Chapter 5

Shinning Stars 2

 

Sue Yi’s POV

“Chicken?!” I exclaimed.

“You can have all of them hyung, I’m sick of them…” Key smacked his forehead and said.

“But Onew, you guys will be having a signature session later! How could you eat?!” I exclaimed. Worried of them.

“Why can’t we eat?” Onew asked as he put the box of chicken on the table.

“Because you guys are about to attend your signature session!!” I said but nobody seemed to listen to me.

It was their last signature session for their Ring Ding Dong album.

Talking about Ring Ding Dong, I remembered the secretary at SM Entertainment. Her singing was obviously horrible but as for the real singer who sang this song…

It’s pretty… Pretty okay

“Because your mouth will smell like chicken you !!” Said Jonghyun and he offered his bar of chocolates to Taemin.

“Well, you can’t eat that bar of chocolates either…” Onew said and he snatched the bar of chocolates from Jonghyun.

“And why is that hyung?” Jonghyun was glaring at Onew.

“Because-”

“Hyung…” Min Ho interrupted in a flirting way and walked to Onew.

“Who should I call to for your- oh.”

I was just about to ask them about their makeup artists’ number and what should they wear until I remembered my little note book.

 “What on earth-”

“Hello? Yes. I would like to-”

I was calling their makeup artist.

“Hyung… Aren’t we going to be late for the signature session thing huh?” Min Ho blinked his eyes several times and smiled.

“Thank you very much…” I cut the line off and saw Min Ho hugging Onew.

“Are you trying to flirt with me? Geez Min Ho!! I’m not interested in you!!” Onew was pushing Min Ho away from hugging him but Min Ho just hugged him tighter as everybody was laughing at them.

“Alright guys. Get ready already!!” I clapped my hands and walked out of the dorm as I got a phone call from their manager Mr. Jung.

“Hello Mr. Jung. W-Well, they are getting ready now… What? Okay… Thank you. Bye.”

Great.

I quickly took out my note book and canceled the two o’clock meeting and change it to

STUDIO.

“SHINEE SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!”

The fans were screaming like mad!!

Just like the ones I’ve saw-I mean I’ve MET during SNSD‘s mini concert.

But the ShiNee ones are more polite.

I took a look at ShiNee before I continue to walk.

“Annyeonghasaeyo-”

The boys are really friendly…

TO THEIR FANS.

Then, I was ushered into a tent. Just like the time I was in SNSD’s mini concert.

I was re-doing my note book. As in, rewriting it nicely and redecorating it nicely.

“What?! I have to bring them to the gym centre tomorrow at eight?!” I blurted out.

“Excuse me; are you ShiNee’s latest secretary?”

A fat guy wearing a T-Shirt with “a drop of water” picture.

“Yes. What can I-”

“Firstly, I would like to have their signature…” He interrupted.

He’s interested in ShiNee too?

“B-But who are-”

“Secondly, please sign here…” He interrupted again!

“Oh… You are from the mineral water company…” I whispered and he smiled.

“Thank you. Here you are…” He gave me a huge ShiNee poster and said.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

“It’s for my daughter…” He whispered in my ear.

Oh… I see.

“How am I suppose to give you back?”

“You’ll see me everytime… Don’t worry.” He finished his sentence and left the tent.

I left the poster at one side and took my note book to check if there are any more mistakes.

“Ahh!! My dearest secretary… Here you go-”

I turned around to see who that was and…

“Yes? AHHHHHH!!!!!!” “Oops…”

The cup of water spilt on my note book!!!!

“NO!!! NO!! NO!!!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe...><

How was it?

Make a lucky guess, who accidentally spilt the water on Sue Yi's note book?