Torn photo

Song Soojin's Drabble Collection

Title: Torn photo

Author: Song Soojin

Characters: Luhan/you

Note: When I saw the photo, I didn’t notice it until someone pointed it out. I’m curious about this but can’t figure out why. Then I came up with this so I decided to write it out, super short though.

Please inform me if you take this anywhere else. Thanks for reading and have a nice time ^. ^

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Startled, I looked at the floor and found a few pieces of paper that just fell out from the old notebook. Bent down to take a closer look, I realized it was actually a photo, that photo of him.

I remembered that day, the day I found out about his girlfriend. She was good, she was pretty, she made him happy and she was so much better than me. I was sad, but mostly I was angry. With me and my stupid feeling, then he just had to make me feel like this. And yes, the person that tore his photo into pieces was me. That was my favorite photo of him though.

It has been years since the last time that I saw him and he looked different now. Well, not that much different, he just… became better. The first time I saw him on TV was overwhelming. I couldn’t believe that he finally did it, his dream came true. I must look really stupid then, gawking at the TV like an idiot.

Time passed but seems like he didn’t change that much. Except for the look, he’s still that same guy that I’ve known. Do I still like him? I guess, he’s my high school crush after all. I wondered if he still remembers me after all these years. Attached all the pieces together, I stared at the torn photo in my hand, couldn’t help but say it out loud.

_Will I see you again, Luhan?