Chapter 23

Shinning Stars 2

Sue Yi’s POV

“Who are those people?” Onew asked and all of us in the car moved our bodies forward to have a look.

“It’s the boyfriend I see…” Key smirked.

“What boyfriend? Who?” Taemin was trying to get a better view of who they were talking to and unfortunately, he bumped his head onto the car window.

“Hey! Look who’s here?” Minho greeted them cheerfully.

To my surprise…

It was Heechul, Kyuhyun and…

HIM!!!!!

Heart beating furiously... Shortness of breath... Being in a state of Euphoria... All these are symptoms of seeing HIM!!! Lee Hyukjae!!!

“What on earth are you guys doing here in the middle of the night?” Taemin gave Kyuhyun a punch in the arm as he asked.

“C-Can w-we t-t-talk ins-s-side?” Kyuhyun said trembling and Onew quickly opened the doors for them to come in.

“Your tea sir,” I handed the tea I made to the boys who were chattering away.

I think I should give the boys some time of their own.

“Sue Yi!! Where are you going? Come, join us!!” As I was about to walk into my room, Minho then shouted.

I turned to them and saw Jonghyun and Key were clearing their throats.

I smiled and went towards them.

Should I sit beside him?

Nahh…

As I was walking towards the empty space beside Taemin, Onew who was sitting on the floor quickly stood up and sat beside Taemin.

“There’s an empty space there…” Onew pointed at the space next to Eunhyuk.

My heart was beating to quickly whenever I met his eyes.

I smiled sarcastically and sat next to Eunhyuk.

Minho’s POV

“It’s working!! This will make her happy again…” I sent this message to KEY and Onew. A few seconds later, I saw Jonghyun and Taemin peeking at Onew and KEY cell phone and smiles appeared on their faces.

Eunhyuk’s POV

 “Let’s go home hyung, I’m sleepy already-” Kyuhyun whispered to me.

Darn you. I was just having a little “private time” with Sue Yi and you are here disturbing?!

“Hold on.” I did a quick turn to Kyuhyun and whispered and turned back to Sue Yi who was giving me a strange look.

“I’m sorry, you can continue…” I smiled shyly.

“I’m very busy lately, because after the arrival of KEY’s sister, their album is going on the market and concerts will be held and Grammy Awards, blah blah blah coming next… So, I’m really very busy…” She told me. My heart ached a little when she said that.

“Do you need a ride to the airport tomorrow?” That, was the last question I asked her that night.

“It’s okay… Thank you.” She smiled. Ahh… Her sweet smile…

“I hope that we could see each other again very soon…” I smiled back and before my heart explodes, I quickly went into the car we drove here.

My heart was beating really fast.

Sue Yi’s POV

“So, Sue Yi-”

“Wow look at the time, it’s so late! I have to sleep. Good night boys.” I quickly interrupted Minho and ran into the house and straight to my room.

My cheek was burning!! I don’t think I can even sleep tonight…

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was leaning my head against the window throughout the whole journey home. I was thinking of the moments we had together…

How can I tell her? When?! Where?!

I was still thinking about it on my way into the dorm.

“Where have the three of you been to?” It was manager hyung’s voice who “brought me back to earth”.

“We went out and as for Hyukkie…” Heechul looked at me for a moment and turned back to manager hyung. “He went to the moon I suppose.”

Then Heechul and Kyuhyun quickly ran up to their room.

“Good night hyung-”

“Hold it right there.” Manager hyung sounded angry.

I stopped and turned to him slowly. Quite tired to hear him speak actually.

“You went to see her didn’t you?!” Manager hyung spoke quietly. I did not look into his eyes as I nodded my head.

“How many times do I have to tell you?! You’ve just got famous and now you want to break your fans' heart?!” Manager hyung started to raise his voice.

“I’m sure they’ll support me!!” I said back in an angry tone.

“You are sick!! I think I’ll give you full-time training starting tomorrow-”

“You can’t do that!!”

“That’s the last offer!!” He said angrily and he walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter updated~!!! :D