This is my confession

Of crushes and public confessions..

 

 

A while later, a slightly inebriated Sooyoung was shaking Hyoyeon's arm vigorously, "Hyoyeonah! Why aren't you drinking?"
"What are you talking about? You're the one who's only had half a can of beer!" Hyoyeon tried to shift the attention. The truth was she was avoiding alcohol because she still had her confession to make and she definitely didn't want to screw it up by getting wasted.

"We're out of champagne. I know it's my turn to go get it but can someone please do it for me?" Sunny sang out not wanting to leave her cozy spot on Sungmin's lap. 

"I'll do it!" Hyoyeon volunteered immediately, glad to escape the peer pressure induced drinking.

***************

Humming to herself, she entered the stockroom. There was only a dim light - barely enough to make out where the liqor bottles were and to see a hazy reflection of herself in the glass cabinet. As she fixed her bangs peering close to the glass, the door clicked open and shut in rapid succession making Hyoyeon freeze in her spot.

A pair of strong - definitely male - arms went around her waist and yanked her back against his chest.






"Are you always this jumpy, yeobo?" his voice was playful and teasing and Hyoyeon's body relaxed. Turning around she punched his chest lightly, "It's because you're always creeping up on me! I swear, I'm going to pass out the next time."

He stilled her fist, eyes suddenly turning serious and so scorchingly intense, she felt like her skin was on fire. His gaze never leaving her face, he uncurled her hand and tenderly kissed each of her fingertips. 

Hyoyeon's breath was caught in - his looks, his actions, his other hand that was caressing her waist - making her feel shy and bold at the same time.

She drew her hand from his and placed in on the side of his face, lovingly tracing his y jawline. All the rehearsed lines flew out of her head - she only knew what she was feeling.Looking him straight in the eye, she whispered - her voice thick with emotion - "I love you!"


He drew a sharp breath and pulled her nearer, "What did you just say?"
Hyoyeon giggled- now that she had said it once, she could repeat it a hundred times - it just felt so right. "I said I love you, Yoon Doojoon!"


Doojoon finally let out the breath he hadn't even realized he had been holding. She loved him! He wanted to dance with joy but one glance at her and he decided there were more urgent things to do. Opportunities like this didn't come by often for idols like them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gathered her in his arms, holding her close and tight, "I love you too, my yeobo!"

His mouth sought hers as her hands tangled themselves in his hair. Their passion and emotions spurring them on to a new kind of intensity - it was almost explosive. He pushed her up against the wall hungrily exploring and toned dancer's body. This time Hyoyeon didn't shy away or resist. There was nothing holding them back.... 




except...



"Wait!" she placed her hands on his taut shoulders, "what was that?"
"Hmmm?" he mumbled distractedly as he continued to nibble on her ear and then, guided back to his. Hyoyeon relented - she was defenseless against his touch.


But a few moments later, they both heard it.

Doojoon cursed under his breath. "It's Yeoseobie."
"Yeoseob?" her pretty eyes widened in surprise. 

"Yea, I put him and Dongwoonie on guard outside the room. Someone must be coming," he replied in a sullen voice. Hyoyeon broke into laughter, "You convinced your group members to stand guard? How?"

Doojoon was grinning along now, "I told Yoseobie you would introduce him to your maknae!"
"And Dongwoon?"
"He just did it because he's in the Doo-line and he think's you're super cool!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon sighed as she cuddled up to him, "We should go out before someone sees us!"
"We are going to let everyone know anyway so why..."
"Yes, but I want to tell my girls first; before Heechul oppa makes the announcement, ok? I'll follow you out in 5 minutes."



"Okay," he nodded, reluctant to let their moment end but understanding her reason. 

"Wait~" she held him steady, "my lipstick is on you!" She began wiping his lips, her own mouth pursed in concentration. This was naturally Doojoon's undoing, and he was back to kissing her again.

"Hey! You're kind of defeating the purpose here, baby!" Hyoyeon squealed between giggles. 
Doojoon nuzzled his face against the crook of her neck, breathing in her sweet perfume, "Who cares! Let them see me with lipstick on, I want them to know I'm yours."

Outside, Yoseob's bird noises were getting more frantic.

"Fine! I'm coming," he finally withdrew from her and leaving one last trace of himself on her lips, he walked away, "I love you! I'll come over to your table in 15 minutes!"

****************************************************

"Love you too!" Hyoyeon whispered giddily and fanned herself with her hands hoping that her happiness wouldn't be written all over her face.

After counting to a hundred and fixing her clothes and hair, she walked out.



The door shut with a click leaving the stockroom in silence. 
However, the sound of something clattering to the ground broke through it...



...it was a soju bottle.