CHAPTER 3

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

A/N:Dear my readers,please reread my foreword,chapter 1 and chapter 2 'cause I've edited them.I've changed SungYeon to SooYoung 'cause I want SunWon to be a part on SoShi in this story.Now,back to the story ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SunWon's POV*

At last...I can have a rest after the family meeting or should I call a hectic and chaotic meeting..

*End of POV*

*Flashback*

"WHAT?!?!" they yelled in unison. "Oppa!Are you crazy???A wedding without a ceremony??" JooYeon stared at SuHo dibelieved.SuHo rolled his eyes "Oh come on you guys...let's think about it logically okay?Like SunWon said earlier,we want to keep this marriage in secret.If we're having a ceremony,of course you guys would invite you friends right??And plus Appa and Mr.Choi is the CEO of their company,so of course there will be a lot of reporters and such as.Then,this marriage is no longer a secret right???" SunWon silently nodded. "He's right." SiWon said and the others slowly agreed.

*End of flashback*

 

*The next day*

After she wore her school uniform,

(pick one)

she went to the dining room to take her breakfast.Her parents,SooYoung and SiWon was already there waiting for her.SunWon sat between SooYoung and SiWon."Umm...SunWon,we have something to tell you." her father said. "What is it?" she asked with an annoyed tone while eating her toast.

 

"This is the last day you study at SEOUL Art HighSchool." SunWon choked her food.SooYoung tapping her back while SiWon handing her water "Here,drink this." "What did you said?!?!" SunWon yelled while starring her father with her big eyes disbelieved. "You're going to transfer into Kirin Art School." "Kirin Art School??Isn't that where SiWon oppa teaching???" "Yes,it is" "But why I've to transfer to that school,I love where I'm studying right now with my friends!"

 

"You have to because JoonMyeon study there,and that's FINAL!" her father said sternly.'Great! My life so ruined now!' she thought.She stood up "I'm going to school now." and stomped her feet out of the house.

 

*At SEOUL Art HighSchool*


 

SunWon dragged her legs lazily towards her classroom and sighed for the nth time. "SunWon-ah~~~" she turned her head toward the voice. "Oh,Chi Hoon oppa,Tae Jung oppa,Ji Ho oppa." she said with a flat tone. "Hey,what's with the long face,huh?" "Yeah,what's wrong?" "Oppa~" she hug Chi Hoon while crying. "YAH!What's wrong,HUH?!Tell us!" the three of them panicked due to SunWon's weird behaviour."I-I'm going to transfer into another school!" she said while sobbing. "WHAT?!" "What happened actually??" "I can't talk about it here.We need to go somewhere private." "Let's go to the rooftop." Tae Jung said

 

*At the rooftop*

 

"Now,spill it Choi SunWon." Ji Ho said. "I-I'm going to get married." she sais while still sobbing. "WHAT?!?!" three of them yelled in unison. "Who is the guy?!" "What is his name?!" "Why we didn't know anything about this?!" "Is he more handsome than me?!" SunWon grew frustrated toward their non-stop question "Shut up all of you!!" she yelled.They immediately shut their mouth.

 

"Do you love him,Choi SunWon?" Tae Jun blurted. "It was an arranged marriage oppas..." A-HA! I knew it!" Ji Ho beamed. Chi Hoon rolled his eyes "So...you don't love him?" She scoffed "Of course not!" "Promise us something SunWon-ah....call us if you have problems arasso?? We would do our best to help you.." she nodded. "Group hug!!!" Ji Ho beamed.

 

*Meanwhile in Kirin Art School*

 

'You have to brake up with her SuHo!You have to!!' SuHo thought while walking toward the cafeteria. "Bora,I have something to talk to you..." "Oh,what is it?" "Not here.Let's talk outside." Bora just nodded.

 

*Outside*

 

"What is it oppa?" Bora stared at him confusedly. "Bora-yah....w-we.." "Just said oppa." "W-We have to..break up." Bora chuckled nervously "Oppa what kind of joke is that.It's not funny at all..."

 

"I-I'm not joking Bora...we have to break up." "But why?! Did I do something wrong?! I'll fix it oppa!!" "You didn't do anything wrong Bora-yah..." "So why do you want to break up huh?!" "You don't have to know the reason." he said in flat tone.He turned and left Bora dumbfounded.

 

SuHo punched the restroom's wall and shouted frustratedly.He leaned his body at the wall and slide down on the floor.He ruffled his hair frustratedly 'I'm sorry Bora...I love you...but I have to....'