Chapter 22

Shinning Stars 2

Mr. Manager Jung’s POV

He said the whole sentence in one breath.

I wonder what he wants.

Later, I heard a knock on my office door. I took a look at the mirror to make sure that I was neat and awake. Just in case whatever help he needs from me is going to get me to sleep.

I opened the door and saw him standing with both his hands in his pockets.

“Would you like to come in?” I offered.

“What nonsense are you talking about? OF COURSE!! This is important. Is your room sound proved?” He was talking non-stop already since he arrived!!

“If you need a sound prove place, we can talk in the recording studio-”

“No thanks. Walking to the studio will just waste more of my time. Now. Listen. Carefully.” He sat on the chair I waved him into and bent his face near mine.

“I want Lee Sue Yi fired.”

My eyes went large.

“What?! Why? She did nothing wrong. I can’t just fire her…”

He narrowed his eyes at me and continued talking.

“Then make her do something wrong-”

“Wait. Hold on a second. Why am I doing this for you again?”

He kept silence for a moment.

“I don’t want her to be with Hyukjae. My boys had just got famous!! I don’t want something bad to happen!!” Then he stood up and said.

Ah… Eunhyuk.

“Once she’s fired, she’ll know that she doesn’t deserve to have him. And soon, she’ll back off herself.”

That’s one evil plan…

“But I thought your boys including yourself had a great time when she was in your house?” I don’t understand this man…

“I just told you! My boys just turned famous! Love life can go on later.”

“It’s not my problem that she’s in love with one of your boys. I don’t understand you, it’s the youngsters’ life!! Why do you bother so much?! Let them have their life-”

“Like Jonghyun you mean? Did you figure out how many percent has his fans hated him and the innocent girl?!”

At this point his right.

“If she gets fired, I’ll pay for the amount you need for your boy’s new album.”

Now this is what you call business…

“I’ll think about it…”

“I hope that we could be good partners.” He said and he left my office.

I quickly took the calculator out of my desk drawer and counted the amount for the boy’s new album.

“It really cost a lot!!”

Then I called Super Junior’s Manager on the cell phone.

“About our business… It’s a deal.”

*Flash back Ends*

I felt so bad… It’s all my fault!!

Sue Yi’s POV

 “M-Mr. Jung!! Are you okay?” I shook his arm. Then he seemed to wake up and looked at me.

He was sitting on the bench throughout the retake of the photos.

“A-Are you okay?” I asked again. “The photo shoot session is over…”

“W-Well, get those things packed!!” Mr. Jung shouted at me again.

“It’s already done. We’re just waiting for you…”

Then he looked guilty.

“You really need some rest Mr. Jung…” I smiled at him but he just walked away towards his car.

 “What are you doing?” Ki Bum leaned over to take peek at my ipad during the ride back to SHINee’s dorm.

“Rescheduling for your sister’s arrival.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“My sister will be sleeping on your bed right?”

My eyes went large.

“Do we have to say this all over again? I’m fed up already!!” Taemin grabbed his hair as he said.

“It’s just a topic!!” Key pushed his head and hissed.

I smiled. It’s just feels different with a sibling…

Eunhyuk’s POV

“How long are we going to stand here?!” Heechul was rubbing his arms. Trying to keep himself warm from the cold night.

We were standing in front of the SHINee dorm. With the help of my hyungs and dongsaengs, we are going into their dorm tonight.

“How would I know? They are not home yet as you can see.” I rubbed my palms together as I answered Heechul.

“Why can’t we wait in the car?” Heechul was stomping around as he said.

“Because if we wait in the car, they might not see us and we might not see them!!” I answered back.

“I wonder why we are doing this…” Kyuhyun was sitting on the floor.

“For the sake of me.” I grabbed Kyuhyun’s cheek and wanted to give him a kiss as he kept pushing my face away.

“Please tell me it’s their car…” Heechul suddenly broke out awkward scene and we turn to the two lights flashing at us.

“YES!! IT’S THEM!! SHE’S BACK!!” I was jumping around. “Hurry!! Our poses!!” We quickly stood at our poses.

I was posing to press the doorbell as the two of them were leaning against the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED~!!  :D