CHAPTER 11

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

SunWon went to her home by bus.

"I'm home!" SunWon shouted from the from door as she arrived at her house. "You're back? So, how was it?" Mrs.Choi asked SunWon as she entered the house. "Nothing much" SunWon said but it was different inside her mind 'worst!  I bumped onto that jerk! Then I saw DooJoon oppa. But, I met with BlockB! Who know they study there'

 

Before SunWon went up to her room,

"Omma, I have to move to school's dorm" SunWon said. "I know that, dear" Mrs.Choi said with a smile. "and, can I bring Sylver with me?" SunWon asked her mother. Mrs.Choi blinked. "Pet are allowed?" Mrs.Choi questioned.

 

 

"Yes but must put them in the Pets Room. So, can I?" SunWon asked again. "Of course you can. Sylver is your pet after all" Mrs.Choi said. "Gomawo omma" then SunWon kissed her mother's cheek and went up to her room to take a shower.

 

That night, after dinner. SunWon go to her room and start to packing her thing. While packing, Sylver jumped onto SunWon's lap.

"Hi Sylver. I think you miss me, right?" SunWon said while lifting Sylver up and kiss it's nose. Sylver just meow-ed at it's owner. SunWon giggled. "Lucky I can bring you to the dorm. If not, I'll be dead bored without you" SunWon said to Sylver. After SunWon done with packing her thing. She went to sleep, waiting for the next day to arrive with Sylver sleep beside her.

 

The next day.

SunWon woke up at 6 a.m. She go to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, SunWon wore the school's uniform. Sylver already woke up when SunWon entered the bathroom.

 

SunWon went to the downstairs with her luggage and with Sylver followed her from behind. SunWon entered the kitchen to take her breakfast. Her family already there waiting for SunWon.

 

"Good morning SunWon-ah" Mrs.Choi greeted her daughter. SunWon greeted back and kiss Mrs.Choi's cheek. Then she greeted her whole family.

 

"SunWon-ah, are you already pack your thing?" SiWon asked his dongsaeng. SunWon nodded while chewing her breakfast.

--->SKIP<---

 

SunWon stood up in front of her dorm while holding Sylver. She entered the dorm and went to search for her room, B-364. When SunWon found her room, she knocked the door. The door open.

 

"Annyonghaseyo, Choi SunWon imnida" SunWon said while bowing to that person. "oh, you must be my new roommate. Nice to meet you too, SunWon-ssi. My name is Jung SooJung" that girl said.

        

SunWon smile at SooJung. Suddenly,

 

"SooJung-ah, who is that?" a girl voice spoke from the inside of room. SooJung open the door awide and told SunWon to come in

.

SunWon awed at her new dorm. "Beautiful" . "SunWon? Is that you?" SunWon look at the owner of the voice. She smile brightly "SooYeon!! Long time no see!" SunWon said and hugged SooYeon.

"Unni know SunWon-ssi?" SooJung asked SooYeon. "Yeah, because she is SooYoung Unni's dongsaeng. oh, and SunWon-ah, this is my dongsaeng, SooJung" SooYeon said

 

"Oh, so you're SooYeon's sister" SunWon said while nodding her head. SooJung chuckled at SunWon's cute behavior. "Yeah, SunWon-ssi" SooJung said.

 

"Ah, no need to be formal with me. Just call me SunWon Unni. Since you're SooYeon's dongsaeng." SunWon said with a smile. "Oh my, we have to hurry up or else, detention" SooYeon said while looking at her watch.

 

"Umm, can we stop at Pet Room for awhile? I have to drop Sylver there" SunWon said refer to her cat. "Waa, SunWon Unni have a pet? It's cute! Okay, let's go now!" SooJung said happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong! I'm not author.. but I'm Co-author of this story.. Luna98
I know this chapter was a bit boring.. ok, ok, not bit.. a lot~
what can i do? this is the story line..
next chapter SunWon will meet with her classmates~

Let's trolling around~!~!~!

 

 

 

Baekhyun said "NO!! Dont EAT my BACON!!"

 


cat version of Chanyeol.. LOL!

 

Now! Please come in For SYLVER's candidates

GAAHHH!! I can't choose~! I I I I just really love Kitty~!

 

SOrry~~ I like to trolling around~

 

Dont KILL me Author-nim!! ><'