Secret admirer

Song Soojin's Drabble Collection

Title: Secret admirer

Author: Song Soojin

Characters: Sehun/You

Note: I just couldn’t help but write this cute drabble for Sehun - my dear chingu. Don’t you love to see cutie Sehun gets a bit jealous? Sehun-ah, I think this won’t happen to you but when you finally have someone in mind, hope you encounter something cute like this. Get a cute, fluffy, first love story okay?

Please inform me if you take this anywhere else. Thanks for reading and have a nice time ^. ^

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

_What?

I looked at her with a frown as she just smiled happily at me. Secret admirer? Who the hell? I remembered that I didn’t give her any note today, then how could she still get a note from a secret admirer? Unless there was another one. I felt my fist clenched as the thought ran through my head. Trying to keep calm, I pretended to look away.

_Tsk, that must be a trick. Who would actually admire a crazy girl like you? - I said, feeling the irony.

_Yah, why are you so mean? You get tons of them, so it’s normal for me to have one.

I turned back at her as she turned away from me. This stubborn girl was trying to get on my nerve and it made me feel so frustrated. How many notes did I send her already? Yet, I didn’t hear she says anything about that. But then some random guy just threw a note at her locker and she started to brag with me? Don’t tell me I’m mean when you’re not any better yourself.

_Oh yeah, then that guy must be crazy. - I said as she looked at me in disbelief - I mean look at you, you’re just weird. What kind of girl that always gets playful with the guys and doesn’t get shy like that? Plus, you’re a shortie and not even as sweet as the other girls!

I raised my voice a bit, surprised myself and caught the attention of few classmates around us. Great, what am I doing?

_That doesn’t matter. - She looked at me in a challenging way - He still likes me anyway. Plus, he seems like a really sweet and cute guy, just my type.

My blood was boiling and it felt like my head could explode at any moment. This girl surely knows how to drive me crazy.

_It’s just a note, how can you know if he’s sweet or not? Just stop dreaming already.

_You know what Sehun? - She chuckled - I’m not talking to you anymore.

I widened my eyes when she suddenly stood up and walked out of class. I called but she just ignored me and kept walking. Groaning, I slammed the book I was holding on the desk angrily. Turning to her desk, I saw a note stuck out from under her book and immediately thought of that guy. Checking my surrounding, I sneakily grabbed the note. Whoever the hell you are, don’t even think of taking her away from me.

I looked at the note, expected to see something cheesy but instead, I saw her handwriting.

 

“Aha! Caught you~

Didn’t expect to see this right? Sorry but since you’re such an idiot, I just have to do it this way. Now secret admirer, you better run after me and confess already, or else I won’t accept you anymore.

Love, Tricky Seatmate of Yours”