Discomfort, Confusion, and a Romantic Walk Through the City

You Are Now an ISAgifted Student. Welcome.

 

That day, the boys visited Leeteuk to go over things. When they arrived at the recording studio, Donghae was there as well talking to Leeteuk. Key was so happy to see Donghae. 

 

“Donghae hyung!” Key said excitedly. 

 

There were two pangs of jealousy felt in the room. One from Leeteuk, disappointed that Key hadn’t greeted him like that. The second was from Onew who was jealous for absolutely no reason at all. 

 

Leeteuk moved passed not being greeted the way he wanted to and welcomed the boys into the office. They not only talked about their classes, how they were feeling, how Minho needed coverup for his dark circles because he looked like Emperor Palpatine, but also managed to create a team cheer and a handshake, both being brainchildren of Taemin and Leeteuk. 

 

Donghae was jealous that he had no mentor group, but promised to come more often. 

 

After the meeting with Leeteuk and some shopping the guys all went to the ramen shop for dinner. When they got their both Hyo and Sulli were there working. 

 

“GUYS~” Hyoyeon screamed, earning a pained groan from Kyungsoo who was trying to cook in peace and quiet. Sulli turned around to wave at the group, spotting Taemin trying to inconspicuously hide behind Minho. Sulli then had an idea because she really wanted to get to know Taemin more. 

 

Sulli went over and pushed Minho out of the way earning a glare from the tall boy. Sulli could care less. She grabbed Taemin’s arm and lead him out of the ramen shop to go walk around. 

 

It was a breezy night and not a lot of people were out on the streets. 

 

Taemin knew he was over thinking the situation, but he honestly didn’t know how he should handle it considering that the most beautiful girl, in his eyes, was walking right next to him and had been holding his arm a minute ago. Sulli was definitely a unique beauty due to her hilarious personality, her stylish hair, and the fact that she was taller than most average girts. Taemin liked that her height seemed to give her confidence. While walking next to her, he held his breath, not wanting to say anything stupid, but the more he held off on talking, the more awkward it became. 

 

Then Taemin came up with what seemed like a good idea. He tried to think of something the two of them shared in common. The first thing that came to mind was...

 

“So, Sulli. Are you close with Minho hyung?” 

 

Taemin flinched and rubbed his forehead at the words that just escaped his lips. “Really Taemin? Minho hyung is the thing you have in common with her? You like her, you’re not here to talk about her cousin! Jesus Lee Taemin get it together,” Taemin mentally reprimanded himself. 

 

Sulli chuckled at the awkwardness. “Neh. We used to hang out all the time when we were younger. Because he lives in Incheon, I don’t see him super frequently. He’s fun, neh?” 

 

Taemin looked at Sulli with a shocked expression, “Fun?! Fun isn’t exactly the first word that comes to mind...” 

 

“Jesus Lee Taemin, now look what you did! You insulted the entire Choi family right there. You should just run away!” 

 

“Neh. He’s a little bit intense and sleepy, but if you ever need a breath of fresh air, like someone who will listen and let you talk, he’s the guy.” 

 

Taemin smiled at Sulli. The two became way less awkward and talked about classes. Turns out Sulli was going to be in Taemin and Key’s vocal class which made him extremely happy and excited to hear her sing. 

 

The two were having so much fun, they didn’t see the motorcycle zooming towards them, through a traffic light while they were in the middle of the cross walk. Taemin, in a flash, put his arms around Sulli, cradling the back of her head and the small of her back, pulling her out of harms way of the potential accident. 

 

After the two caught their breath, Sulli realized she really liked having Taemin’s long arms around her. She felt comfortable. Safe. Sulli, feeling still a little dizzy from the adrenaline rush and fear, buried her head into Taemin’s chest and wrapped her arms around his waist, thanking him over and over again. Taemin tried to be all manly and strong, but in reality, he wanted to scream out of excitement and could feel his knees buckling. 

 

While Taemin and Sulli were out still, the others thanked Hyoyeon and Kyungsoo and went back upstairs to their bedrooms. All day, Key had been scared to check his phone, fearing that Hyun Joong would still be texting him. Classes started soon and Key would dread walking through the halls if he knew the bastard wouldn’t leave him the alone. Jonghyun was sitting on the couch watching TV and Minho was sitting at the kitchen counter watching Jonghyun watch TV. 

 

After profusely teasing Minho about Jonghyun, Onew left the kitchen, ruffled Jonghyun’s hair, (he didn’t notice because he was enthralled in an episode of To the Beautiful You) Onew went in search of Key. Onew knocked on the door to Key and Minho’s room, chuckling at the way they decorated the door. Minho had put up a simple sign that read, “This room belongs to the ’91 line.” in messy handwriting. Onew assumed that the bejeweled border around Minho’s sign in addition to another sign that read, “ off, we’re closed,” was Key’s doing. The door opened revealing a puffy-eyed Key. 

 

“Key! Are you okay?!” 

“...” 

“Key, please tell me whats wrong. I’m your hyung, I can help.” 


Key let Onew enter the room. 

 

Key took a long deep breath. “I just got a text from Lee Hi saying that I made such an impression on Hyun Joong that I’m also registered now for his senior ceramics class. I can’t ing do that hyung!” 

 

Onew was confused. Key loved ceramics and evidently was amazing at it and KHJ was one of the most advanced teachers he could receive. 

 

“Key, did something happen between you and Hyun Joong that is making you like this? You were asked for such an awesome advanced class, and your freshman year as well. That should be amazing and exciting...” 

 

Key held up his phone with KHJ’s sent text messages illuminating the screen. Key, overwhelmed by the relentless Hyun Joong and his real motives behind each text, Key began to cry again. 

 

The first text seemed playful and the others ones were similar. KHJ was a natural flirt and Onew didn’t detect any seriously wrong. 

 

Looking forward to pottery class with you, Key! ;)

 

 

 

 

How would ya feel if I told you that you were in my advanced ceramics class now? We’ll see each other more often, neh? 

 

 

 

 

Get some good rest! ISA school year 2013 begins soon^^~ 

 

 

 

Since your going to be the youngest in the ceramics class, if you need any outside help...tell me. I’ll be happy~

 

Onew looked back to Key for some indication of what was actually wrong, but Key didn’t seem able to express what was going on with him in words. 

 

“Key...”

“YOU DON”T SEE IT DO YOU?!” Key screamed. 

“Key I...” 

“Just leave, Onew hyung.” 

 

Before Onew could say anything more, Jonghyun and Minho, who had been waiting outside the door because they heard Key scream, pulled Onew out of the room. Minho walked into the room and shut the door quietly, Key’s swearing and tears immediately following after. Key couldn’t hold it in now that his newly found best friend was there to listen. Key didn’t want to be mad at Onew, but if Onew couldn’t understand, Key didn’t have the heart to say it out loud. 

 

“Let Minho talk to him, hyung.” 

“But...he...he needed me...” 

“Hyung let’s go wait for Taemin,” Jonghyun said in a soft voice pulling Onew into the living area. 

A few minutes later, to the older boys’ surprises, Minho walked out of the room, with an uncomfortable look on his face. 

 

Jonghyun piped up resulting in a voice crack and embarrassment, “Minho! Em...ahem...what did you find out?” 

 

“Hyun Joong has taken his flirting too far and from the looks of it, he’s coming onto Key at this point. I think that’s why he got moved into another of his classes...” 

 

Onew was furious at himself for not figuring out before. Jonghyun, seeing the visible anger radiating from Onew, comforted him, “Hyung you didn’t know. All we can do now is protect Key and make sure he is as far away from Hyun Joong as possible.” 

 

Just then, Taemin walked in cheeky and happy and beaming from his amazing walk around the city with Sulli. “Hyungs! I think she might be the one!” 

 

No one heard it. 

 

A/N: YAY UPDATE SO LATE BUT IF YOU READ (caps hehe) my not update chapters you'll know why. Enjoy! Drama has begun. THANKYOUU <3