CHAPTER 8

MY COMPLICATED LIFE STORY

SunWon immediately hid her face behind her backpack.Fortunate for her,DooJoon didn't saw her.But suddenly, "Omo! Who is this? Isn't this Choi SunWon?!" the person said sarcastically.She turned and gasped "JiHo oppa!"

 

 

He scoffed and made a hurt face "Just my name?! No hug?!" it's SunWon's turn to scoffed and gave him a hug.SunWon's eyes were wandering around as if her looking for someone."Yah! What are you looking for??" JiHo asked while waving his hands infront of her.

 

"If your here,the others must be here too right??" she asked.JiHo faked a cry and clutching onto his chest "You're still looking for them while I'm right infront of you??" she glared at him.He stopped immediately and fixed his blazer "Okay,okay. I'm just kidding.Tch...girls' moods swinging alot these days..." he muttered as he turn to call his friends. "Yah! Over here!!" the boys turned and gasped.

 

 

"SunWon noona!!!!" JiHoon shout as he ran to her and attacked her with his famous bear hug."J-JiHoon-ah....I-I can't b-breath..." "Yah! Let her go!! You're going to kill her!!" MinHyuk smacked the back of his head as he trying to tear JiHoon from SunWoon.YooKwon pulled JiHoon by his blazer. "Thanks for saving my only life,YooKwon oppa..." she said breathless while holding onto YooKwon's hands.

 

YooKwon chuckled and pulled her into another hug. "You're welcome,my dear. That's what boyfriend does for their girlfriend,right?" SunWon pulled from the hug and glared at him. "Girlfriend?? In your dream Kim YooKwon." she scoffed. "Yah! What happened to oppa, huh?!" YooKwon asked with oh-I'm-so-hurt-tone.

 

"Call me your girlfriend again,and I'll never call you oppa ANYMORE." "Geez...arasso,arasso! I won't call you that anymore.Now call me oppa!" he said while pouting. "Tch.Arasso,YooKwon oppa." YooKwon's brightened again after he heard she called him oppa.

 

"Yah! Where have you been Choi SunWon?! We've worried sick when you didn't come to work for....FREAKING 3 DAYS!!" JaeHyo started to nagged at her.SunWon rolled her eyes "It's just 3 days,JaeHyo oppa...not 3 weeks.Geez..." she scoffed "By the way,what are you guys doing here??" 

 

Block B look at each other before look at her "Umm...SunWon-ah,what does students do at school?" TaeIl asked. "Study..." Block B gave her the-duh-look.She's thinking for awhile before she chuckled and bit her finger "Oopss....my bad." she said cheekily.Block B chuckled at her cuteness."Well,that's a good thing..."

 

"What do you mean?" JiHo asked. "Wait,are you going to....." YooKwon asked giving her the knowing plus anticipation looks.She gave him what-do-you-think-look.YooKwon started to squealing,fangirling and spazzing while SunWon's chuckling at his dorkiness.

 

Block B stared at the two of them blankly. "Wait!Wait!Wait! What's going on here?! I don't get it!!" MinHyuk yelled in frustration while the others nodded repeatedly. "What?! You guys didn't get it at all?!" YooKwon stared at them.He sighed "She's going to study here!!" he yelled.

 

Block B trying to process YooKwon's words into their brain.After a moment,they all started squealing. "Is it true noona?!" JiHoon asked her with a BIG smile.She nodded in responds.

 

On the same time,they don't realize while their chatting happily,there were a group of people were watching from afar since earlier and one of them were watching them with full of jealousy in his eyes....