Who's Gonna Save Me?

You Are Now an ISAgifted Student. Welcome.

 

Minho, who was done with his first day of classes came back to the flat around 4:00, and there he was met with a shirtless recently-showered Jonghyun, hair still wet, with a worried look on his face as he opened the door. Minho wasn’t sure what to be more concerned with, his hyung’s worried expression and sad eyes or his toned shirtless body. To avoid checking out Jonghyun, Minho tried to focus on the clock hanging on the wall behind Jonghyun. 

 

“H...hyung what’s wrong? Are the others home yet?” 

“Taemin and Key should have been home an hour ago...” 

“And Onew hyung?” 

“I have no idea where he is but none of them are answering their phones...so I wanted to wait for you...” 

 

Minho was shocked. Where the hell did the cocky flirtatious Jonghyun go? Minho was staring at a hurt, lonely boy who looked smaller than usual because he didn’t have his big ego radiating around him like usual. 

 

“Key and Taemin have dance so maybe their stretching after...or...getting a drink...oh! Maybe Onew hyung took them out afterwards!” 

“I don’t have a good feeling, Minho ah.” 

“We can go to the dance studio and see what’s going on. Okay hyung?” 

 

Jonghyun couldn’t believe the side of Minho he was seeing either. Minho usually was combative and didn’t seem to have much care or love in his voice. Here, Minho was like a worried mother. Jonghyun nodded his head and ran to his room and grabbed a shirt and kicks and came running out, not realizing that Minho had stayed in the exact same position, and knocked Minho to the ground who was not ready for the 173 cm juggernaut to come at him. Jonghyun who fell on his knees looked up and saw Minho on his back writhing in back pain from landing on one of Key’s studded boots. 

 

“Omo! I’m so sorry Minho! Are you okay?” 

“Damn Key and his damn boots!” 

 

After the awkward interaction, the two boys adjusted their crooked clothes and tried to get their heart rates down. They then headed out the door quickly, both a bit worried, both hoping Jonghyun’s hunch was just that. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Key, calm down your breathing. He’ll find you.” Key thought frantically to himself. 

 

Running. 

Running. 

Running. 

 

Key heard footsteps coming after him. 

 

Down the stairs and into the bottom floor of the building, Key came to a closed office door which thankfully was unlocked. He kept the lights off as he hid under the desk in the unknown room. Key tried to slow down his breathing, but he himself knew that he was not made to run. Key wished he could run faster or fight back, but there was nothing to do but tell the bruised Taemin to run and then run himself. Key felt terrible, literally awful and guilty and scared that Taemin had gotten hurt in all of this. In retrospect, Key should be able to protect Taemin, there was an obvious difference in their builds and while Key was no Jonghyun, he was a bit more built and a few cm’s taller than Taemin. 

 

Key felt like a complete coward. 

 

Key was replaying the unbelievable scene in his mind over and over again. Key and Taemin were finishing dance class. Taemin was stretching and Key was packing up his bag and began to cleanse his face when Hyun Joong slipped into the dance room. Key stiffened and Taemin turned around trying to figure out who the new guy was. 

 

“Keyyy~ You haven’t texted me back not to mention you haven’t thanked me for putting you in my advanced ceramics class.”

Taemin frowned soon after realizing that this was the tool that kept creeping on Key. 

 

Key swallowed hard and put on his best pretty intimidating diva attitude. “Lee Hi is now my private advanced ceramics teacher, I’m not interested in whatever other motives you might have, and if I could block your number on my phone I would.” 

 

Hyung Joong just smiled and crept closer to Key. Taemin was getting angry. He didn’t want to use force on a teacher but if he needed to, he would. 

 

“Key I didn’t know that you would be this feisty. It’s pretty attractive actually.” Then he turned to Taemin. “Hey kid, you are probably way past your curfew, so I suggest that you go back home and sleep before it’s time to go to high school, neh? Key and I have things to...discuss.” Key wanted to throw up at these sickening words. Taemin was pissed to say the least. 

“Key ah, baby, why do you hate me so much? You’re in my class, we will see each other a lot, what are you interested in someone else? You’re new from Daegu...would you know anyone?”

 

Taemin, having never witnessed such a creeper in his life felt helpless but he didn’t want to leave Key. Not like this. 

 

Key didn’t answer Hyun Joong.

 

“Hm...let’s see, do you like one of your flat mates? Hm?” 

 

Key was speechless and seething, he felt light headed and didn’t answer. 

 

“Do you like that showoff tool of a sophomore...ah, Kim Jonghyun?” 

 

Key wanted to sink into the ground. Taemin wanted to strangle Hyun Joong. 

 

“Oh I saw that other guy in the ceramics room. He left a little after the you did. Ah yes! Coward Choi Minho, that bastard freshman who doesn’t talk to anyone. You don’t like him, do you? C’mon Key you need someone with a personality, for god sake.” 

 

Taemin lunged forward. Key held him back. The bastard wasn’t worth Taemin’s energy. Hyun Joong narrowed his eyes and smirked at Taemin while reaching to brush Taemin’s cheek. Taemin slapped it away. 

 

“Precious little boy you are. Key doesn’t seem like the dominant type...and you are too much of a princess...he wouldn’t be into you, would he? Key you need a real man.” 

 

Key looked at Taemin who had tears forming in his eyes. 

 

“Don’t you dare talk about any of my hyungs or to Key like that again. He deserves so much better than you, you bastard.” Taemin hissed. 

 

Hyun Joong then dared to cross the line even further. 

 

“Lee Jinki it is then. That squishy, soft, uncoordinated sap?! Key how can you ever expect a guy thats the consistency of tofu to satisfy you if he can barely walk down a hallway or do a pushup? Key, you really...” 

 

A punch. Hyun Joong was knocked onto his back, not expecting to be punched in the mouth by Taemin. 

 

A slap. Hyun Joong got back onto his feet pulled Key harshly out of the way and proceeded to slap Taemin, hard enough that an angry red mark and fingernail scratches marked Taemin’s perfect skin. Taemin looked livid and it scared Key. A purple bruise was forming on Taemin’s knuckle from the impact of his fist meeting Hyun Joong’s jaw. 

 

“You ! You ed up real bad! You assaulted me, a teacher! After I have Key, oh, you are facing a hell of a lot of trouble!” Hyun Joong spat at Taemin.

Taemin, basically sobbing, looked to Key who was hyperventilating in the corner of the dance studio. Taemin took a step towards the frightened Key to try to get him out of the room, but Key yelled at him to leave instead. 

 

“RUN GOD DAMNIT TAEMIN!” Key screeched. 

 

Taemin ran to the door and straight up stepped on the writhing Hyun Joong who was on the floor. He ran faster than he ever had before. 

 

Hyun Joong then got up and composed himself. His lip was busted and he had a bruise on his jaw. His eyes were angry...and filled with...lust. 

 

“Stop looking so submissive, baby. I want you right now.” 

 

Key’s voice was trapped in his throat, he wanted to die right then and there. Hyun Joong went up to Key rubbing Key’s sides and his lips staring at the curves of Key’s body. 

 

Key felt violated, dirty, vulnerable. All the things he never wanted to feel. 

 

Hyun Joong reached downwards and ran his hands up and down Key’s thighs, and then moved to Key’s back and down....

 

Key struggled and flailed against the wall. Hyun Joong, angry by Key not cooperating threw his forearm up under Key’s chin and pushed his head roughly against the wall, restraining him. “Key, the more you struggle, you damn , the more I want to take you.” 

 

With every touch Key felt more and more sick and he wanted to sob but he was numbed by fear. 

Then he heard a scream which sounded like it was coming from Taemin and he also heard an exasperated “What’s going on, Tae?” 

 

“Oh my god. It’s not Minho...it’s probably Jonghyun. Is someone going to come help me?!” Key thought. He was so sure it was Jonghyun coming to rescue him. 

 

Hyun Joong detached himself from Key’s neck and turned around listening to the noise. Key took this opportunity to literally unpin his arms from the position the older had him in in order to get enough momentum to knee Hyun Joong in the stomach and run out of the room as fast as humanly possible. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Key cringed as his mind went over what he just experienced. 

 

He then heard running footsteps. Louder and louder. 

 

“ He’s coming for me. Jesus Christ. Key stop breathing so loud.” 

 

“Psst. Key ah! You in here?” The voice came from outside the door of the dark office. 

 

“Jjong. You’re here.” Key thought. 

 

“Psst! Key! It’s okay! It’s me! Come out!” 

 

Key wanted to run into his saviors arms and cry but his legs wouldn’t move. 

 

“Key ah! Please. It’s your Onew hyung!” 

 

“O....Onew?! Hyung?!” 

 

“Yeah, c’mon. I’m...” 

 

Before Onew could even finish his sentence, Key was in his arms sobbing, burrowing into Onew’s warm coat 

 

“I...I...he...how did you...I thought it was Jonghyun...” 

 

“Jonghyun?! That clueless pabo...I mean...Key ah I’m so sorry for not helping you but Key, you’re safe now. Taemin is safe with Jonghyun and Minho. Shhh. I’m here.” 

 

Onew then kissed the top of Key’s head. Then his forehead. And then he moved to Key’s cheeks, kissing the tears away. Before he reached Key’s lips, however, he stopped and looked into Key’s eyes. 

 

“I’m your hyung. I’ll always be here for you okay?” 

 

Key nodded, worn out, drained emotionally, and secretly loving the warmth and love radiating from Onew. 

 

A/N: my internet went down YAY HOW CONVENIENT! But it's up now! Hope you enjoy. Onkey makes me happpppy. 

Also right now I'm loving Lee Hi. She's around my age and I think she's so cool and adorable...and her angry bear boyfriend. Hehe 

Also...WHAT IN THE HELL WHY SO SERIOUS MV/SONG/ALBUM/SHINEE just the best. Like omygod. So Taemin is not my bias but he rocked the mv. Like his beginning aaaa aaaa aaaa is so awesome and I'm so impressed that he took on Jonghyun's part too. Jjongie I miss you so much please come back soon safe and sound. Onew. Onew. Onew. Why you were not in the video as much but there are very few times in my life that I think Onew is just smoldering with y. However, this, I did think that. Like his earing and his zombie dancing on the floor and his voice and gah. Key...so Key I think is such a cute zombie. His hat! OMG was fantastic. DIBIDIBIDISmynameisMINHO!!! He looks...my bias :') downright gorgeous and he's so cute in this video. His fake car and that one part with his voice all high. Also his main rapping part, like his dancing is amazing and like like like i can't stop looking at them legs. MILES LONG. Forever my bias.^^ 

 

Anyways have a good night/day/birthday/anniversary/27th of April/saturday/sunday/happy days.^^ <3