Chapter 21

Shinning Stars 2

 Sue Yi’s POV

“What is wrong with you?! Get those things ready!! We’re going for another photo shoot!!” Mr. Jung shouted at me again.

“Chosahamnida!!!” I quickly bowed at Mr. Jung and quickly packed the boys’ clothes.

“Let me-”

“Let us help you…”

I turned around and saw Minho and the four boys standing behind me.

“Why did you interrupt me?!” Minho got a smack from Jonghyun and it made me laugh.

“It’s okay… I can handle it.” I gave them a smile and carried on with my work.

“What are you boys doing here?! Get it the car!!” Mr. Jung came out of nowhere and shouted at the boys.

Taemin’s POV

Manager hyung was shouting again…

Then Jonghyun, Minho hyung, Onew hyung and Key hyung were gathering in a circle.

Whispering to each other.

“What’s going on here?” I walked to them and asked and they quickly stood straight and acted weirdly.

Three of them were fixing their hair and as for Jonghyun hyung, he walked to me and smirked.

I hate this feeling…

“Taemin-ah…” Jonghyun was rubbing my arm as he smirked at me.

 “What is it you want this time?” I narrowed my eyes at him and asked.

Minho’s POV

 “Hyung, are you okay? You seem angry today…”

We could hear Taemin asking Manager hyung.

This could give Sue Yi more time to pack…

“Mianhae Sue Yi…” I whispered.

Sue Yi’s POV

I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

“It’s finally done!!” I whispered to myself as I put my hands on my waist and smiled.

“Taemin, please!!! I have work to do!! Stop asking me questions out of the box!! You are wasting my time!!” I heard Mr. Jung shouting at Taemin.

“We can go now Mr. Jung…” I quickly walked over and broke the awkward scene.

Mr. Jung looked around him and gave me a grin before he walked away.

“Wow, you are fast Sue Yi!! We’re glad that we have a secretary like you.” Onew patted me on the shoulder and said with full of satisfaction.

“Are those the best poses you guys have?! I saw that in the previous album!! Retake your pictures NOW!!!” Mr. Jung shouted at the boys after he saw their pictures through the laptop.

“M-Mr. Jung… The boys must be tired after a long day… Give them some-”

“Rest?! I want everything perfect!!! No rest until they are perfect!!!” Mr. Jung hissed.

“B-But-”

“You’re not the manager so just ‘zip’ your mouth.” Mr. Jung glared at me with his angry eyes.

What is wrong with him today?

Mr. Manager Jung’s POV

I felt bad for getting angry at the boys and Sue Yi. Especially Sue Yi… She has done so much for me… But…

*Flash back starts*

The day before the photo shooting.

I was in my office, finishing my work. Then, my cell phone rang.

“Hmm… It’s Super Junior’s manager… What does he want?” I said to myself and picked up the phone.

“Yeobosaeyo.” I answered the phone seriously.

“I need your help. Let’s meet. I’ll see you half an hour later outside of your office.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest readers~~~

Another update for today~ what do you guys think SUJU's Manager wants?

Stay tuned for more~!!!! xDD

THANK YOU~!!!!!!!