Chapter 9

Shinning Stars 2

 Sue Yi’s POV

“Yours will be a little longer okay? Be patient… you’ll look like a real man.” The hairdresser said as he trimmed Taemin’s hair.

“But why? Don’t I look more mature too?” Jonghyun spiked his hair as he said.

He just love his hair spiked up don’t you think so?

“But, I’m sorry, we are in…a hurry here…” I pointed at my watch to the hairdresser as I said.

The hairdresser stared at me for a while and nodded his head.

“I need two more straighteners and two more assistance here!!!!” He looked at the ceiling and shouted.

Then, another two guys came running down with two more straighteners and started to transform Taemin’s hair.

“There you go!!” The hairdresser suddenly exclaimed.

All of us were in a blur situation.

Well, duh!!

We’ve been waiting for almost an hour just for Taemin’s hair to be done!!

“I give you… My creation…” The hairdresser swirled his hands and said proudly.

“Oh.My.God Taemin… Is that you?!” We were all shocked to see the change in Taemin’s hair.

His hair has been straightened.

His fringe…

Covering his eyes…

So…

Mesmerizing.

I’m gonna’ get myself his hairstyle one day!!

“Why didn’t you do that hairstyle for me?! I will look good on it too you know?!” Jonghyun was arguing with the hairdresser as we observed Taemin’s hair.

“Do you like it?” Min Ho was playing with Taemin’s hair as he said.

“I do… But… it’s kinda’ hot up here…” Taemin pointed at his fringe. “And kinda’ pokes my eyes…”

Taemin kept blinking his eyes when he said.

“Of course it kills your eyes silly boy, look up!!” Key lifted his chin and said.

Taemin lifted his head up and smiled.

“Hey!! It doesn’t itch anymore!!”

“You are such a big boy now…” Onew put his hand on Taemin’s shoulder hardly as he said.

I walked to the hairdresser and pulled Jonghyun away as I finished up my undone business.

“You guys can wait for me in the car if you want to…” I told them before I paid the hairdresser.

They were all praising Taemin for his gorgeous hairstyle as they walked out of the saloon.

“I want his hairstyle too.” I quickly told the hairdresser.

He was shocked when he heard what I said.

“You can do it for me tomorrow or any other day. I. Just. Want. It.”

I said the last few words loud and clear.

The hairdresser smirked and he nodded his head.

 Eunhyuk’s POV

“I saw her…” I went to my hyungs and told them in a flirting way.

“Oh boy. Somebody shut. Him. Up!!!” Shindong pulled his hair as he said in a frustrated way.

But I ignored him of course.

“I saw her…” I whispered in Donghae’s ear and laughed.

“Yes… Yes… Hyung, you’ve told me the eighth time!!! Stop it already!!!” Donghae shouted and he went away.

“That’s why I didn’t want her to be our secretary.”

Was that what I heard?!

Someone stopped her to be our secretary??!!

“You what??!!” My hyungs were all shocked.

“She was actually our secretary?!” Si Won exclaimed. His eyes, bigger than his usual size.

“Not to say that I don’t want her to be here, but…”

“Hyung!!! How could you??!!” I shouted at him.

“Well, look at yourself!! Look what have you became!! LOVEAHOLIC!!” He shouted back.

“I admit. I told Mr. _____ about the relationship between you and Sue Yi. If I didn’t do it, Super Junior will collapse!!”

“You always think that you are right…” I said angrily.

“You do not say that to me Lee Hyukjae. I am your manager. Look what happened after she left!! You behaved like a lifeless person!!” He shouted.

Everybody in the dorm was looking at us. Watching the exciting part of the whole movie.

“Wake up Hyukjae… I made this decision is only for the best of all of you…”

I got mad.

I stomped upstairs and slammed my room door hardly.

I guess the whole dorm shook a little.

Sue Yi’s POV

“Look at my boys!! All… Freshened up!!”

Mr. Jung was so happy to see the new hairstyles of ShiNee.

“Okay. Let’s start our rehersal.” Mr. Jung clapped his hands twice and said.

“Taemin-ahh, I suggest you should… You know, tie and pin your hair up?” I said as I took my make-up bag out and lent him my rubber band and my hair clip.

“Look at our Taeminnie. He’s so cute!! Especially with Sue Yi’s “Hello Kitty” hair clip.” Onew exclaimed and he brought Taemin into the studio.

I went out of the studio to get some snacks for the boys. As usual…

But. Today I went out earlier.

I had to drop by the saloon of course!!

“I’m in a hurry Seuwook.” I quickly took off the rubber band I had on my hair and said to the hairdresser.

“Okay, okay. Another one of my creations coming up!!”

Jonghyun’s POV

“Where is Sue Yi?!” Onew exclaimed. “I want my chicken already…”

“She went out almost an hour ago!! Where could she be?!” Min Ho started to worry.

“Bah!! Why worry…?” I was practicing the “box” part of the song when I said it. “She’ll be back soon…”

Just then, the door of the studio opened.

Then someone’s hand came in first. Full of plastic bags.

“Hey guys!! I’m sorry that I’m late!!”

Yup. It’s her voice.

“What did I tell ya’?” I smirked then I saw their reactions.

I turned to where they were looking at and…

“OHMYHOLYF***INGGOD!!! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU??!!” I sweared as I exclaimed.

“I-I w-went t-to t-the-”

“It’s fabulous!!” Onew hyung and the others exclaimed.

They walked to her and observed her hair.

“Why is your hair softer than mine?!” Taemin took off the rubber band he had and compared their hair with each other.

“Can I say something?!” I said as I walked to them. But they seemed to ignore me.

“CAN I SAY SOMETHING???!!! Go away Taemin.” I shouted and pushed Taemin away and she was in front of me.

“What are you trying to say?!” Onew hyun pulled me to the back and whispered in my ear.

“Let go off me hyung. I know what to say…” I pushed his hand away and wanted to walk to her.

“Jonghyun!! Don’t hurt her feelings!!” Onew hyung pulled me back and whispered again.

“I said I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING!!!!” I shouted and walked to her.

“Y-Yes?”

Was she freaking out?

“You look just-”

What was the word again?

Err…

She looked at me. Anxious to know what I’m trying to say to her.

“You look just-”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!

Please give a guess to what word Jonghyun was trying to say…

Oh, by the way…

Thanks for ALL your comments my WONDERFULGREATAWESOME SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!