Chapter 24

Shinning Stars 2

 Sue Yi’s POV

“She’ll be waiting at the cafeteria, arasso??!!” KEY reminded me once more before I step out of the house to go to the airport.

“Yes! Okay! Just wait for our arrival okay?!” I was so panicked that I drank Jonghyun’s cup of milk instead of my cup of coffee.

Minho’s POV

“Are you sure that your sister is waiting at the cafeteria?” Onew hyung asked KEY hyung and KEY hyung nodded his head firmly.

“She’s wearing blue.” KEY hyung said as he stuffed a slice of bread into his mouth.

“But I thought you told Sue Yi she was wearing green?” Taemin said it in an innocent way.

Then KEY nearly choked on his bread. He was speechless.

Just then, the door bell rang and broke the awkward moment in the house.

“Who might that be?” Onew’s eyes went big.

“In such an early morning?” Jonghyun hyun rubbed his eyes with the back of his palm as he said.

“Taemin, go get it.” KEY hyung ordered.

“S-Sorry, e-emergency here!!” Taemin pressed his stomach and he ran to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and went to open the door.

“What a surprise…” I smirked.

It was Eunhyuk.

Sue Yi’s POV

“Cafeteria… Girl in blue… Cafeteria… Girl in-ahh” I found the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was quite empty though. Thank the Lord. I started to search for girls wearing blue.

Left, right… Left, right…

No sight of her yet but then…

Someone caught my eye.

My eyebrows went together as I walked to the girl in blue with a pair of jeans and snickers. Just like how I use to wear.

HAH!!

Pick-a-boo!! I-see-you!!

I walked to her and tapped her shoulder.

“You must be-”

“Don’t touch me! Who are you?” The girl in blue grinned at me.

She looks familiar…

“I-I’m sorry but are you” I looked to my right, then to my left, then I whispered in her ear, “Kim Joo Eun?”

“Who are you? How did you know my name?! Are you some kind of a stalker?!” She frowned. Then the girl in pink beside her grabbed her arm, eyeing on her to stop.

“I’m-”

“Tell me, how long have you been stalking me?! You are not my type, I date guys, so leave me alone.” Joo Eun pushed the girl’s hand away and lost control.

“Can you please listen to me?” I put my arms on my hips as I said to her. Then, she kept quiet for a moment.

“I can’t tell you much, but are you Kim Kibum’s sister? The one you use to call him “KEY umma”…”

Please tell me that she’s the one…

“I apologize for my behavior earlier, yes. I am his sister.” She narrowed her eyes at me and said. “This is my friend, Park Yun Hee.”

“Apology accepted. But to make things clearer, please do a DNA examination with me.” Then I turned and walked away. Then I stopped.

“I thought that only Taemin could call KEY “KEY umma”?” I turned to her and asked.

“It doesn’t matter who calls him what. Anyway, a DNA test? With you?” her eyes went big.

“Please follow me.” I ignored her question and continued walking.

“Are you going to pluck my hair?!” The girl in pink got worried then I stopped walking.

“Anything wrong?”  The girl in blue asked me.

“You look familiar… Both of you… Have I seen either of you before?” I asked them honestly.

Then they giggled.

I raised an eyebrow and stared at them.

“How dare you forget about us huh?!” Yun Hee hit me in the arm and said.

“You are Yun Hee?” I asked. Then Yun Hee nodded her head.

The Park Yun Hee??” I asked again to confirm and Yun Hee nodded her head again.

“You are Joo Eun?” I turned to Joo Eun and asked and she crossed her arms in front of her chest and stared at me.

The Kim Joo Eun??”  I asked again.

“Of course!! Have you lost your mind?!” Joo Eun put her hands on her hips and said.

Hell no… You’ve got to be kidding me…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and I hugged both of them.

“Here she goes again…” Yun Hee was talking to Joo Eun.

“Get off me!! Relax!!” Joo Eun was pushing me away from her.

I cried with tears of joy.

“I can’t believe it!!! It is you!!” I was jumping around.

“Can we continue this in the car or something?” Joo Eun put her shades on as she said.

“WAIT!!!!!” I shouted as I grabbed her arm. “Since when did you have a brother by the name of KIM KIBUM??!!!” I said KEY’s name loud and clear.

Joo Eun smiled sarcastically at me. “We shall talk about this in the car… Shall we?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update again readers~

Just to refresh all of you, Joo Eun and Yun Hee are one of Sue Yi's best friends in Shinning Stars 1 (If you have forgotten~)

ENJOY~!!!!!!! xDD