CHAPTER 6

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

They immediately broke the hug. L.Joe and HoYa shot a glare at SungYeol for ruining the moment.SungYeol just shrugged. "ByungHun-ah,HoWon-ah who are they?" SunWon asked.TeenFinite eyes widened "WHAT?! You guys let her call you by your real names but not us???" WooHyun yelled in shock.

 

"Yah! Won't you guys introduced her to us?" ChunJi whined while walking towards them. "TeenFinite, this is Choi SunWon.SunWon, this is TennFinite." HoYa beamed. "Yah! Don't just stand there like a bunch of idiots.Introduces yourselves to her!" L.Joe said as TeenFinite glared at him for calling them a bunch of idiots.

 

SungGyu reached his hand out as he introduce himself "Annyeong! I'm SungGyu,Kim SungGyu." SunWon shook his hand with a slight bow. "Hi,I'm Bang MinSoo but call me C.A.P arasso?" "I'm Lee ChanHee,you can call me ChunJi.Nice to meet you,SunWon-ssi."

 

"SungYeol,Lee SungYeol." SungYeol said wile grinning creepily at her.She shivered a bit.L.Joe noticed it kicked SungYeol's shin "Yah! Wipe that creepy grin of your face!You made her scared!" he yelled.SungYeol yelped in pain while rubbing his shinbone that made SunWon chuckled.

 

"Umm...may I continue?" WooHyun asked.She smiled and nodded."I'm WooHyun,Nam WooHyun." "Hi! I'm Niel." "Annyeong! I'm Jang DongWoo." "L" "Annyeong! I'm Yoo ChangHyun or you just can call me Ricky. Nice to meet you SunWon-ssi." Ricky said as he smile cheekily at her. "Annyeong! I'm Kim SungJong.Nice to meet you!" "Annyeong! I'm Choi JongHyun or ChangJo.I'm TeenFinite's maknae!" he beamed while showing his famous scissor hand sign.

 

"WOW! There's alot of names to remember." SunWon smiled sheepishly while prentending to counting their names with her fingers.She didn't realize that her action made her look cute in TeenFinite's eyes 'Oh god!She's.......FREAKING CUTE!!!!' they thought as they fangirling spazzing in their mind.

 

*Meanwhile......EXO.....*

 

"Woah!! PDA! What do they think they're doing there?!" SeHun yelled.Suddenly,a hand cupped SeHun's and Tao's eyes. "Yah! Don't look! You're to young!" Kai said.Suddenly Kai felt an arm wrapped around his head and closed his eyes. "Huh! What happened?! Blackout?! Guys where are you?!" he started to panicked.

 

"Relax,Kai....It was just Kris's hand." D.O said as he trying to make Kai calm down.SeHun and Tao pushed Kai's hands while Kai pushed Kris's hand and glared at him. "Hyung! Why did you do that???" Kai whined. "Because you're no difference,Kai....you're a maknae too..." Kris said while Kai pouting.

 

"They're actually hugging a girl...I thought they were...gay..." Lay mumbled. "Eventhough they're cousin and they would share everything,I don't know they would share a girl too...Isn't that too much??" LuHan said as he tilted his head."I never saw TeenFinite with a girl before..." Baekhyun mumbled.

 

"I never saw this girl before..Is she new here??? She doesn't even wear a uniform though..." Chen said. "But I saw she talking to the leader earlier..." Tao said innocently. "Why you didn't said it earlier huh?!" ChanYeol said as he smacked the back of Tao's head. "Let's ask SuHo..." Kris said as he walk toward SuHo with EXO behind him.

 

"Yah SuHo!" Kris called him. But he was in deep thought,still looking at SunWon who is currently chatting happily with TeenFinite.Kris wave his hand in front of SuHo's eyes "Earth to SuHo~~" "Snap out of it,SuHo!!" XiuMin said as he smacked SuHo's head.SuHo immediately snapped out from his thought.

 

"Geez...what wrong with him..." Lay muttered. "Oh! Hey you guys!" SuHo beamed. "Don't hey hey us, SuHo....Tell me who is she." LuHan said while pointing to SunWon."Oh! That girl? She's no one..." he mumbled.

 

"If she's no one,why did you talked to her earlier hyung??" BaekHyun said."Oh no!She walking toward us!!" ChanYeol said. "So what??" Chen said."Yeah,so what if she walking toward us?" XiuMin.

 

SunWon was about to walk pass SuHo with TeenFinite but suddenly SuHo stopped her by holding her arm. "What do you exactly want Kim JoonMyeon??" SunWon frowned. "I just wanna play around with you....Why? Can't I?? And don't call me that,call me SuHo." SuHo stared blankly at her.

 

"Umm...SuHo hyung...who is she seriously??" D.O asked with his O__O. "Umm....I should be the one who asked you that.Who are you guys??" "What?? You don't know us??" ChanYeol asked disbelieve.SunWon shook her head. "We're Exo." the maknaes said.

 

Suddenly SunWon cracked a laughter and TeenFinite slowly laugh with her. "WHAT?! Exo?! What kind of name is that???" she said while still laughing. "Well,at least we don't have a weird name like TeenFinite and Exo is actually a unique name" LuHan said. "At least TeenFinite has a meaning and it make sense...So what your so-called unique means huh??" L.Joe said. "Oh! I know I know!! It's exoskeleton right?!?!" SungYeol beamed.

 

TeenFinite and SunWon burst into a BIG laughter.Almost all of the students passing by stared at them like they were crazy while Exo were glaring at them.

 

"Aye~~ Don't make that face Kris...it made you looks like angry bird.Ya know the yellow one" C.A.P said. L high-five with him and they burst into laughter...again...the students stared at them...again...Exo glared at them...again...