Dongsaeng's love and devotion

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

“Hyung… you know I care for you and all but I don’t look at you that way. Now, if you were a muffin or a pizza or something edible I would have given you consideration but since you are YunHo hyung… ew.”

YunHo slowly opened his eyes and was met with a disgusted Changmin. “Huh? Min, is that you? Where did you put Jaejoong?”

“Min, I think YunHo hyung might have knocked his head on something while he was sleeping…”

YunHo turned his head and saw the worried expression on Yoochun’s face, “Chun?”

Yoochun walked towards the bed and placed a hand on his hyung’s forehead, “Yes it’s me…are you all right, hyung?”

The man on the bed tiredly rubbed his eyes and sat up, “I had a dream…”

The youngest sighed and sat at the foot of the bed, “I kind of figured that out since you were proposing to me… is it about him again?”

YunHo nodded and buried his head into his hands looking utterly miserable. Yoochun sat beside YunHo and wrapped an arm around him in an attempt of comfort, “hyung… it’s been a year… don’t you think it’s time to move on?”

“I don’t know Chun… my head tells me to but my heart can’t seem to forget and… he said we’ll see each other again…”

Changmin rolled his eyes and stood, “oh please… you’ve been saying that since you first dreamt of him hyung… now come on, we need to be at the photo shoot in a few hours and if we go a little later, we won’t have time to eat.”

It was Yoochun who rolled his eyes then, “Min… we still have 3 and a half hours left before the photo shoot and we only need approximately 20 minutes to get there and that is if I am not the one behind the wheel.”

Changmin stood and gave a deadly glare at the slightly older male who scooted closer to the oldest one’s back, “Yoochun hyung… eating is an art that is not meant to be hurried. Now, if you two don’t want to feel the wrath of an angry lord I suggest that you two scurry out of that bed and in the car in 20 minutes tops.”

After giving the threat, the youngest calmly walked out of the room and closed the door with a click. YunHo groaned and Yoochun let out a relieved sigh, “seriously hyung… what happened to the adorable dongsaeng we were with a few years ago? That cousin of ours turned into a monster!”

Before YunHo could even answer, Changmin’s voice boomed from outside the door…“I’m waiting and I’m getting hungrier by the second! “

YunHo scrambled off the bed and into the bathroom while a string of curses came out of Yoochun’s lips as he ran around arranging the camera and other essentials they will need to load into the car as the youngest sit casually on the sofa watching TV.

Thirty minutes after (and a tub of ice cream for the angry youngest because they were late), the cousins are inside YunHo’s work vehicle and are now on the way to the shoot location with Yoochun as driver.

Changmin found the photographer adjusting his lens and taking random pictures of the sky and he sighed exasperatedly, “YunHo hyung…“

“Hm?”

“Jae Hyun or whatever your angel’s name is won’t randomly appear on the sky even if you do that…“

YunHo placed his camera down and closed the window after murmuring a soft, “his name is Jaejoong”, to his cousin.

Changmin saw the disapproving glare his Chun hyung sent him and he immediately felt guilty… even though he sometimes teases and bullies his hyungs, the two meant the world to him especially since they practically raised him.  The model patted his oldest cousin’s shoulder, “Yun hyung…”

YunHo smiled at the youngest, fully well knowing that it was his cousin’s way of apologizing. He held the hand of the younger one and squeezed it gently, “I’m not angry Min… you know I can’t get angry at you but I hope you would understand that taking pictures of skies make me feel happy.”

Changmin squeezed his older cousin’s shoulder, “I’m sorry hyung… I didn’t mean to put you down… I’m just worried about you.”

Yoochun smiled at the scene and decided to give a little reward to the maknae, “I’m seeing the favorite restaurant of a dork I know… who wants to stop by to eat? We still have 2 hours and 45 minutes to go.”

At the mention of food, the youngest’s eyes sparkled and YunHo laughed.

After an hour and a half, the trio made their way out of the restaurant with the youngest massaging his tummy. Yoochun looked satisfied while the oldest looked sad while holding his wallet, “How Changmin manages to fit everything he eats into that body will forever be a mystery to me…”

“That kid has a black hole for a stomach hyung.”

“Ah my poor wallet…”

Yoochun patted his cousin’s shoulder comfortingly, “as long as the kid is happy… it should be okay, right?”

YunHo sighed, “But isn’t it kind of unfair? Changmin makes the most money out of the three of us as a model and yet it’s the two of us who pays for his meals…”

“YunHo hyung, may I remind you that I don’t get paid as your assistant slash secretary slash advertiser slash most favorite dongsaeng?”

The photographer and the songwriter/novelist jumped at the maknae’s voice that seemed to have magically materialized behind them.

“Wah! I told you not to do that Changmin-ah!”

“Yoochun hyung… I also told you to stop smoking and lessen your coffee intake didn’t I?”

“Whatever…”

YunHo still had a hand on his chest (moobs x3) when he walked away from the two, “come on guys… we can’t be late for the shoot… I heard the model is pretty demanding…”

Yoochun scowled and followed the oldest, “why do you always get the snobby ones hyung? Can’t you get the pretty and sweet models instead?”

YunHo shrugged and entered the van followed by the two younger ones...

A good 15 minutes after, they arrived at the studio and the trio started preparing for the scheduled photo shoot. Whenever YunHo had these big projects and his cousins are available, they would always volunteer (though Changmin never admits he volunteered) to help the photographer out.

“YunHo!!! You’re early!”

YunHo turned around with a ready smile on his handsome face as he shook hands with his close friend and Editor in chief of a fashion magazine. “Hankyung hyung, I didn’t know you would be here...”

“Actually I have lots of work to do today but I was forced to be here.”

YunHo raised an eyebrow at his friend’s statement then his eyes crinkled in amusement and understanding when he saw someone familiar coming into his view, “Good morning Mrs. Han…”

Heechul hit YunHo on the arm and then slid his arm into Hankyung’s who smiled in return, “Good morning YunHo.”

“Am I going to take photos of you Heechul hyung?”

Heechul flipped his hair and gave a smirk to the photographer before answering, “I know Hannie’s magazine would sell better if I was the one on cover but no, not this time… it’s my apprentice who’s going to be in your photos.”

“Apprentice? Since when did you have an apprentice hyung?”

Hankyung replied for the beautiful man on his arm, “just this year… Heechul er… found someone he took interest in. Just a warning though YunHo…he groomed the new guy to be almost like him.”

 Heechul yanked his arm out of the smirking Hankyung’s grip and placed both hands on his waist, “what the hell are you trying to say Han Geng?”

The editor in chief merely laughed at the use of his birth name and hugged the pissed man by the waist, “I was just saying that YunHo should be wary because the new one is almost as seductive and y as you my love. But of course no one could be better than you, princess.”

The model blushed and a proud smile was back on his face, “that’s good that you know Hannie. Now, I think Hero should be here in a bit since I ordered my younger brother and Wonnie to him here today. YunHo, Hannie will be taking me shopping so I trust that we can leave you to take care of things while we are away.”

Hankyung raised an eyebrow at his lover’s statement, “Rella…I don’t remember saying anything about shopping… you told me that you just want me to be here as you introduce your apprentice.”

YunHo sighed when he saw the model whisper at the editor in chief’s ear and as he predicted, Hankyung cleared his throat and smiled awkwardly at the photographer.

“Urm. YunHo just call me if there are problems here. I’m not sure if I could pass by later but I will try.”

YunHo chuckled and nodded, “I got everything here covered. My cousins are with me now plus the rest of the staff here is all very reliable.”

Heechul grinned and tugged at his lover’s arm, “we’re taking our leave now… nice seeing you Yoochun, I liked the song you made for that new group and it’s a pleasure seeing you again Changmin-ah… congratulations on your successful first cover shoot. ”

The cousins smiled and waved at the older guy, “Thank you Heechul hyung…”

YunHo was still smiling as he watched the long time couple walk out of the door with Heechul confiscating Hankyung’s wallet and the latter trying to pry it out of the model/fashion designer’s hands. Somehow he imagined that it was him and Jaejoong walking out of the building bickering as they go…

“Hyung, where do I put this?”

YunHo shook his head harshly and turned to Yoochun who smiled as he waits for his hyung’s instruction.

“Ah, that should be back there… let me help you with that. Where’s Min?”

Yoochun pointed towards the youngest using his lips and YunHo found the maknae with his hands on the supposed background while giving short and curt orders to other staff.

YunHo smiled with pride at the sight of his youngest cousin, “let’s arrange these at the back… I will fix the cameras I will need after. I’m sure Minnie can handle everything out here.”

The songwriter/novelist nodded and the two carried the light stands and other materials behind the curtains.