CHAPTER 9

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

*Exo's POV*

 

Exo were staring intently at SunWon's and Block B's direction. "First TeenFinite,now she's close with Block B too??" XiuMin scoffed. "I bet NU'EST's next." ChanYeol said. "No,no,no,no.I bet B1A4's next." Lay said as he shook his head. "I bet on BtoB.And if I won, I want your Ferrari 458 Italia Black Carbon Edition." Kai said as he pointed to ChanYeol.

 

 

"No way! Not that one! I love that one the most!!" ChanYeol whined. "Yes way." he said while smirking.While they still bickering,SuHo was dying of jealousy.His face was red and his heart were beating madly.There's alot of questions in his head.'Why am I like this? Why do I have an urge to punch those guys who has being touching and hugging her like that?! I don't like her right?? Why do I feel like this??' He thought as he clutching onto his chest. 'Am I.....'  he gasped.'....JEALOUS???? I'm not jealous right??'

 

While SuHo still in his deep thought,Kai and ChanYeol still bickering about their bet."Okay.But if I win,I want your Aston Martin One-77.Deal??"

 

Kai paused a while. "Deal." Then they continue to observe SunWon and Block B. "I still can't believe she's that kind of girl." Chen said. "You mean..." "...playgirl?" Lay finished D.O sentences since he can't find the right word. "Yes." "And why's that?" Kris asked. "You know since she looks innocent." "Hey hey,don't judge a book by its cover." LuHan said.

 

"Maybe they know each other even before she came here." Exo stared at BaekHyun who had been silent since they came here. "What? It's possible right?" "Well....I think that make sense too." Tao said. "And SuHo hyung! You still didn't tell us how do you know her." 

 

SuHo didn't hear them talked to him since he still in his deep thought. "SuHo hyung~~" Tao waving his hand in front of SuHo face but he didn't notice it. "Here we go again~~" Lay sang. "Hyung!!!!!" Kai yelled  ontop of his lungs as he pinched SuHo's thight. "ACK!!" he squeaked in pain. "It hurts!!" he whined while rubbing his thight. "It's your own fault daydreaming until you didn't hear us talking to you like crazy." XiuMin muttered.

 

"What the heck is your problem today SuHo? You've been daydreaming A LOT today." "It's nothing,okay? And what did you guys asked me earlier??" "How did you know her??" LuHan asked as he pointed towards SunWon. "Oh! SunWon? Our parents are good friends." "Just that?? Nothing else??" D.O asked.

 

SuHo nodded. "Why??" "Are you sure??" he nodded again. "O...kay...You guys creeping me out." he said as he stared at Exo who's staring suspiciously at him. "Then why you acting like you close to her." Kris asked. "When did I do that?!" "You're being touchy to her earlier." Chen said.SuHo scoffed "I just hold her arm,okay??" Exo rolled their eyes and went back to observing SunWon.

 

*End Of POV*

 

SunWon was chatting with Block B and suddenly she felt someone were staring at her.She turned her head and saw the whole Exo were staring at her.Exo gasped and immediately look at other direction.Some were pretend to talked to each other and some were pretend to eat their food.

 

SunWon blows her bangs and stood up."What's wrong??"JaeHyo asked. "Excuse me for a bit." and she walked off to Exo's table.Exo gulped when they saw SunWon walked towards them. When she arrived at their table,she crossed her arms and asked "Why are you looking at me like that huh?!" Exo startled at her loud voice.

 

"W-w-who was l-looking at you huh?!" Chen stuttered. "Then what are you looking at???" she asked. They were trying to find excuses "We were staring at the fire extinguisherbeside your table,okay?" ChanYeol said.Exo mentally face-palmed themselves at his lame excuse but they just nodded and muttered some 'yeah'.

 

SunWon scoffed and stomped towards Block B's table and picked up the fire extinguisher and went back to Exo's table.She stomped fire extinguisher on the table.The students including Block B and Exo jaws dropped due to her boldness.Nobody,I repeat NOBODY ever dare to talk back or do something like she did to their Kingkas.

 

"There.I've made easier for you to look at your precious fire extinguisher." she turned her heels and she was about to walked away but she turned back. "Don't.You.Ever.Dare.To.Look.At.Our.Direction.Anymore." She warned as she eyed each of them,then she left to Block B's table again.