CHAPTER 10

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

SunWon went back to Block B's table.She took out her phone from her backpack and saw a text from her brother.

 

From:SiWon oppa ^^

To:SunWon dongsaengie

I'm sorry Sun-ah,but can you go home by yourself? I have an important meeting to attend..

 

From:SunWon dongsaengie

To:SiWon oppa^^

It's okay,I can take bus.But you should've told me earlier.

 

From:SiWon oppa^^

To:SunWon dongsaengie

I'm sorry. > <' Be safe okay.

 

"Guys,I'm going now." "Where are you going noona??" JiHoon asked. "Home duh.." she rolled her eyes. "I'll send you." YooKwon stood up. "Thank you,but no thanks.I can go home by myself.And you don't have to skip your class just because of me."

 

She stood up  to left the cafeteria but then she stumbled over a chair and fell hard on the floor.The students at the cafe and Block B snickered at her clumsiness.YooKwon stood up and went to her.He help her up by holding her waist.SunWon duck her head in embarassment.

 

"Aigoo~~ our Sunnie is so clumsy." JaeHyo .She shoot him a death glare. "Are you okay??" YooKwon asked,trying to stiffled his laughter. "I'm okay..." she sighed and left the cafeteria.

 

*Exo's POV*

 

They continued eyeing SunWon eventhough she warned them. "Who is she texting to??" ChanYeol asked. "How would I know you idiot!!" Kai smacked ChanYeol's head. "I think you should check your eyes." He said as he rub is head.

 

Kai scoffed "Well I'm sorry that my eyes were not as great as yours that can see a thousand miles away from here." he said sarcastically."Would you guys shut up?? I can't hear what are they talking about." LuHan snapped and glare at the two.They immediately shut their mouth.

 

Then,they saw SunWon stood up from her seat and fall hard on the floor.They're trying to laugh as quite as they can because they don't want to hear her nags again.SuHo and BaekHyun chuckled at her clumsiness but their smile fall immediately when they saw YooKwon held her waist to help her up. 

 

'Now there he goes again,being touchy to my wif-- I mean SunWon.'  'Why he keep touching her like that??? Are they in some sort of relationship???' They thought while glaring at YooKwon.

 

SeHun notices the sudden change facial expression of his hyungs' face. 'What's wrong with SuHo hyung and BaekHyun hyung today??? They're creeping me out!!' he thought and slightly shivered.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my SUPER LATE + SHORT update. *bows for the nth times*

I've been busy with school lately.I'll try my best to update ASAP^^.

 

comments and subbies are always loved by us <3