ONE

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

*Sun Won's POV*

I've just finished my work at 'Starlight Cafe'. I take out my phone from my purse and saw a text from omma

omma: where are you honey??? come straight home when you've finish your work,arasso??we have something to tell you >o<..

I just smiled when I read the text...but I've promised Chi Hoon oppa to meet him at the park today...I guess I have to tell that I can't make it today.

To:Chi Hoon Oppa <3

,From:Sun Won

Chi Hoon oppa I'm sorry because I'm afraid I can't meet you today...see you at school tomorrow!!!

*a few seconds later*

To:Sun Won

From:Chi Hoon <3

It's okay Sun Won-ah..your parents need you right???I'll tell the others you can't come. We can meet later at school,okay??

*FAST FORWARD*

*No One POV*

"I'm home" Sun Won said.Her parents standing just infront the grinning that made Sun Won's startled."OMMA!APPA! you've made me startled you know?!"she yelled at her parents."Sun Won-ah~~we have something important to tell you."her mother said while grinning."Come on let's go to the living first"her father said

 

*In the living room*

"So..what are you guys want to tell me??" Sun Won asked.Her parents inhaled and yell "YOU'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!" and squealing like fangirls meeting SHINee.

Sun Won's eyes widened and yelled"WHAT?!?!" "Why?You don't like it??" Of course I don't like it omma!!" she yelled. "Why Sun Won-ah??"her mother whined."You asked me why??Omma,I'm just 18 this year..I'm too young to get married.Besides that,I don't even know him omma.Please cancel this marriage thing omma.." "Well,we can't Sun Won-ah" her father stated. "Why???" "We've already disscused about this with Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim..and they  agreed with this marriage" her father said.

"We've met him already Sun Won-ah..he's a nice and good looking guy you know." her mother said while wink at her."Besides that,this is a good opportunity for you to forget about HIM Sun Won-ah.." her father added."But still,I don't know him appa.How could I know he's agood man for me??"

"STOP IT CHOI SUN WON,no more objection about this marriage!" her father yelled.Sun Won's jumped at his father sudden burst and slowly nodded since she can't do anything to against this marriage.

Her parents starting to squealing...again "Looks like we're going to have a grandchild early~~" "OMMA!!APPA!!" she yelled."And remember,we're going to meet them tonight.So,go get ready and wear the dress that I've put on your bed arasso?her mother said.Sun Won's eyes widened again and again,she yelled "WHAT?!?!"

 

 

 

*Meanwhile*

At KIRIN Art School practice room...

 

*Suho's POV*

I was practicing with my friends for the weekly performance,and then my phone start to ringing.It was mom.

Suho:Hello...oh! omma why did you call me??

Omma:Why?Can't I call you??Anyway,can you come home today?

Suho:Why??

Omma:We need to tell you something..

Suho:What is it?

Omma:About your future.

Suho:What future??

Omma:Just come home already,I've already sent you a driver.

Suho:Oh,arasso~

"Hey guys,I have to go now.See you tomorrow." they just nodded.

*Fast Forward*

*No One POV*

"Oh,omma appa what are you going to tell me?" Suho asked."You remembered Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi that we've met last week?" "Yes." "Well,you're going to get married with their daughter.." his father stated.

Like Sun Won's reaction,his eyes widened and yelled "WHAT?!?!" "Do we have to repeat that,Joon Myeon-ah??"her mother asked. "But I already have Bora omma!!"he yelled. "Don't raise your voice in front your mother Kim Joon Myeon!" his father yelled.

"Look Joon Myeon-ah,we've already talk to them and they've also agreed at this."his mother stated."But how about Bora omma??" Suho asked."I'm afraid you have to break up with her."his father said."WHAT?!?! But I love her omma!" "But you have to Joon Myeon-ah.." "NO,I won't broke up with her." "Well that's your problem." his father sternly said "Omma~~"Suho whined to his mother "Mianhae Joon Myeon-ah..I can't do anything.You don't want me to make you break up with Bora right?"

"Now,go get ready.We're going to meet them tonight." his father said.Suho just stood up without a word and went to his room upstairs.'How am I going to tell Bora about this...' Suho thought to him self.