Impossible

You Are Now an ISAgifted Student. Welcome.

"I'm sick." Jonghyun whispered. 

Taemin and Minho looked at him. "You...what? Hyung?" Taemin asked. 

"I'm sick. There's a malignant colony in my..." Jonghyun struggled as he choked on his words. 

"Jonghyun..." Minho began, but before he could even follow that up with a hyung, Jonghyun bolted out of the room. He couldn't have their eyes on him, he couldn't see their reaction. He had to get away. 

Onew and Key, who were sleeping on the couch, were now awake and watching in horror, guilt, and saddness. 

"How could we keep this a secret from them?" Key whispered to Onew. 

"It's not our secret to tell." Onew said while Key's hair to calm him down. 

Taemin sat on the bed shocked and already crying while Minho ran after Jonghyun. Jonghyun kept running until he reached the washroom and locked the door behind him. Minho stood there banging on the door for a long time, his knuckles turning red and raw. 

There was no answer still. Minho could hear Jonghyun crying, which was beyond painful, as there was only a thin door separating them, but he could not get through. 

In desperation and pain, Minho slid down against the bathroom door, tears now slipping from his eyes. Key was angry. He was angry that Minho wasn't trying to break down the door. He was angry that Minho wasn't trying to calm Jonghyun down, comfort him, or get him out of the washroom. Onew could sense Key's anger. 

"He just got heavy news. Key ah, don't be mad at him, he really likes Jonghyun, so it is a lot of painful information."

After a long time, after Onew had comforted Taemin, after Key had gone to bed, Minho was still sitting in front of the washroom door. 

"Jonghyun." Minho said. He took a deep breath. Was he really going to do this? Pour out his feelings right here and now? Was it the right time? Would it change anything? Did Jonghyun even like him in that way, or was it the skinship king just being the same old skinship king? 

"You're going to get better." Minho said against the door, hoping Jonghyun would answer. 

"What if I don't?" Minho's heart ached and lept at the same time from hearing the soft, sad voice from the other side of the door. 

"You will." Minho said adamantly. 

"I'm going to be tired all the time." Jonghyun warned. 

"Then you can sleep on my shoulder when you are." Minho said, meaning every word. 

"I'm going to look sick, I'll lose weight and muscle, I won't be the way I am now." He warned again. 

"I'm not in it for your looks" Minho said, not realizing he basically just confessed to Jonghyun already. 

"I'm going to lose my hair." 

"You'll still be just as beautiful." 

"You're going to hate me." 

"Impossible. I love you." 

 

Beautiful before, as beautiful as after. 

Dry your tears, face your fearse, turn your pain to laughter. 

All it takes is a strong heart and friends to go through it with you too. 

All it takes is one special person to show that it's impossible not to love you. 

 

 

A/N: Confession time~ Sorry I dropped off of the earth. I am busy and tired and ahhhh but here is a short Jongho chapter...