually a sweet and respectful junior classmate. Jonghyun wanted to get to know Minho more, past his looks. "That word. Hyung has never sounded so good. Jesus Choi Minho...look what you do to me," Jonghyun thought. 

"He's too adorable," Minho thought simultaneously. 

Meanwhile, Onew was happily walking in front of Key and Taemin, trying to look really cool as their tour guide.

"And you see over there, that is the ceramics room where they keep the kiln, and...oh! That's the...AHHHHH!" 

Onew who had been walking backwards up a small set of stairs leading to the hallway where the dance studio was located, stumbled and fell, arousing laughter from Taemin and Key. Key walked over to Onew to help him up and found himself not being able to resist smoothing his honey colored hair down when trying to check if he was okay. Onew seriously liked this attention, but felt uncomfortable under Taemin's semi-scary smirk. 

"Thanks Key. It happens a lot so don't freak out if I fall again on our tour. I have the coordination of a duck." 

Key chuckled like a nervous idiot at Onew's glowing smile and then mentally slapped himself shortly after. "What the hell kind of laugh is coming out of you? Get a grip!!! You're going to creep him out!" 

After a full morning full of awkward situations, the boys got to know each other better, little by little. 

Key made more and more mental notes. 

-Onew loves to sing and perform but it seems that with his clumsiness, people might overlook him. 

-Taemin is just one of the most talented dancers out there. 

-Minho and I are pretty close now. It's so odd we don't go together at all but he's funny and is a worthy challenger for giving witty comebacks. 

-There is definitely more to Jonghyun than meets the eye. 

Key fell asleep dreaming of Onew's smile, wondering what else this complex school contained. 

 

A/N: The plot will thicken I promise! All stories need a set up :D Thanks for reading! Sorry for the late update.