CHAPTER 7

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

 

Thank you ⋈ B L A C K R E D . S T U D I O ⋈/ --Miyori for the awesome wei~~ poster >o<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
SunWon and TeenFinite were still laughing and suddenly, "Miss Choi!" she turned and saw Mrs. Moon walking towards them.They bowed to her "Oh! Mrs. Moon." "You can just call me GeunYoung seonseng-nim." she said while smiling.
 
 
"Why did you call me,seonseng-nim?" she asked. " The principle called you for the audition." shaped 'o' and nodded. "Where the audition will be held,seonseng-nim?" DongWoo asked. "At the auditorium,why?" "Oh! Oh! Can we watch her?" Ricky beamed. "Yes,you can,Ricky." 
 
 
*At the auditorium*
 
 
"SunWon-ssi,this is our principle Mr.Shin."
 
 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Choi SunWon." "Annyeong,I'm Shin HyeSung.Kirin Art School's principal" 'WoW! Even the principle is friendly.' she thought. "So,what are you going to sing SunWon-ssi?" Mr.Shin asked. "I'm going to sing Heaven by Ailee." they nodded.
 
 
Ailee-Heaven
 
 
TeenFinite were shocked when they saw SunWon's singing and dancing except for L.Joe and HoYa since they know she's talented.After she finished her singing,TeenFinite were clapping like seals while some of them fangirling over her.She was embarassed for their childish behaviour but at the same time grateful for their support.
 
 
Mr.Shin and Mrs.Moon were discussing about her class. "SunWon-ssi,you will be placed in class 2-B and this is your schedule." Mr.Shin said while he passed the schedule to her and TeenFinite were cheering after they heard SunWon will be placed in class 2-B. "Yeah!! SunWon will be in the same class with us!" WooHyun beamed.
 
 
"How about my dorm,Mrs.Moon?" she asked. "Oh! About that we have to discuss with the dorm teacher.She said she'll meet you at the dorm ." Mrs. Moon said. "Well, I'll be going first.Thank you Mr.Shin and Mrs.Moon." she bowed to them.
 
 
"Can you guys show me the way to the school dorm?" she asked TeenFinite. "Sure! Anything for our noona!" SungJong beamed.TeenFinite show her the way to the dorm. "Thanks guys! You guys don't have to wait for me here.You can go back to your class,I'll be fine here." she said.TennFinite look at each other "Well,if you say so.We'll be going first.Take care okay." CAP said.
 
 
"You must be Choi SunWon right?" the woman said "Yes,I'm Choi SunWon." she said while bowed to her. "I'm Kim ShinYoung.You can call me ShinYoung seonseng-nim."
 
 
"And that is Lee Min Ho but he wants the students call him Boom seonseng-nim." she said while pointing to the man who's currently working on his laptop. He looked up and waved at her while grinning.
 
 
 
SunWon waved back at him 'WOW! I love the teachers here!' she thought happily. "So,which room that I will stay,ShinYoung seonseng-nim?" "You'll stay in room number B-364.I'll give the key tomorrow since you'll transfer in the dormitory tomorrow,okay?" "Okay,I'll take it tomorrow." "This is dormitory rules book." she said as she passed a book to her.
 
'Hmm...let's see...' she thought as she flick the book's sheet.
 
1.Students must be in their room after 11pm.
2.Prohibited students out of the dormitory building after 8pm.
3.Male students are prohibited to enter the female student's room.Same goes for  the female students.
4.Students are allowed to be at the dormitory cafe,practice room,pets room,study room or laundry room before 11pm.
5.Students are prohibited  to be in school buildings if not in school hours.
6.Pets are allowed but they MUST be in the pets room.
 
'Wait....PETS ARE ALLOWED?!'  "Excuse me, ShinYoung seonseng-nim." "Yes.What is it SunWon-ssi?" "Is it true that pets are allowed in dormitory?" "Yes,it is." "Oh! Thank you for the information,ShinYoung seonseng-nim.I'll be going first." "See you tomorrow,SunWon-ssi!" Boom seonseng-nim beamed while waving happily at her. "Yes, see you tomorrow ShinYoung seonseng-nim,Boom seonseng-nim." she bowed and waved at them before left the school dorm.
 
 
She took out her phone from her MCM bagpack
(pick one)
 
 
To: SunWon dongsaengie <3
From:SiWon oppa ^^
 
SooYoung noona won't be able to pick you up from school.So,you'll go home with me.Wait for me at the cafe,okay? ^^
 
To:SiWon oppa ^^
From:SunWon dongsaengie <3
 
Okay,I'll wait for you.Don't be late,okay? ^O^
 
 
*School cafe*
 
'KRINGGG~~' the bell rang indicating it's lunch time.The cafe slowly filled up with students.The female students start to cheering when Exo came through the door.But one figure that caught SunWon's eyes at that moment. 'OH.MY.GOD!! No way! No way! I'm dreaming right now right?!' she pinched her cheek to make sure she was dreaming.But unfortunately for her,she wasn't dreaming. 'I'm not dreaming?! So that's really HIM?!' she squinted her eyes. 'It's really HIM....it's....YOON DOOJOON....'