CHAPTER 4

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

It was a peaceful Sunday morning for SunWon but suddenly someone barged into her room "WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!!!!" SooYoung yelled.SunWon fell from her bed "WHAT do you want, unnie?!?!" she groaned while her eyes still closed."Wake up! We're going to register your marriage today!"

 

SunWon open her eyes immediately and stared at SooYoung "What?!" "Now get up,take a shower and get ready.We will wait for you downstairs." she said while pushing SunWon into the bathroom.

 

After taking her shower,she wore these

 

and went downstairs. "Yah!What took you so long,huh?" SooYoung asked while she flicked SunWon's forehead. "Ah,unnie!You've ruined my bangs!"SunWon pout while fixing her bangs.SiWon chuckled at their behaviour.

 

*Fastforward*

 

Soon they arrived at the marriege center."Looks like the Kim's family not arrive yet." her father said.

 

*Meanwhile,on the Kim's side..*

 

Because SuHo tried to run away from his father,now he's been dragged by 2 of his father bodyguards.Both of his arms were held by the bodyguards.

 

When they arrived at the marriage center,SunWon was shocked due to the view in front her eyes.SuHo's face were priceless.SunWon tried her best to hold her laughter but end up burst into a BIG laughter.

 

SuHo was embarrassed."Y-Yah!You don't have to hold onto me anymore.I won't run away." he yanked his arms from their grasp and try to looking as cool as he can but his face was flushed red.

 

"What can I help you?" the woman said. "Umm...we want to register our marriage." "Aren't you guys to young to get married?" both SunWon and SuHo stared at her blankly.The woman shrugged.She grabbed some documents and passed it to them."Please fill this document first."

 

After spending a few minutes filling the documents,finally they're done.They passed the documents to the woman."Do you have your rings?" the woman asked.SunWon and SuHo stared at each other until SooYoung interfere."Here's the rings,Miss."SooYoung passed the rings to them.

 

SunWon slid the ring into SuHo's finger,while SuHo slid the ring into her finger."Congrats!You guys officially married couples!" the woman beamed and clapping her hands happily at them while they just stared blankly at her.The woman immediately stop clapping her hands.SunWon turned to her mother "Can we go now??" her mother nodded.

 

"Wait!Before you go,I have something to talk with you.In private." SuHo eyed the others signalling them to leave first.They immediately leave them."Now spilled it." "I just want to remind you about our deal in case if you forgot." "Of course I remember it,stupid!" "YAH!How dare you called me stupid,you crazy girl!" he hissed. "YAH!!" she yelled then she closed her eyes to keep her cool down.

 

She opened her eyes and glared at him.SuHo gladly glared back at her.SunWon rolled her eyes and left him. "Stupid brat." she muttered. "Yah! I heard that." she turned back "Oh,I thought you're deaf!" "Yah! Come here you stupid girl!!" she stucked her tounge at him and ran before he can catch her."Aishh! That girl really getting into my nerve." he ruffled his hair frustratedly.