Gray winged Angel

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

A/N: Teehee sorry for the failed chapter.. I think my brain froze cause of too long hiatus. :P

 

The cousins were still bickering while on their way to the studio when Key reached them, “YunHo hyung! Yoochun hyung!”

“Key, what’s up?”

Key smiled to the novelist before turning to the photographer, “YunHo hyung... is it all right to reschedule the shoot? That is if you don’t have other appointments...”

Yoochun looked confused, “reschedule? Why? The set and the equipment are ready... all the model needs to do is stand there and...”

YunHo raised a hand to halt his cousin’s rant and smiled at Key, “If Hero-ssi have another appointment, we can just cancel out the last few shots... what we have finished is enough for Hankyung hyung’s requirement.”

Key shook his head and sighed, “No other appointments... Hero hyung is having headaches again so he had to go home. When this happens, he would just stay in his room until the pain goes away.”

The young Kim watched as the photographer paled and he hid a smile... “Jae… I mean H-Hero-ssi is sick? How is he? Has he reached your home safely?”

“I’m not sure hyung… Hero hyung rarely complains about the headaches he gets and yes he is currently at home safe.”

Yoochun raised an eyebrow when he noticed that YunHo had gone paler, “Hyung… are you all right?”

“Y-yeah... I think. Uh Key... could I drop by your house later? I.... um I... I need to ask Heechul hyung to model for one my shoots...”

Key let a small smile show on his face, “of course YunHo hyung... you know you are free to drop by our house at any time you want.”

Yoochun can clearly see the worry in his cousin’s eyes and sighed, “I’ll go call Changmin so we can pack up the rest and then go home.”

“No need to call me Chun hyung... I’m here. I’m done with the preparations on the other rooms. I’ll just instruct the others to start packing the stuff here.”

Yoochun and Key both jumped in surprise, Key holding a hand to his chest... “Changmin hyung, how can you just appear like that?!”

Changmin smirked, “I’m a ninja.”

Yoochun raised an eyebrow after seeing the bucket of fried chicken in his cousin’s hands, “where did you... oh wait... if there’s chicken then there’s....”

“Hoooney!!!!!”

A tall guy with soft auburn locks caught the running diva and gave a kiss to his cheek before bowing politely to the two, “Annyeong Yoochun hyung, YunHo hyung...”

Yoochun’s dimple has made their appearance as the novelist chuckled, “I knew it was you Jinki...”

“Really? How’d you guess?”

Changmin bit another drumstick and replied, “There’s only two people we know that brings chicken during visits... you and Junsu hyung.”

Jinki still looked confused and Key squealed pinching the older one’s cheek, “Aw... you’re so adorable honey!”

YunHo looked around for a bubbly youngster and when he found none, he turned to the oldest Lee... “Where’s Taemin? He’s always where you are...”

“He’s here with me... I think he toured MinHo around the building.”

“MinHo?”

JinKi nodded, “Taemin’s bodyguard slash best bud. “

The cousins knew the Lee brothers since they were kids and Jinki could understand the confusion on their eyes, “Minnie found him a few years ago somewhere close to our home.”

Yoochun’s curiosity was piqued and he held his chin on his hand, “Found? What was his state when he was found?”

JinKi initially thought that Yoochun wasn’t serious but one look at his eyes and he felt that he had to answer that question, “He was bloodied and unable to remember anything so we took him in. A year after Uncle Choi decided to adopt him and treat him as his son.”

Key and YunHo’s attention were on Yoochun and Jinki that they didn’t notice that Changmin had moved close behind the young Lee.

“Jinki, do you have more of these? I’m still hungry...”

Key jumped again and he pouted when he saw the older one smirking, “Changmin hyung... you shouldn’t eat too much! You’re a model and if you continue that you’ll get fat!”

Changmin rolled his eyes and stared at Jinki instead who shook his head, “man this ... YunHo hyung, can we drop by the restaurant before we go home?”

“No problem Min... just call YunJi first so he’ll know what to cook before we arrive.”

Key continued pouting at being ignored and Jinki wrapped his arms around his lover in an attempt to cheer him up. The diva’s face immediately brightened though after he finally got a glimpse of his ‘son’. YunHo looked at his cousins and the two nodded back.

“Jinki hyung! I’ve already toured MinHo hyung around!”

Jinki ruffled his younger brother’s hair and stepped aside to allow Key to give his brother a warm hug. The cousins took their turns hugging and ruffling the youngest’s one’s head.

“Taemin-ah, its been some time since I last saw you… you have grown so much!”

Taemin’s eyes crinkled and he beamed happily, “I am taller now see? I reach up to MinHo hyung’s shoulders! Soon I’ll be as tall as him!”

Yoochun stared intensely at the one called “MinHo” and the younger male met his stare with equal intensity oblivious to the rest of the people with them.

YunHo meanwhile fidgeted every now and then, thoughts still with the boy with bright doe eyes, fair skin and beautiful pink lips… Key noticed the older one’s discomfort and smiled… Jinki noticed the sly smile on his lover’s face and he raised an eyebrow, “what are you scheming honey?”

Key winked at his lover and grinned, “Nothing that you need to be worried about honey… I am just playing cupid for two stubborn adults.”

Jinki shook his head and smiled nevertheless, “I trust you but I am a little scared cause I know you.”

“Oh please… I’m harmless…”

Jinki laughed gave another kiss on Key’s temple, “right…” before glancing at his brother and their friend, “Ah, would you like to come with us? Taemin wanted to go ice skating today and I don’t want to act as the third wheel the whole day.”

A light bulb flickered above Key’s head and he kissed his lover’s lips in glee, making the older one blush. Key then composed himself, preparing to do this act as flawless as he can…

“YunHo hyung….”

The worried YunHo did not see the odd sparkle on Key’s eyes as he hummed in response, “I’m sorry but I won’t be able to accompany you as you wait for my brother. Jinki just asked me to the skating rink with Taemin and MinHo.”

Changmin raised an eyebrow because he saw through Key’s acting but like the ninja he claimed himself to be he kept his silence and observed…

YunHo looked flabbergasted, “what? If you are going out and Heechul hyung is still out with Hankyung hyung then who would look after Jae.. I mean Hero-ssi?!”

Changmin crossed his arms and scowled, “then have him call that dog of his… that Choi Siwon would be delighted in my opinion.”

Yoochun patted the younger one’s back and Key frowned, he forgot all about Changmin’s hatred for his Hero hyung… “uh… Siwon hyung has plans with namesake hyung so he can’t go. Besides Siwon hyung has no obligations to take care of Hero hyung since they aren’t together.”

YunHo’s eyes widened in surprise and the Park-Shim cousins looked at each other. Key rolled his eyes before adding, “though its not like Siwon hyung have made any advances. Hero hyung wanted to remember everything before he falls in love I guess…”

“So indeed he has amnesia… I guessed correctly.”

Changmin looked weirdly at his Chun hyung and gave a knowing glare, “you better explain everything to me Chun hyung… I don’t like how things are going and you know how much I dislike not knowing anything.”

Yoochun smiled and whispered back, “I know… I’ll tell you on the drive home but you better promise to not laugh and just believe in me.”

Changmin raised an eyebrow in response, “hyung… you know more than anyone that I trust you and YunHo hyung the most…”

Taemin looked confusedly at the adults all around him, “so Hero hyung also don’t know who he is just like my MinHo hyung?”

MinHo blushed at the innocent possessiveness in Taemin’s statement and Key chuckled, “Yes… yes… just like your MinHo hyung Tae baby…”

Yoochun turned to Jinki, “ I think I may know MinHo’s identity…and if I’m right… I may also be correct about Hero-ssi.”

Jinki nodded and looked worriedly at his younger brother who was now animatedly talking to the boy they all have gotten fond of.  Changmin clasped a hand on Jinki’s shoulder and nodded, “ Taemin’s going to be okay… it would be better if MinHo would know who he is than be blank for the rest of his life right?”

Jinki nodded and Changmin patted the shoulder of the older Lee, “should I be jealous?”

Changmin laughed loudly and Jinki looked surprised… “of course not Key… you are the only one occupying Jinki’s heart. Though if there is anything you compete with for this geek’s attention. It would be chicken…”

“I can live with that.”

YunHo cleared his throat loudly and once he has everyone’s attention he spoke, “Key… if its okay I’ll take care of Hero-ssi… I mean… I don’t have any other schedule and…”

Key clapped and smiled brightly, “That’s good! Thank you YunHo hyung! Now let me call Hero hyung and tell him to pack his bags so he can stay at your apartment for the time being… really hyung I appreciate you volunteering! I was feeling a bit guilty of leaving him alone and…”

“B-but Key…”

Key held a hand up to stop YunHo from talking and Yoochun chuckled earning a glare from YunHo, bewildered stares from the Lee brothers and Changmin as well as a disinterested look from MinHo.

“Hero hyung? Yeah… I know. Listen, pack your bags… hn… YunHo hyung volunteered to take care of you. Yes… I know you don’t want anyone to know about your headaches but I won’t be home and you will be alone…”

YunHo got bothered by the discussion he overheard and tried to reason out, “wait Key… if he doesn’t want then…”

Key again held his hand up and continued talking, “I heard you Hero hyung… yes, I do. Now pack those bags and he will pick you up in an hour. Yeah, YunHo hyung will personally pick you up. No, you don’t have to bring too much underwear. Okay hyung… I love you too!! I’ll call again later.”

The fashion designer closed his mobile phone with a click and grinned, “I’m sorry YunHo hyung… what was it you were trying to tell me earlier?”

YunHo shrugged helplessly and Changmin sighed while Yoochun snickered earning a jab from their oldest cousin, “ow!”

An assistant bowed in front of the model and he smiled, “YunHo hyung… they said everything’s packed up. We are ready to leave.”

YunHo nodded and faced Key, “I’ll just go home first to drop my items before I fetch Hero-ssi from your house.”

Key beamed and nodded, “Okay hyung… Hero hyung would be waiting at home.”

Yoochun took another glance at the tall boy and faced the older lee, “Jinki… I’ll call you later if my hunch is correct. For now, hide this possible information from Taemin and MinHo. You are welcome to tell Key since I think he will squeeze you for information anyway.”

Jinki chuckled and nodded, “thank you Yoochun hyung.”

Changmin nodded and gave one last ruffle at Taemin’s head earning a possessive glare from MinHo, “let’s go hyungdeul… my food is waiting…”

Yoochun walked ahead of the group and immediately dialed his lover’s number, upon hearing the voice he loves… the songwriter/novelist smiled. “Su… I think I have found the angel with grey wings…”