Five.. Make you fall in love with me

Of crushes and public confessions..

 

Many days later,

9:50 pm 

“Doojoonie hyung! Why are you so stuck to your phone these days?” Maknae Dongwoon inquired trying to peek over Doojoon’s shoulder. He quickly put his phone away and cleared his throat, “I’m working! There’s this erm… a new program on the iphone where you can write lyrics and make music.”
“Then teach me also,” Dongwoon whined and Doojoon put his arm around him with a bigger than necessary smile. He was actually thinking about the text he had gotten from Hyoyeon, 

 

Aigoo! I am so tired I don’t know if my rice is going into my nose or my mouth. I need coffee!!!  Or maybe, just to hear your voice ^^ keke I can wait though! Finish your schedules well  :thumbsup:~~

 


“Ok ok. Hyung will teach you this weekend. We have to go inside now.” Saying this Doojoon led his group to the Kiss the Radio broadcast room.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


They had already been on the air for 10 minutes but Doojoon couldn’t get over the weird feeling that Eunhyuk had been watching him throughout. And it wasn’t a friendly look – more like he was looking for some kind of answer. Which was completely opposite from the always friendly and helpful Eunhyuk sunbae he had known.

Suddenly, it hit him. Does he know about Hyoyeon and me? But that’s not possible.. Even our own members don’t know about us. It’s just your guilty conscience! But what’s there to be guilty about? They broke up a long time ago and he was the one who broke her heart!

Thinking about Hyoyeon, Doojoon felt a wave of animosity towards Eunhyuk. How could he have been so coldhearted and stupid? But it’s better for me..

“Doojoon shhi?” Yoseob nudged him and he broke away from his thoughts to Eeteuk’s questioning gaze.
“Ah I’m so sorry. What were you asking me again?”
Eeteuk let out an easy laugh, “Don’t worry about it! I was just asking if you would like to introduce your new single to the listeners.”
“Ah yes, our new single Shock…” The interview flowed smoothly from then on until –

“What is the next song?” Eeteuk and Eunhyuk asked simultaneously. It was a segment where the guests got to pick songs that held special meaning for them.

 

 

But have strength, we've made it this far
This is really nothing at all
Let's change this world!

 


So Nyuh Shi Dae’s Him Nae started playing and all the B2st members jumped into action singing and dancing along with the catchy tune.
“So who picked this song?” Eunhyuk inquired and everyone pointed to Doojoon. He noticed that Eunhyuk’s gaze turned a little steely.

Doojoon explained why the song was special to him with a smile. 
He was thinking about the first time he had seen Hyoyeon and it was pretty much love at first sight. Of course, he couldn’t say exactly that but he hoped that she’d hear the broadcast and know that he had liked her for a very long time.

“So,” Eeteuk the ever professional DJ smiled sneakily when Doojoon was finished speaking, “you have to answer: From the 9 members of So Nyuh Shi Dae, I like this member the most.”

All the members looked at each other quickly. It was easy to create scandals with questions like these. 
Doojoon hesitated as well. He was positive that more than half of them would pick Yoona, so it would probably be best if he said her name too so that there wouldn’t be a big deal. 
But.. he thought.. what’s life without risks, right? And she is definitely worth it. When would be the next time that I get to say her name publicly?”

Trying to sound very casual he went for it, “I will pick Hyoyeon shhi.”
“Hyoyeon shhi?” Eunhyuk repeated.
“Yes,” Doojoon confirmed and perhaps, because of his pent up resentment from earlier, found the nerve to ask, “Can’t I select Hyoyeon shhi?”
“That’s ok, We can fight for her.” Came the surprising reply from Eunhyuk.
Eeteuk deftly smoothed over Eunhyuk’s words with a laugh and moved the conversation to Yoseob. 
However, Doojoon and Eunhyuk had both heard and understood each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:30 pm

The B2st members finished their part of the show and got in their van. Despite the late hour, most of the boys were still in high spirits. 
“Sukira is always so much fun with Eeteuk Eunhyuk sunbaes!” Dongwoon gushed. In typical maknae fashion, he looked up to and adored all hyungs who were funny.
“Yea!” Hyunseung agreed, “Kikwangie’s going to be sad he missed it!”

“Speaking of Kikwangie,” Junhyung turned back in his seat to give Doojoon a playful look, “he might get angry at you for stealing his girl while he was absent!”  
“How could I forget!” Dongwoon slapped his forehead, “Is it really true though hyung? Hyoyeon sunbae is your favorite?”
“Who said anyone is anyone’s girl? I’m tired; I’m going to take a nap.” Doojoon looked away and turning up the sound on his ipod, covered his face with his hat.

“Is something wrong with him?”
“Maybe he’s just sleepy?”
“But his mood was so good before!”

The rest of the boys whispered and Doojoon tried to block them out. He needed time to think.  

 

 

 

*********************


12:20 am

Eeteuk and Eunhyuk were returning to their dorm after Sukira.

Eeteuk glanced warily at his dongsaeng, “Eunhyukkah, want me to drive? You look tired.” He knew that something was bothering Eunhyuk but wanted to wait for him to open up.
“It’s okay,” was the short reply. They drove on in silence for a few minutes until Eunhyuk softly broke it, “I’m sorry hyung.”

Eeteuk looked at him with concern, “What’s going on?”
“I… I lost it in there for a second.” 

Eeteuk nodded soundlessly. He knew his dongsaengs inside out, especially Eunhyuk, who he spent most of his time with. And for a while, he had had the suspicion that Eunhyuk still hadn’t moved on from Hyoyeon.
“But why Doojoon?” he asked.
Eunhyuk’s grip on the steering wheel got tighter until his knuckles turned white. “They’re together.”

The older boy’s eyes widened in surprise. This was the first he had heard about Hyoyeon and Doojoon and Eeteuk knew everything.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. I saw them. She looked really happy,” he answered dejectedly.

“I’m sorry, Eunhyukkah.” Eeteuk wished he had a way to mend his dongsaeng’s twice broken heart.

 

 

********************


12:30 am

After stopping at a restaurant for food, B2st finally made it back to their dorm. Doojoon, who had remained in the car the entire time, got out. “I just need some air. I feel carsick. Don’t worry I’ll be back quickly!” Without giving the others a chance to ask him questions, he started walking towards the residential park.

What Eunhyuk had said earlier had definitely not been a joke. He had seen his eyes. But how did he know? Or was he just jealous that someone picked Hyoyeon? And what gave him the right?

The feeling in the pit of his stomach grew worse as he slowly got to the root of his worry,
What would she think? Would she have second thoughts about him now?

He checked his phone.
There was a new message from her. Feeling a little better, he quickly opened it.

 

Still practising T.T Looks like I will have to see the sunrise from the practise room. You must be tired too, so sleep well and sweet dreams… baby :blushing:keke <3

He smiled and gently caressed the screen. He was so happy these days; he should’ve known it might have been too good to last. 

With resolution, he dialled her number.
She picked up on the third ring, her voice a little breathless but excited, “Hi!”
“Hey guys, we’re taking a 15 minute break right? I’m going to get some cool air.” He heard her say to her members and then the rustling of footsteps and opening of doors.

Finally, she spoke again, “Sorry, just being careful. I’m so happy you called!” her voice reflected the truth of her words making his heart lurch. She continued, “How are you? Did you have a good schedule? Where did you go again?”

“Sukira.” He answered shortly.
“Oh!” Came the even shorter reply.


Doojoon took a deep breath, “Can I ask you something, Hyoyeonah?”
“Yes.”
“What would you do if Eunhyuk sunbae still liked you?”
She laughed awkwardly, “What are you talking about? He doesn’t like me anymore. He broke up with me remember?”
“But what if he still did…?” he persisted.
She tried to deflect his questions, “It’s never going to happen, so why talk about it!”

Doojoon frowned. That wasn’t really an answer. “Well he does and he said that he’d fight for you.”
“What?” Hyoyeon’s voice was muffled. “Why would he say such a thing? And to you? He said it directly to you?”
“Yes.”
She seemed to think for a moment and his heartbeat grew louder making his eardrums feel like they were going to explode.
At last, “I’m sure he was just kidding around. Hyukjae oppa likes to joke.” Her voice didn’t sound so sure.


“Listen Hyoyeonah, I’ll ask you something else,” Doojoon closed his eyes preparing himself for what he was about to say, “I love you. Do you love me?”

 

===============================================================================

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you like drama 8D Thank you for reading and commenting.