Chapter 30

Shinning Stars 2

 

Sue Yi’s POV

It was no phone call, it was just my alarm, reminding me to call the people in charge of the press conference to book the timings.

I turned my ipad on and checked the SHINee boys’ schedule.

Someone has been touching my ipad!

The background of my ipad was supposed to be a plain background! Now it turned out to be SHINee’s “HELLO” album picture!

It must be Min Ho’s doing…

Must…. Not… be… distracted!!!!!

The dumb thing about me is that I don’t know how to change the background!!!! I guess I’ll just have to live with their group picture as my background picture.

Back to business.

Free at 9 in the morning… I shall put their press conference at that time of hour!

Booking 8pm for their MuBank performance…

Let’s see.. What else is here- .

I didn’t know what I’ve pressed!! The ipad bought me to a page full of writings! Hangul!!

What’s this?!

Wait… what?!

 

12 Nov 2008

                The last time we met with our families. We were too busy with our schedules no thanks to Mr. Jung. But if it wasn’t him, we won’t be so famous, we won’t be earning that much and we won’t be doing what we love, what we do best! Giving our fans all our love by performing our best in every performance……………

 

 

Who might have written this?! It must be one of the boys but who??!!

Unbelievable! It has been so long since they last seen their family! Well, except for KEY… he had just reunited with his sister.

This is not good. NOT GOOD. I have to do something to help them!!

Wait a minute… how about suggesting a “World Tour” for them just like the Super Junior’s!! with that, they will be able to take time to go home and visit their families!

That’s it! I shall go on with this plan!!

KEY’s POV

“So, mister brainy. Where are we going to now?” Jonghyun snapped at Onew who was clueless on where to head to.

“This is weird. Who’s sister are we bringing again? Who’s friend are we bringing again? Why am I the one being blamed??!!” Onew screamed as he stared at me.

“Shut up and stop looking at me.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I heard that there is a “Horror Town” or something here this month.” My sister suddenly suggested.

Genius.

“You know what? I’m starting to love your sister already!” Jonghyun smiled widely at me, then at my sister.

“I’m scared…” Taemin suddenly made everybody awkward. “Just kidding!!”

“Let’s go already!” My sister narrowed her eyes at me and said coldly.

“LET’S GO!!!!” Jonghyun was over excited.

“Korea Horror Town- Be prepared to get the goosebumps!!” Joo Eun read the signboard with sarcastic excitement as Onew went to buy our tickets.

“So you want to go in or not?!” I got annoyed and asked.

“Why not?! We are already here!”

“Here are our tickets. Thank God the girl at the cashier did not recognize me! I’m afraid of giving autographs… or maybe they’ll ask me to be the ambassador of this Horror Land, or-”

“You worry too much hyung. With your cap, and your sunglasses and your fake moustache which is going to fall off anytime, no one will recognize you. Trust me.” Min Ho patted his back and pushed him to the entrance.

“And it’s Horror Town hyung, not Horror Land…” Taemin turned to correct Onew hyung.

“SHINee yahh!!!!!” Suddenly, all of us freaked out!

And I mean, ALL OF US.

WHO SAID THAT???!!!!!

“I told you!” Onew whispered as we looked around us…

“Look!!” Yun Hee then pointed to her top left. It was a poster of our SHINee Lucifer album. What is it doing here?!

Oh. Promoting us that we will be performing at MuBank tomorrow…

Wow, Sue Yi did her job pretty quick! But seriously? Promoting us in Horror Town?!

“Which entrance should we go to first?” Jonghyun asked as soon as we saw three different entrances in front of us.

“I choose the one on the left.” Yun Hee and I said at the same time.

That was awkward.

“Good! Have fun! Bye bye!” Taemin said excitedly and he turned back to the three entrances and tried to make his choice.

Thanks Taemin. You made our situation more awkward!

Yun Hee and I smiled at each other after Taemin’s awkwardness.

“I think I’ll choose…” Joo Eun thought as she crossed her hands in front of her chest.

“Hmm…” Jonghyun crossed his hands on his chest as he said it.

Is it me or the both of them have something going on?!

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Today… is… so… TIRING!!!” Ryeowook complained.

“I’m going to sleep.” Said Shindong hyung and he laid his head on Siwon’s shoulder and left Siwon groaning.

“Someone looks happy…” Donghae took a peek at what I was doing and before I could react, he snatched my phone and gave an evil laugh.

“My honey-pumpkin-sweet pie-kimchi Sue Yi, I miss you so much! Can’t wait to see you again and give you that little kissy I owe you earlier!! Aww, hyung… you didn’t have to be that romantic!”

“YAH!!! I did not type that! Don’t put words in my mouth you brat!”

“I know you did not type it, that’s why I’m helping you to type it!” Donghae started tapping his fingers on my phone.

“Yah!! Yah!! Yahh!!! I tried to snatch it back from him but instead he passed my phone to Heechul who was sitting behind me.

I turned to Heechul hyung and saw him giggling as he started to type more. Then he passed my phone to Sungmin hyung.

“YAHHH!!!!! Give it back!!!” I screamed as I climbed to the back of the car to reach for my phone.

“Safety first hyung, put on your seat belt!!” Donghae pushed me back to my seat and buckled me up.

“Safety first means-GETTING MY PHONE BACK!!!!” I unbuckled my seat belt and turned back to them but then Ryeowook gave me an innocent look.

“Don’t tell me you did something stupid.” I glared at him. “Your innocent looks is not gonna’ save your life Wookie… What did you do???!!!!” I screamed at him.

“I…. I accidentally pressed the “send” button…”

Then, background music were heard- “OOOOHHHHHHHH…………” The loooooooong “Oh.”

Ryeowook gave me a “sorry smile” as he returned my phone to me.

I.AM.SO.DOOMED.

Sue Yi’s POV

I took off to SM Entertainment to check on the SHINee boys’ clothing’s for tomorrow night in a cab. This is my first time handling such an important job! I can’t screw it up!

“You again!” I saw the “twin” secretary I first saw during my first “visit” to SM Entertainment.

“Yup! Me again! But you don’t know which sister you are talking to huh?” We both laughed.

I went up to the 16th floor. The place where all the clothes are kept.

“Don’t take more than five minutes okay?” The lady opened the door for me.

The smell of “Dobie” was rising up my nostrils. Once the light was on, I could see thousands, and thousands, and thousands of clothes hanging on movable racks!

There were cards of each of every group’s logo’s before their clothes.

I started searching for SHINee’s logo.

I saw MBLAQ’s logo, F(x)’s logo, Girls’ Generations’ logo……

YAHHH!!!! SUPER JUNIOR’S LOGO!!!!!

I was so excited!

I started searching through their clothes and starting to guess which one is his attire…

Then, I thought I saw some movement in front of me.

“What are you doing here?”

 

Annyeonghasaeyo to all my “Shinning Stars 1 &2” supporters!!!! I have been apologizing for like… A LOT OF TIMES and I would like to apologize again for not updating for SO LONG!!!!!!

MIANHAEYO!!!! CHOSAHAMNIDA!!!!!

I hope that this two chapters will make you guys forgive me…. >3<

You know that I love you guys, and I always will!! So keep the comments coming in yah!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED MY FICS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT UNSUBSCRIBE MY FICS!!!!!!

ENJOY THIS TWO CHAPTERS!!!!!

Saranghae!!!!! xDD <3 <3 <3