Chapter 15

Shinning Stars 2

 Si Won’s POV

Suddenly a voice appeared behind me that gave me a fright that i jumped and turned around.

“Nothing...” I quickly hid the piece of paper behind my back and said.

“Let me see it.”

“It’s just nothing...” I smiled sarcastically and stepped backwards.

“I said give. It. To. Me.” Manager hyung said it loud and clear.

I gave him the piece of paper with my hands trembling.

“Her contact number? Well, I guess Hyukjae doesn’t need it.” Manager hyung teared the paper into pieces and threw them into the trash bin nearby.

“We shall not talk about this ever again.” He said angrily and went away.

*Flash back ends*

“Is that true? Manager hyung really did that?” Eunhyuk hyung was shocked.

Then he stompped out of my room angrily.

.

If he and manager hyung had a fight...

Then...

I’m doomed.

 Sue Yi’s POV

I was staring at my palm.

I’ve got his number!!!!

Min Ho’s POV

“She was smiling and giggling all of a sudden!!” Onew hyung whispered.

The five of us were looking at her.

“She must be mad…” Taemin exclaimed.

“I’m gonna’ check out what is wrong with her.” Jonghyun hyung said and he gave a smirk.

“Are you sure? Hey-” Key hyung tried to grab Jonghyun hyung by the arm but he was one step slower.

“Let’s see.” Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and smirked.

“Hey!! Let go of me!!” He held her hand up in the air and gave a bright smile.

“Someone’s phone number!!!” Jonhyun hyung exclaimed.

“Who’s number is that??!!!” Taemin ran to them excitedly and took a look.

“Hey… This number looks familiar…” Key took his cell phone out and dialed the number.

“Who’s number is-” Onew asked and Key and Jonghyun interrupted his sentence.

“EUNHYUK’S NUMBER!!!!!”

Why does my heart ache so badly all of a sudden?

I don’t have feelings for her do I?

Eunhyuk’s POV

“HYUNG!!!!!!” I stomped downstairs and shouted.

“Hyung!!! Wait!!! Don’t drag me into this!! Remember!!! I’m out of this discussion!!!” Si Won grabbed my arm and said.

“I know what I’m doing…” I said and continued to walk downstairs.

Then I heard Si Won made a “phew” sound.

“Are you calling for me?” Leeteuk hyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked.

“Nope.” I pushed Leeteuk hyung out of my way and walked into the kitchen and saw manager hyung reading the newspaper.

“Why?” I put both of my palms on the kitchen table and asked.

“Why what? Hyukjae?” Manager hyung started with a sigh and asked. He didn’t put his paper down.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“What did I do to you now?” Manager hyung put his newspaper down and looked at me.

My hand went into a fist.

I walked to the other side of him and stood there.

“No!! Hyung!! Relax!!” Si Won suddenly grabbed my arm and exclaimed.

“Oh. Get off me!!” I pushed him away and knelt on the floor.

“Hyukjae!! What are you doing?!” Manager hyung and Si Won were shocked.

“Why are you keeping us apart?! Why hyung??!! Why!!!??” I grabbed his pants and said dramatically.

“I don’t know what is wrong with you!! Get off me!!” Manager hyung pushed my hands away but I grabbed his pants again and showed him my puppy eyes.

“Yah hyung. Give them a chance…” Leeteuk suddenly interrupted.

“I don’t think that it’s any of my business to control your… love life.” Manager hyung took a sip of his coffee.

“Really?!! Does that mean that we can be together?!!” I was so excited.

Manager hyung smiled and I was jumping around the dorm.

“Why are you so excited? What if she doesn’t like you?”

Then, Shindong said something stupid.

I felt like a bucket of cold water has been poured on my body.

“Yah. Shindong is right…” Heechul agreed with Shindong?! How could he??!!

“I shall not listen to your negative suggestions… I have something more important to do now.” I said as I flipped my bangs and ran into my room.

Now, I just have to wait for her to call me…