CHAPTER 2

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

*Sun Won's room*

 

'I can't believe I've agreed to this stupid arranged marriage.I don't even know who is this guy.' she thought to herself.Then,she saw a dress and high heels on her bed. 'WHAT??She expecting me to wear this dress and this killing high heels??She knows I hate this things' she scoffed and frowned.'Well,he better be handsome for me to wearing this dress and heels' she smirked to herself.'But I think omma's right.This is a good opportunity to forget about HIM'

 

"Sun Won-ah!Are you done yet??We will get going in 30 minutes!" her mom yelled outside her room.She sighed and yelled "Arasso! I'll be down there in 20 minutes!" 'I hate this!!'

 

*After 20 minutes*

 

'Hmm...not bad..' she thought while looking in the mirror 'WAIT! What the heck are you thinking Choi Sun Won?!?!' she glances at her watch 'Oh! I should get going now..' she take a last look at the mirror and went to the living room."OMO!Our daughter look really beautiful in dress!" like always,her parents squealed but this time with her brother and sister."You should wear dress often Sun Won-ah" her sister,SooYoung said. "Yeah,you look great in dress!" her brother,SiWon said while showing his double thumbs up."Stop it! Can we just go now??" she whined to her father."Arasso,arasso.Let's go now!"her father beamed.

 

*At Kim's mansion*

 

"JoonMyeon!Are you done yet?" his mother asked."Wait a minute omma!" after a while he went out of is room and went to his family."Oppa!You look handsome in those!!"her sister,JooYeon squealed."I'm handsome in everything I wear JooYeon-ah." he smirked arrogantly at his sister.JooYeon scoffed and rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah,whatever you arrogant boy!" his smirked gone on the word arrogant."Yah!!" "Stop fighting both of you!" his father snapped.His mother just smiled at them.They always bickering over small things.His mother clapped her hands and said "Okay okay,stop fighting.Let's go now."

 

*At the restaurant*

 

"Where are they seriously?!Don't they know making people waiting is rude??"SuHo frowned."They said they'll be here in 5 minutes.You know,traffic problems."his father said."5 minutes wouldn't harm you oppa"JooYeon said and rolled her eyes.

 

*After 5 minutes*

 

"Gosh!Traffic these days...My body hurts from sitting in the car for like..2 HOURS" SooYoung whined."Stop acting like 5 years old,noona.You're...26 this year!!"SiWon said while pretend counting SungYeon's age with his fingers."YAH!!You want to die early HUH?!?!" SooYoung yelled at him.SunWon chuckled at her sister's and brother's behaviour."Come on!Let's meet them!"her father said while chuckling.Her mother were laughing while shooking her head at her children behaviour.

 

"Oh!They're here!"SuHo's mother beamed.SuHo's jaw drop when he saw her in her dress and heels 

 

'WOW!She's....beautiful...''WAIT!!What the heck are you thinking Kim JoonMyeon?!Snap it out!Bora is way more beautiful than her!' he thought while shaking his head.SunWon's reaction was same as SuHo as you look at him in his outfit

 

'Hmmm....he's handsome...' 'Oh no no no.No way you're falling for him Choi Sun Won!!' she thought while her brother and sister bickering over small things like 'stop stepping on my shoes!' or 'stop flapping you're hair over my face!' she just rolled her eyes at their childish behaviour.

 

"I'm sorry for making your family waiting for us" SunWon's mother said to SuHo's mother."It's okay...By the way is this your children?"she said while pointing to the Choi siblings."Yes,they are.""So...which one is SunWon?"she asked."This is SunWon."her mother said as she pulling SunWon's hand."SunWon-ah,this is Mr. and Mrs.Kim." "AH!Annyeonghaseyo,Choi SunWon imnida." she awkwardly greeting and bowed at them.

 

Her brother and sister were laughing at her.She shot them a glare.Siwon cleared his throat while SungYeon trying to hold her laughter."Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Kim,Choi SooYoung imnida.I'm the eldest." "Oh!You're the heiress of your father's company right?" "Yes I am,Mr. Kim." SooYoung said with a smile "Annyeonghaseyo,Choi SiWon imnida.I'm the second eldest."

 

"You have a wonderful children.By the way,this is my children JoonMyeon and JooYeon." "Annyeonghaseyo,Kim JoonMyeon imnida.We've met before." SuHo said with a sincere smile."Annyeonghaseyo,Kim JooYeon imnida.Nice to meet you!" JooYeon beamed happily."Come on,have a seat all of you." SunWon sat between SooYoung and SiWon while SuHo sat opposite her.The parents were chatting happily.SunWon felt like someone kicked her leg under the table.She looked up and saw SuHo mouthed her 'let's talked outside' she just nodded. "Excuse me,may I have a talk with SunWon outside?" SuHo said with a smile. "Yes,you may." her brother and sister mouthed at her 'hwaiting' she shot them a glare and they giggled.

 

*Outside the restaurant*

 

"Okay,let's just be honest.You hate it,right" SuHo blurted out. "Hate what?" she stared blankly at him. "About this marriage." "Yes, I hate it." "Okay let's make this things clear,since we both hate it and we both had agreed about this let's make a deal." What kind of deal?" Don't interfere in each other's life." "Okay,deal." she stucked her hand out. 'I thought it'll be hard dealing with this girl.I don't know it'll be this easy for her.' he thought. "Deal." SuHo shook her hands. "And one more thing,I want this marriage keep in secret." she said to him. "Well,that one we will have to deal with our parents." "So,let's go in.I'll talk to them" "Let's go then." "Wait,before that I want to ask you something." What?" "Do you have girlfriend?" there's a short silence in their conservation. "N-No.I-I've broke up with her because of this marrige." he stuttered. "O-Oh..I'm sorry." SuHo shook his head."It's okay.Let's go."

 

*Inside the restaurant*

 

"Urmm...I have something to tell you,actually we have." SunWon said. "What is it SunWon-ah?" "You know that we had agreed about tis marriage,but on one condition." What is the condition.We will accecpt it as long as you agreed about this marriage." SunWon looked at SuHo.SuHo just nodded to her."We want this marriage kept in secret from everyone.Well... except for Chi Hoon oppa,Tae Jun oppa and Ji Ho oppa.And when I said everyone,it means EVERYONE...." "We agreed.As I said earlier we will except it as long as you agreed to this marriage." "Oh!And one more thing." SuHo said. "...We don't want any wedding ceremony.." All eyes were on him right now and everybody yelled "WHAT?!?!?"