CHAPTER 5

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

*In front of Kirin Art School*

 

SunWon was standing at the front gate in awe. 'This school is much larger than I expect..' the students stared at her weirdly and started to whispering to each other.'Why they stared at me like that??' she looked down at her outfit.

'Ah right!' she slapped her forehead. 'I forgot I'm wearing casual outfit...' she wore her casual outfit since she doesn't have her uniform yet.'Am I even allowed to wear this in the school area?' she shrugged it off and went for searching the school office.

 

'Ughh!!This is the reason why I hate large schools!!!' 'GREAT!! I'm lost now!!' it's been 2 hours she wandering around,looking for the school office.Suddenly she bumped into a group of people

 

"OMO OMO OMO!!! I'm so so so sorry!! I didn't see you since you're so small" the boy said in panic state while offering his hand to help her.SunWon grabbed his hand and stood up. "No no! It's okay since I was spaced out earlier.By the way,I'm Choi SunWon." she stucked her hand for handshake cutely. 'WOW! She's CUTE!!' BTOB thought.

 

"I-I'm Seo EunKwang."  he shook her hand. "This is MinHyuk,HyunSik,ChangSub,IlHoon,Peniel and SungJae." he introduced them.They responded neither with nods,waves and smiles."Nice to meet you SunWon-ssi,but we have to go now" ChangSub said and they were about to leave until "WAIT!!" she yelled while hold onto HyunSik's hands.HyunSik slightly blushed due to the sudden skinship."Before you go,do you mind take me to the school office?" "Of course.Come on!"

 

*In front the office..*

 

"UGHH! Who knows it's so hard to search for this damn place!" she frowned which it made her looks cute in BTOB's eyes. "Thank you for bringing me to this office." "No big deal!" "We're going now.If you have trouble,look for us at the second floor arasso?" SunWon playfuly salute at them "Yes sir!Thanks again." BTOB chuckled at her cuteness and left the place.

 

*Fast foward*

 

"Here,your uniform." Mrs.Moon said as she


 

passed the uniform to her.

 

"Thank you,Mrs. Moon.Oh,right! How about my schedule,Mrs.Moon?" "Oh!You have to go through an audition first to decide the class and the schedule." shaped 'o' and noded."Thanks for the information,Mrs. Moon." she bowed and left the office.'Now what should I now....hmmm....I guess I'll just wandering around.'

 

SunWon was wandering around and suddenly she bumped into someone 'Geez...how many people do I have to bump into today??' she thought still didn't look up. "YAH!! Are you blind?!?" the person yelled.SunWon eyes widened 'OMO! That voice....is it....KIM JOONMYEON?!' she slowly looked up and gasped 'It's really him!!  What should I do?! He probably thinks I'm stalking him right now!!' 

 

SuHo's eyes widened and yelled "YOU!! What are you here?! Are you stalking me?!" 'Exactly as my thought....tch...arrogant freak!' she stood up and yelled back "YAH!! You don't have to yell at me! I'm not deaf yet,you FREAK!!" "But to me you ARE DEAF! And tell me, What the heck are you doing here?! Are you really stalking me?!" "For your information,I'm NOT stalking you okay!! Are you blind or what huh? I'm a new student here so treat me nicely ARASSO?!" 

 

"C-Choi SunWon??" a voice called her.She turned toward the person.Her eyes slowly widened.She can't believe her eyes right now.She slowly walked toward the figure

 

"L-Lee ByungHun??" L.Joe slowly crack a smile on his face "It's me..." SunWon ran to him and gave him a bear hug. "Where have you been?? I missed you so much..." she said while sobbing. "Sorry for leaving you...and made you waiting for us..." L.Joe whispered.SunWon broke the hug "Where's HoWon? Is he here too?" "Oh! Lee HoWon....wait here,okay?" she nodded.

 

L.Joe ran as fast as he can to the 2-B class.As he arrived he went to HoYa,panting. "Yah,you! Follow me now!" he said as he pulled HoYa by his blazer.HoYa followed him with an annoyed face.Soon,the rest of TeenFinite follow them."Yah,L.Joe! You don't have to pull me like this!" HoYa whined. L.Joe let go of his blazer continued to walk.HoYa is slightly annoyed with his cousin's behaviour.

 

Suddenly,L.Joe stopped walking that made HoYa bumped into his back."YAH! How many times d---" his reaction as same as L.Joe's."S-SunWon...is that really you??" he stuttered.She nodded eagerly and gave him a hug. "I-I missed you SunWon-ah" he whispered "Me too..." she whispered back and pulled L.Joe into the hug.Now the three of them were hugging.Soon,TeenFinite arrived and SungYeol yelled "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!"