Hair colour

Song Soojin's Drabble Collection

Title: Hair colour
Author: Song Soojin
Character: Sehun, You
Note: Just my thought about Sehun’s way of dying his hair and what I would tell him if I was his bestfriend. Been wanting to be his bestfriend though, pity me TT_TT
Please inform me if you take this anywhere else. Thanks for reading and have a nice time ^. ^
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

_What!? You’re back to blond again? - I yelled at my bestfriend when I finally noticed the change of his hair.

_What? I thought you already notice it. - He looked at me cluelessly.

This guy, he had been changing his hair colour so many times in these past 2 months. I know he’s an idol but if he kept dying his hair like this, he’s so gonna go bald. And of course, that was a nightmare to me. How can I call him “Handsome Chingu” if he was bald? He better not let that happen.

_Why did you do that? That pink hair is still fine. - I questioned him.

_Well yeah, it’s fine. - As a habit, he brought his hand up and touched his fringe - But I just feel like dying my hair again.

_Huh, funny. - I rolled my eyes at him - Why is it so hard for you to keep a hair colour for long?

He didn’t say anything as we drank our bubble tea. Yeah sure it was nice to see him try various hair colour, it all looked good on him anyway. But the annoying thing is that he only kept it for a few days then changed it again. Sometimes it wasn’t for the show or anything, he just changed it. There was this time he died it blond for like 2 days and they didn’t have any show at all. He told the fans that his scalp hurt, but still I’m here looking at his new hair colour. I wanted him to keep the pink one longer because I was thinking about copy him so we can look like twin. Then I suddenly got an idea.

_Yah - I turned to him with sparkling eyes - How about I also dye my hair blond? You know how the others call us twin? If I’m also blond then that would be perfect!

He looked at me weirdly and chuckled. But that was just the start of the plan though. I tried not to smirk and acted more excited.

_What? It’s fun. - I bounced on my seat, my smile got wider - I thought about that when I see your pink hair already, it’s really pretty~

_Yeah yeah, whatever you like. - He just smiled and took another sip of his drink.

_Alright then. - I continued to act - How about purple? Just because it’s my favorite colour you know. Or blue like Eunhyuk oppa would be nice too. Or orange like Onew oppa in London? Suho oppa’s red is cool though.

_Are you serious? - He stared at me without blinking.

_Uh huh? There are just so many pretty colour out there. Maybe I should just have this colour for a few days then change to another. - I shrugged and that was when he finally snapped.

_Yah! Are you crazy? - He looked at me in disbelief - If you wanted to dye your hair then just try brown or something. Dying your hair too much like that is not good at all.

_Then what about you? - I smirked - Dye your hair that much isn’t good either. And don’t bring up the excuse that you’re an idol.

Knowing that it was all about him from the start, he didn’t say anything and kept on looking at his drink. Maybe he felt guilty. Well, he better not change his hair colour anytime soon or else I would shave his head.

_Sorry about that. - He mumbled then looked up - But you’re not gonna dye your hair purple or anything right?

_Well, not actually… but I really like the idea of us looking like twin though. - I whined and started making puppy eyes at him - Can I dye my hair blond?

_What the…- He chuckled at how childish I was - Fine, dye it and I’ll keep mine.

_Yay!