Meeting Hero

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

As soon as the Park-Jung cousins walked to the back of the lavish studio inside the building, a shiny blue BMW stopped in front of the Han Central building…

“Siwon hyung, what time did Chullie hyung say?”

A man with prince like features checked his expensive looking watch and turned to the feminine boy at the backseat, “he said eight so we are early by a few minutes, Kibum-ah.”

The younger Kim scowled at the older man and huffed, “Stop calling me Kibum, Siwon hyung… aren’t you getting confused with Hankyung hyung’s assistant and me? Besides ‘Key’ sounds better than Kibum, don’t you think so?”

Siwon smiled and shrugged, “whatever you say princess…I mean Key”

Key glared at his brother’s right hand man before smiling and turning to the one beside him, “Come along now Hero hyung… you are about to meet the hottest photographer in this universe.”

Hero grinned at the Kim heir, “hottest photographer huh? Should Jinki be jealous?”

“Oh please… no matter how hot YunHo hyung is, I still would have the chicken dork as number one.”Key grinned then took Hero’s arm and led him inside the building leaving Siwon to bring the stuff inside.

“Do you need help?”

Siwon jumped as Hankyung’s secretary appeared behind his back, “Kibum-ah…. Don’t scare me like that…”

Kibum chuckled and took two of Key’s bags in his hand, “sorry… you look cute when you’re flustered.”

Siwon shook his head at his friend, “your flirting strategies need work Snow White…”

“Who said I was flirting with you, Simba?”

“Wonnie hyung! You can flirt with namesake hyung later! YunHo hyung is waiting!”

Siwon and Kibum looked at each other both sporting smiles on their faces, “let’s go before the younger princess nags our ears off…”

“How you manage to work for the two divas would always be beyond me… plus the fact that you don’t really need to work at all.”

“Same as your reason Bummie… besides I’m fine with Chullie and Key. They just come off strong but they are both soft hearted.”

Kibum gave a disbelieving look at his childhood friend, “right… and this has nothing to do with that Hero guy that Heechul hyung adopted…“

Siwon blushed and walked ahead of younger assistant who bit his lip and stared longingly as the taller one disappeared into the building.

Key kept dragging the amazed Hero towards the elevator as he continuously chattered about random stuff, “YunHo hyung takes the best pictures! I would always watch him take pictures of Chullie hyung and he always come out life like and so beautiful but that’s a known fact already. Oh! And there was this one time when he took a picture of Jinki and his adorable little brother Taemin, they came out looking so ethereal and all… would you imagine he even made dinosaur Jonghyun look okay and of course we are talking about that obnoxious dinosaur and he is not supposed to look good anywhere…hey Hero hyung, are you listening to me?”

Hero smiled sheepishly at the younger Kim, “sorry… I was just looking at this beautiful photograph”

Key sighed and smiled as he walked closer to the picture that has captivated Hero’s attention, “this is one of YunHo hyung’s masterpieces… according to Chul hyung he gave this to Hankyung hyung as a present.”

“I-it’s so beautiful…”

“I told you, didn’t I? YunHo hyung is a genius! Plus it so happened that his favorite subject is the sky… oh angels too… but he won’t tell me the reason even though I acted cute several times already. Psh. No one should be immuned to the Almighty Key’s charm.”

Hero felt a tug in his heart as he stared at the photo of the bluest skies and the fluffiest clouds. “I-uh… Key, let’s go… “

“Hero hyung, are you alright?”

Hero smiled and patted his cheek of the younger Kim, “I’m fine. Just a little headache but its tolerable.”

 Key nodded and the duo walked towards the elevator and pressed the button going to the 9th floor… Hero shifted his foot left and right, fidgeting slightly…”do you think I’m ready for this Key?”

“Hm? Of course hyung… Heechul hyung trained you well and that’s not something to be taken lightly of. Besides, you know you look wonderful plus with my supervision… what could possibly go wrong?”

Hero breathed deeply and a Heechul like smile appeared on his face, “all right. Let’s get this over with.”

Key clapped his hands and grinned, “That’s my Hero hyung! Now stay here while I coordinate your clothes and get you ready for the shoot.”

Hero watched Key shuffle away and smiled. He owe his life to the Kim brothers, they saved him and gave him a name and everything else he needed.

A loud crash was heard behind him and Hero ly to be wrapped in a tight hug, “I knew you wuld keep your promise… I was right, they just wouldn‘t believe me.”

 Too stunned to move, Hero stayed in that warm and familiar embrace as the stranger kept on rambling about things Hero couldn’t understand and quite frankly, he couldn’t care less. For the first time in the whole year, he felt safe, secure and needed…

“Jung YunHo, get your hands off him!”

Siwon threw the things he was holding and forcefully pushed YunHo away from Hero who started blushing tomato red. Kibum who just arrived saw his childhood friend push YunHo away and he ran as fast as he can to hold Siwon’s arm, “Siwon stop it!”

“What happened? YunHo hyung? Siwon hyung? ”

YunHo was still staring at Hero who shyly looked down and Yoochun turned to look at the still fuming Siwon, “tell that ert cousin of yours to get his hands off Hero!”

Hero gasped when Siwon forcibly grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the elevator. Before they were able to get inside Key got in front of the still angry man and crossed his arms, “Siwon hyung… you know I trust you because you are one of my hyung’s friends but if you don’t release Hero hyung right this very minute… I will have to do something drastic.”

Suddenly Kibum and Sungmin appeared behind the very pissed Key both with unreadable expressions on their faces. Hero lightly tugged his arm and in a low voice said, “Siwon… my arm hurts.”

Siwon released Hero and saw the forming bruise that he created, “I-I’m sorry… I was just…”

Key glared at the older man and spoke in a cold voice, “Sungmin hyung… namesake hyung… please Siwon hyung home. He is very tired and needs to rest.”

Kibum nodded and answered, “I’ll take him home… Sungmin hyung should stay here with you Key, Hankyung hyung‘s orders.”

The younger Kim nodded and patted Hero’s shoulder lightly, “let’s go hyung… we need to get that treated, I think it might bruise.”

Hero nodded sadly and watched as Kibum steer the very gloomy Siwon to the elevator. His gaze flickered to the man who hugged him earlier and his gaze hardened despite the warm and almost loving gaze he was still being given.

He walked closer to the photographer who looked at him intently and he glared, “listen, I don’t know you and if I probably did, I don’t remember you anymore… so don’t dare touch me again, you understand?”

“B-but Jaejoong…”

Key raised an eyebrow, very much interested in the discussion while looking at YunHo who seemed shocked at Hero’s words.

“I don’t know anything about this Jaejoong… I am Kim Hero, Supermodel Kim Heechul’s apprentice. Now, if you can’t be professional and start something like you did earlier, I will have to leave and let you explain to Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung all on your own.”

Yoochun stepped in front of YunHo and glared with as much intensity as Hero was giving his cousin, “We don’t even need to be here, Kim Hero-ssi… so how about we leave and let you explain to Hankyung ssi and Heechul ssi why this photo shoot suddenly halted because a certain no named model and his guard dog made a scene?”

Changmin tugged on Yoochun’s arm, “Chun hyung… he isn’t worth it.”

Yoochun gritted his teeth as he turned around and put an arm onto the silent YunHo’s waist and steered their oldest cousin away. Changmin gave a once over to Hero before smiling innocently, “I was right… YunHo hyung was mistaken because someone like you couldn’t be the angel he had continuously loved. He won‘t fall for y types who forget their lovers as soon as an opportunity to grow their career arise.”

Hero’s lips were set in a straight line as he tried to ignore the pangs in his chest caused by the younger one’s words. Changmin then moved closer to Key with an apologetic smile, “Key, the shoot will resume in 30 minutes. YunHo hyung gave his word and as a professional…he doesn’t go back on his word.”

Key nodded in response and took Hero’s hand, “Hero hyung… let’s go.”