Chapter 32

Shinning Stars 2

Eunhyuk’s POV

“I want to see her so badly…” I whispered to Donghae.

“Bwoh?!  Mitcheoso??!! You just saw her this morning!” Donghae exclaimed.

“He is love sick…” Heechul whispered.

“Let’s go to the SHINEE dorm now!!” I exclaimed.

“You crazy !!!” Hee Chul hissed as his eyes went large.

“Please??? I’ll do aegyo if I have to…” I whispered the last sentence, hoping that they didn’t hear it.

“Okay. It’s a deal!!” Donghae elbowed Hee Chul and they laughed.

Darn it.

“Fine.” I put my hands into fists and put it at my cheek and smiled.

“That’s not convincing enough.” Hee Chul said expressionlessly.

“Bwoh??!! You tricked me!!” I cried out loud. I could hear the other members’ laughter.

“I did not feel the cuteness in that aegyo too, honestly.” Donghae said with an innocent look.

Why on earth am I a Super Junior member again??

“Come on, another one! Then we’ll go see her.” Hee Chul messed with my hair.

“No more tricks??” I raised an eyebrow at them.

“No more tricks. Besides, we did not trick you!!” Donghae screamed.

“Fine…. Fine…” I nodded my head continuously.

What kind of aegyo can I still do?

KEY’s POV

Her lips were soft…

Suddenly, I heard people around us clapping their hands.

Then, I woke up from that lovely dream…

OMO!! WHAT WAS I DOING??!!

I quickly pulled back. Her big eyes were staring at me. Shocked.

 “Both of you are so sweet…” Suddenly one of the people from the crowd said to me.

Then the crowd spread and continued to walk their way out of the horror room.

“Mianhae. I didn’t know how to stop your screaming…”

She covered with her hands as she shook her head. She did not look at me when she shook her head.

Damn it!! What have I done??!!

“Mi-Mianhae…” I bowed at her.

She shook her head once again, this time looking at me, smiling…

My heart was beating so quickly. The blood in my veins were flowing quickly.

“L-Let’s… Continue…” Yun Hee whispered.

“The kiss??!!” My eyes went large.

“No!” She laughed as she shook her head and waved her hands. “Let’s continue to get out of here…”

“Oh.”

That was embarrassing. What was I thinking??!!

I scratched my head and continued our journey out of this place.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Okay. You’ve passed the test. We’re going to the SHINEE’s!!!” Donghae announced.

“YES!!!!” I screamed with joy. “But, make sure manager hyung doesn’t know this!!”

I grabbed Donghae’s collar and said, then turning my gaze to Hee Chul and to the other members.

“Deh… Deh… Deh…” Hee Chul nodded his head with annoyance. “SHHHHHH!!!!!!” And everybody in the car said at the same time with their index fingers in their lips.

Jonghyun’s POV

“It’s so hot in here.” Joo Eun fanned herself as she said it.

“I’m so scared already hyung!!” Taemin interrupted from behind.

“My Taemin oppa-yah, they are fake.” Joo Eun turned and said to him. “I want some vodka.”

I raised both my eyebrows.

“Did I just heard her say that??!!” Taemin jumped and asked me in shock.

I myself was shocked too.

So… She’s like an alcoholic??

“I was just saying… I didn’t mean it. It’s just TOO BORED in here!!” She screamed.

“Shut up already!!” Then, we heard other people saying to us.

“Mianhae… Mianhae…” Taemin quickly apologized.

“Look!! The exit!!” Joo Eun pointed at a bright hole and exclaimed.

“Let’s get out of here fast!! It’s so scary in here!!” Taemin went pass Joo Eun and I and ran to the exit. Joo Eun was laughing at Taemin’s reactions. I just shook my head with a smile.

Today I got to know the Joo Eun I never thought she was…

She’s interesting…

“Look!! It’s Min Ho hyung!!” Taemin shouted, then he quickly covered his mouth. Forgetting that he was in public. We walked to Min Ho and Onew hyung.

“Hyung,” I put my hand on Onew’s shoulder and he and Min Ho turned around. There were tears in their eyes.

“It was so scary in there!!!!” Onew grabbed my hand and exclaimed.

“I nearly peed in my pants!!” Min Ho exclaimed in a whisper that sent Joo Eun laughing at them.

“Where’s KEY hyung??” Taemin looked around him, searching for KEY.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I pressed their doorbell continuously and impatiently.

“Where are they??!!” I screamed.

“It’s pretty obvious that they are not at home…” Donghae popped his head out of the car window and said.

“I’m so sleepy, let’s go home…” Ryeowook pushed Donghae’s head aside and said.

“You can come again later… Alone…” Heechul hyung screamed from inside the car. I nodded my head disappointedly and went back into the car and went back to our dorm.

KEY’s POV

“There’s the exit umma!!” The little girl in front of us exclaimed as she grabbed her mother’s hand and ran to the exit.

“That’s the exit-” Yun Hee and I said together as we faced each other at the same time. I could see Yun Hee blushing and I felt my cheeks burning red.

“There they are!!” We saw Joo Eun pointing at us and heard her shout. We walked to her and Min Ho quickly ran to me and grabbed my shoulder.

“It was scary wasn’t it??!!” He shook my shoulder as he asked.

It was sweet…

“Yeah, it was…” I lied and took a look at Yun Hee who was looking at the ground, blushing.

“No thanks to Onew hyung who brought us here…” Jonghyun said as he gave a punch at Onew hyung’s arm.

“What??!! It’s my fault now??!!” Onew exclaimed as he pointed at himself and made Yun Hee laugh.

“Where to next?” Joo Eun asked and we kept in silence.

“Say something, leader of SHINee…” I teased.

“No way!! Not anymore!! I don’t want to be blamed…” Onew hyung crossed his arms in front of his chest and said, without looking at me.

“Why don’t we go practice for tomorrow’s performance??” Taemin suddenly suggested.

“Boring!!” Joo Eun yawned. “You guys go ahead. Yun Hee and I will see you guys at home…” Joo Eun grabbed Yun Hee’s hand and we left Horror Town.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY THERE YOU GUYS!!!!! I know, it’s like- FINALLY!!!!! THE POSTER OF THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPLOADED!!!!

No thanks to photo bucket, I couldn’t log in anymore!!! What is going on?! Any problem with you guys signing into photo bucket?

Anyway, enjoy this chapter!!!!! xDD

SARANGHAE!!!! <3 <3