Chapter 1

Shinning Stars 2

 

Sue Yi’s POV

The door of the elevator opened. I walked into a department and saw the same secretary I saw when I was at the ground floor.

“How did you come up so fast?!” I was shocked. Did she fly up? No. that’s just ridiculous.

“Good afternoon. You are the fifth person to ask me this question. The one downstairs is my sister. We’re twins.”

“I see…” I nodded my head and said.

Sister…

*flash back*

Two days earlier…

“Unni-ah, I’ll be going to SM Entertainment tomorrow. Don’t worry about me. I’m a big girl now, I can take care of myself.” I laid a bunch of flowers on her tomb and said to her. “I can’t visit you this often anymore, please forgive me…” I continued and left the cemetery.

*flash back ends*

“Hello Mr.____. I’m very glad that you could spend your precious time for my interview before heading to Paris.” I shook Mr.____’s hand and said.

 “No problem. You can start anytime when you’re ready.”

Mr._____ seems nice.

10 minutes later…

“I’m very impressed. Give me a minute please,” he said and he rubbed his chin with his hands as he looked through my proposal.

“I’ve had my decision. Welcome to SM Entertainment. Congratulations.” He shook my hands.

What?!

“Could you repeat it again?!” I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Welcome to SM Entertainment. Congratulations.” He said again. I was still shaking his hands.

“Could you say it again?” I was so excited but Mr.____ gave me a tired look. “Just joking.” I took my hand away and said seriously.

That was embarrassing…

“Thank you very much Mr.____.” I cleared my throat and said.

“You’re most welcome. SM Entertainment is very lucky to have you. My secretary will contact you and let you know who will you be working for.”

This is awesome!!

Three days later…

“AISH!!! Why hasn’t the secretary called me yet?!” I was lying on the bed as I screamed.

“I can’t wait any longer. I have to ask her myself!!” I got up and dashed out of the hotel room and took a cab to SM Entertainment.

I was running madly to the entrance of the building when I knocked into somebody and fell on the floor.

“AHH!!” It was a girly scream.

“Are you blind?!” I didn’t look at the person as shouted angrily.

“What are you doing here?!” It was a girl’s voice. I lifted my head up and saw her frowning at me.

Hyo Yeon.

“So, we meet again.” I got up and wanted to pull her up too, but she ignored my offer and got up by herself.

“Yes. We meet again. The same place too.” She gave me a smirk. “I don’t want to be caught seeing you. I’ll make a move.” She gave me a sarcastic smile and went into the building.

I wiped my hands on my jeans and took a deep breath before entering the building.

Well, that’s just Hyo Yeon…

She never apologizes…

“Hello again.” I slammed my hands on the counter and the secretary got a shock.

“Oh! Miss Lee Sue Yi. I forgot to tell you-”

“I thought so, that’s why I’m here. So, who is it?” I interrupted her and waited anxiously as she flipped through the papers in her hands.

“You are working for-”

“For?” Both my fingers were crossed.

“S…”

Is it Super Junior?! Please be Super Junior!!

Both my eyes were closed tightly.

OH NO!! Don’t tell me it’s So Nyeo Shi Dae?!

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

“ShiNee.”

Say WHAT??!!

“ShiNee?! Who’s ShiNee?” I blurted out.

Not Super Junior but… Someone I don’t know?!

“They sang Ring Ding Dong.” She gave me an innocent look.

Both my eyebrows went close to each other and my jaw dropped.

“You know? Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggi ding diggi-”

“STOP!!! That was horrible!!” I interrupted her and put my hands in front of her face.

“Okay…Here is their information.” She handed me a file and stared at me.

I took the file from her and thanked her.

“But why ShiNee?” I still don’t understand!!

I remembered I gave a clue to Mr.____ that it would be great if I get to be Super Junior’s secretary.

“Because ShiNee’s secretary has retired. So…” I nodded my head when she explained to me.

Well, it’s just fate.

I left the building and took a cab back to the hotel to prepare for tomorrow.

The day to see who is

ShiNee.