First Time At the Ramen Shop

You Are Now an ISAgifted Student. Welcome.

After nearly falling to his death, Onew bounced right up, brightly smiling at the group of boys snickering, but also looking concerned. 

"Okay so we can go eat dinner now if you all are hungry and there we can break the ice a bit more, neh?" 

The rest nodded and headed downstairs, right into the shop. There behind the counter was a very bored looking girl with rainbow hair and another girl with a short black bob, with her back to the group of boys. She was sputtering orders to the chef in the back.

The rainbow haired girl looked up and smiled as she saw Onew and Jonghyun. 

"Wah! Are these your new flat mates? They're cute." 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and nudged the girl in a friendly way. "This is Specialist HY, the best waitress you could ever place your order with." 

The girl rolled her eyes and ruffled Jonghyun's hair. This made Minho feel a pang of what might be...jealousy. "Yah! I'm your freaking noona! And don't be a flirt. I am in a steady relationship with Max, you know that. Keke. Guys, you can call me Hyoyeon or Hyo. I'm a senior here at ISA and I work here part time. Are you guys ready for freshman placement tests?" 

Taemin shifted nervously, playing with his hands. The other girl who was giving orders to the chef turned around. She looked at Taemin and smiled. Taemin lost all his senses and melted with her cute smile. Taemin was just staring blankly at the beauty in front of him. "Hyo noona! Your going to scare them! Hi! I'm Choi Jin Ri, but you can call me Sulli. I'm going to be a freshman too but my family owns this place." 

"Sulli! I forgot your parents owned this place!

"Minho oppa! Where have you been? I thought you would come visit me by now. Didn't know you would be in the flat above!" Taemin was shocked and jealous that Minho knew Sulli already. 

The rest of the people in the group were confused. Key then piped up, "So....tough, silent, Minho is outgoing, huh? How do you..."

Sulli interjected. "We're cousins. Our dads are brothers. I don't see Minho a lot because he's always busy so I'm super excited that we're attending ISA together...and the rest of you seem nice and stuff too!" Sulli then turned around yelling, "Yah! Kyungsoo Oppa! You seriously need an assistant because there are five hungry guys who just entered the shop...and Hyoyeon is probably hyungry again too!" 

Taemin visibly relaxed and unclenched his fists, happy that Sulli was not taken. He thought her whole silly and adorable personality was to die for. 

Key noticed Taemin's infatuation with Sulli. "Yah, little one, you should talk to her. She's adorable." Key walked away leaving Taemin alone. 

While Hyoyeon sat the rest of the boys down at a table, Taemin kept standing in front of the counter like an idiot waiting for Sulli to turn around. 

"Oh! Sorry about that...can I help you with something?" 

"Uhm....I'm Lee Taemin." 

"Nice to meet you Taemin-ssi I hope we get placed in something together so there can be a familiar face around. Frog oppa and I have no interests in common whatsoever, but maybe we'll be placed together. That would be fun, wouldn't it?" 

"Y...yeah...and you can call me just Taemin...or oppa if you want. Ssi is so formal." 

Sulli smiled at Taemin's gentleness in speaking. Sulli thought Taemin was so sweet. They conversed awkwardly for a few moments longer until Taemin was called over to the table of his flat mates. 

Taemin then took his place at the table between Jonghyun and Minho, to both of their disappointments, but it wasn't Taemin's fault, it was because the two guys were so awkward with each other, that they couldn't even sit right next to each other. Key on the other side of the table, seemed to have no problem sititng next to Onew. Althouogh Key had butterflies in his stomach that felt like they only had one wing so they were crashing and thrashing inside because Onew was so charming and funny and handsome, Key was a master of social conversation and was happily chatting with both the blushing Onew and Hyoyeon. After they ordered their food and Kyungsoo was busy in the kitchen making it, it was quite clear that without Key and Jonghyun, there would be no conversation.  

Key wanted to know more about his flat mates. They had that night and the next day to get to know each other and settle down, so he wanted to become aquaited with them. "So guys, since really only Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung know each other, we should play the question game." 

Taemin freaking loved the question game so he perked up a bit. "Key umma! That sounds fun! Lets do it!" 

The other boys agreed, hoping that the slight tension that was left would dissolve with the question game. 

Key laid out the rules. One person would ask a question and the rest of the people had to answer honestly. Key said he would go first. 

"Okay, so you all have to tell me what city you are from and how you ended up coming to school here." 

The order was Onew then Jonghyun then Taemin then Minho. 

Onew spoke first. "I am from Gwangmyeong and I found this school's pamphlet at the school fair in middle school, and I ended up coming here on academic scholarship." 

Key looked in awe at Onew. In order for the game to continue, Key had to rip his eye's from Onew's glowing profile and cute smiley eyes. 

Jonghyun began to babble on about how he was from Seoul and found out about the school on the web. Minho said he was from Incheon and that his father had heard from Sulli's father about the school and here he was. Taemin was also from Seoul and it turns out him and Jonghyun went to the very same high school. 

They talked for a while getting to know each other little by little. Key kept on taking mental notes about his curious flatmates. 

-Taemin wants to be treated like he's older but at the same time loves to be babied, he also really likes Sulli and calls me Umma. He was also a dancer.

-Jonghyun is beyond confident even though he's definitely not the brain of the group. He is totally head over heels for Minho. He was a singer also. 

-Minho is really fun to tease and is a football fanatic. Rooming with him until we get the situations straight should be interesting. Minho liked photography and rapping. 

-Onew....is.....a singer....and perfect. 

"Key!" 

Key was ripped away from his thoughts by Jonghyun as their food arrived. 

After dinner, the lot was quite tired. Although no one was moved in yet, their beds were made. Onew had his own room, Jonghyun and Taemin were rooming togehter while Key and Minho shared their room. 

Key and Minho headed to their shared room at the same time, trying to both fit through the door. It was pretty awkward. 

The two, with their backs to each other began to unpack their suitcases. It turns out, both of them had too many clothes to fit in their own closets, so at the same time the boys spun around and simultaneously asked, 

"Do you have room in your closet for these..." 

Key was surprised that who he thought was football meat-head Minho was a very stylish, organized person with a good taste in clothes. 

"Key, you can shower first and unpack your stuff for the bathroom." 

Key was pleasantly surprised and hoped he and Minho would get along well in the coming years. 

A/N: First update in god knows how long! Hope you enjoyed! :D