Chapter 33

Shinning Stars 2

Sue Yi’s POV

Instead of waiting for 8 o’clock to arrive, I took the lift and went up to Manager Jung’s office.

I knocked twice on his door and waited for him to respond.

“Come in,” His voice was steady and arrogant. I turned the knob and bowed to him as I greeted him.

“Ahh… My boy’s secretary… What is it?” He wasn’t looking at me when he said it.

“I have a suggestion…” I said softly, afraid that he might be unhappy.

“What suggestion is it?”

“A World Tour for SHINee…”

Then, there was silence. I looked at him and he was biting his pen, frowning at me.

“Come, sit. Tell me more about what you have in mind…” He suddenly said and he sat up straight.

“I was thinking that SHINee could do a World Tour just like their Super Junior hyungs…” Mr. Jung was nodding his head as I said.

“You’ll arrange it then,” He nodded his head one last time and took out his calculator. “I could earn pretty much!!” He exclaimed.

That wasn’t what I had in mind… the World Tour was meant to let them reunite with their family members!!

“Yes, Mr. Jung.” I smiled. Then Mr. Jung suddenly laughed and said, “Go!! Prepare me a proposal about this!!”

I stood up and bowed and left his office. I went down to the lobby of SM Entertainment and started tapping my fingers on the ipad.

“Choi Min Ho.” I googled him, searching for his background as I jotted it down on a piece of paper.

“KEY.” I didn’t have to do much research about this guy since I know the sister… But Joo Eun was pretty good at keeping her oppa a secret!!

“Onew.”

“Lee Taemin.”

“Kim Jonghyun.”

Let’s see… Their first tour could be at their hometown!!

I smiled brightly, thinking about what a genius I am.

Suddenly, I received a text from Eunhyuk.

Where are you?

I’m in SM Entertainment. I replied and continued my big World Tour project.

When will you be home? Another text from him.

I’m not sure… Not so early… I replied.

I miss you already… He texted back. This message made me smile.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t miss you. I lied.

Bwoh?! Yah, that broke my heart you know??!! He texted back and it made me laugh. Then I had a feeling that there were people watching me. I turned and found some people looking at me with weird expressions.

“Mianhae…” I bowed my head a little and apologized.

Jonghyun’s POV

Min Ho was a little distracted by something.

“Yah, what is wrong with you?! Your steps are all wrong!!” I punched his arm and said.

“Nothing… I wonder where is Sue Yi…” He whispered the last sentence.

“Aigoo… Missing her already?!” I , “Not sure, but she’ll be home with our scripts on what to say during the press media for tomorrow.”

“Yah… Concentrate will you?!” Onew walked towards us and said to Min Ho.

“Deh… Mianhae…” Min Ho drank a mouth full of water and we continued practicing our dance moves.

Sue Yi’s POV

Let’s see…

“SHINee’s Tour…” I whispered.

What a normal name…

“SHINee World Tour…” I whispered again.

It sounds ordinary too…

I buried my head between my hands and groaned.

“The SHINee World.”

I blinked.

I suddenly thought of it and got excited!!

Joo Eun’s POV

“It’s so boring here…” I groaned as we walked around the shopping malls.

Yun Hee was quiet all these while.

Something’s up with her.

I smirked and jumped in her face.

She got a fright and led out a soft scream.

“There’s something wrong with you…” My face went close to hers and I stared into her eyes.

As though I’m looking right through her soul.

“Start talking, young lady.”

I turned around expecting her to say something.

But, she did not!

I turned to face her again and saw that she was smiling shyly.

“That smile.” I whispered.

“I know that smile!” I exclaimed. “Only Sue Yi has that smile whenever she sees boys around her!!”

“Tell me!! Who’s that boy!” I grabbed her shoulder and asked.

“No! No one! Nothing!” She was avoiding my gaze and was trying to push me away.

“You little brat! You liar!” I laughed at her. “Let me start guessing…”

“Snow White Heechul?” I pointed at her, then I took my finger away from her face. “Couldn’t be…”

“You couldn’t have fall for my no-good-useless-not-good-looking brother– ”

“Don’t say that about – ”

“HAH. I got you!” I screamed at her, interrupting her words.

Wait a minute…

“YOU WHAAATTT???!!!!” I screamed louder and everyone on the street was looking at me.

“Shh!!!” Yun Hee pushed me to the side of the road and buried her face in her hands.

“WHAT DID THAT NO GOOD– ” I was shocked.

“What did that… Boy, do to make you fall for him?!” I continued to scream, but in a more whispering way.

“No, we – ”

“Don’t Yun Hee! No! I will never call you my sister-in-law!” I grabbed her shoulder and freaked out.

“I – ”

“What on earth happened??!!” I grabbed my head as I freaked out more.

“What spell did he cast on you?!” I glared at her.

“Tell me!! Sue Yi and I will help you!” I shook her shoulder again.

“We just – ”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghasaeyo to all my “Shinning Stars 1 &2” supporters!!!! I have been apologizing for like… A LOT OF TIMES and I would like to apologize again for not updating for SOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!

MIANHAEYO!!!!

I hope that these two chapters will make you guys forgive me…. >3<

You know that I love you guys, and I always will!! So keep the comments coming in yah!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED MY FICS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR

THOSE WHO DID NOT UNSUBSCRIBE MY FICS!!!!!!

ENJOY THESE TWO CHAPTERS!!!!!

Saranghae!!!!! <3 <3 <3