The prince and his princess...

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

YunHo expertly parked Yoochun’s Porsche Panamera Turbo into the Kim Mansion, gripping the steering wheel tightly and letting out a deep breath before going out. One of the butlers of the Kim Mansion bowed politely at the famous photographer, “Welcome to the Kim Mansion, young master Jung.”

“Please call me YunHo… I don’t think ‘young master’fits me at all.”

Mr. Bae shooked his head and gave a small smile, “I apologize Master Jung but I cannot call you such. I don’t want to be at the end of the “beautiful and majestic young master Heechul’s”wrath.

The photographer smiled sheepishly and scratched his head, “Heechul had you call him that…didn’t he?”

Mr. Bae simply nodded, “young master Hero is inside waiting for you.  I dare say he has been quite…uneasy the past few hours…”

YunHo gritted his teeth, eyes shining with worry and Mr. Bae smiled. “His room is the one with the blue door. A name tag is there so it’s easy to find, young master Jung.”

“All right…. I’ll go ahead then.”

The old butler wiped a lone tear from his eyes, “ah looks like Master Hero had found someone who fits him like master Heechul and young master Kibum…I’m so glad…”

YunHo half walked half jogged towards the second floor of the mansion, “blue door…blue door…I’ve been to this mansion several times but I can never get memorize the room locations…tsk.”

The photographer passed a room with a pink door and a large picture of Heechul in front, “hm…must be Heechul hyung’s room…”

A few steps away from the pink room, YunHo saw a room with a green door and a large key hanging in front of it, “not this one…argh. Why is this place so large?”

At the end of the hallway are two rooms of blue and yellow…YunHo knocked on the blue door twice and waited for a response but nothing came.

“Jae…Hero-ssi, it’s me YunHo…I came to pick you up.”

Another 2 minutes of waiting (worrying) and YunHo knocked again, “Hero-ssi…I’m coming in.”

YunHo opened the door to find Hero sprawled on the floor unconscious, “Jaejoong!”

The photographer easily lifted the man and laid him on the bed. He then removed the hair covering Hero’s face and lightly caressed his cheek.

“Jaejoong! Hero or whatever you call yourself!  I don’t care if you won’t ever remember me. Just be okay… please…please…. ”

_______________________________________________________________________________

Junsu anxiously waited for his lover to arrive in front of their house, it is 5 minutes before their meeting time and knowing his Yoochun…he should be arriving soon.

He hadn’t even finished closing the door to their home, Junsu heard the loud revving of a motorcycle engine… 

Junsu turned around and a sleek motorcycle stopped in front of their home. A man in black pants, white v neck shirt and leather jacket got off. The college student stared for a good few seconds and looked down blushing when the man walked towards him. The rider took off his helmet and smiled to the blushing younger guy,

“I’m quite new in the area and… I think I’m lost… can you help me?”

Junsu giggled, “That line won’t work twice Chunnie…”

Yoochun winked, “I just had to try…”

“I thought you gave up on bikes, Chunnie?”

Yoochun shrugged and grabbed the hand of his lover before guiding him towards the motorcycle, “this is YunHo hyung’s bike… he took my baby to get Jae…I mean Hero-ssi.”

Junsu pouted and lightly hit Yoochun’s shoulder, “I thought I was your baby…”

“Of course you are babe… wait a minute… you aren’t seriously comparing yourself to my car are you?”

The younger guy pouted some more and Yoochun was unable to resist kissing those luscious lips… “as much as I love kissing those sweet lips of yours, we need to get going…”

“Right… Chun, um… are you sure this is the right time for us to meet? I mean we can do it later… when we found the others and….”

Yoochun shook his head and smiled as he placed the extra helmet on Junsu’s head… “Let’s go love… you aren’t getting out of this one… ”

Junsu gave Yoochun a weak smile, “I just had to try…”

Yoochun smiled at the college student as he waited for him to climb on the motorcycle. Once he was sure that the younger man was sitting safe and secure, he wore the helmet and drove off…

_________________________________________________________________________

“Kyuhyun-ah! We need to go! I don’t want Hyukjae hyung to get there before us!”

The young chef shouted from the foot of the stairs making his best friend chuckle, “calm down Ji… we’ll make it in time. It’s not like the skating rink is that far anyway.

“Yeah listen to Changmin hyung…”

YunJi glared at his younger brother and at Changmin while Kyuhyun only laughed, “Shuddup! Where’s Minnie? ”

“No one calls him Minnie other than me… hyung.”

YunJi smirked, reveling at his brother’s jealous face…”what if I want to call him Minnie then? What are you going to do Kyu?”

The Cho brothers continued their glaring contest until Changmin decided to intervene, “Kyuhyun… YunJi cut it out. We’re going to be late. Ji, stop teasing Kyu… we both know you don’t like Sungmin-ssi  that way.”

“I actually don’t… but seeing that monster look jealous is enough compensation…”

Changmin sighed and forcefully dragged the oldest Cho to the living room, “Kyu we’ll wait for you here. Get Sungmin-ssi so we can all go to the meeting place. Make it quick alright?”

“Got it hyung… see ya loser hyung!”

“Shuddup ugly brat!”

The model patted his bestfriend’s head lightly, “why you always pick a fight with your only brother will always be beyond me. You’re lucky you have a brother with you.”

“I love my brother Min… and I’m sure Kyuhyun knows that too. I guess we just love to rile each other so much it looks like we hate each other sometimes. And stop talking like you’re alone… you may not have a sibling like I do but you have two older cousins who care for you. Aren’t they enough?”

Changmin chuckled, “they are and I’m thankful even if they act childish most of the time.”

“I don’t agree that they are childish though…oh shoot!”

Yunji suddenly shot up and ran towards the kitchen leaving a bewildered Changmin in the living room, “Ji, what’s wrong?”

The chef soon came back with a basket on hand, “whew… I almost left the food I prepared for Hyuk hyung and Hae hyung…”

“Hae?”

“Yeah. Hyukjae hyung’s boyfriend is Lee Donghae… they are choreographers for some popular boyband in Tokyo. Sorry I can’t remember the name of the group but they have five…er… six members I think.”

“Oh…what’s inside the basket?”

YunJi shrugged noncommittally, “some pastries… pasta… salad and a few cartons of strawberry milk. Hyuk hyung loves those plus some deserts for Hae hyung.”

“Sounds delicious… I’m starting to get hungry…”

YunJi glared at the taller guy, “Min… these are for hyungdeul not for you. You can eat when we come back later.”

“But Ji, I’m gonna die! And those smell good!!!!!”

“No Min, you aren’t going to die if you don’t eat for a few hours.  But fine… as a chef, it is my duty to feed anyone that’s hungry… and that includes you so I’ll bring additional food. Sit down and wait for my ugly brother while I make something.”

Changmin stood as straight as he could and made a salute with his hand, “aye aye Captain Cho sir! I’ll be a good boy and wait for you sir!”

“Tch… you are only obedient when it comes to food.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

 “Yunnie?”

YunHo wrapped his arms tightly around the other male, “I thought I lost you already… I don’t think I can take that again…”

Jaejoong smiled weakly and patted YunHo’s arm, “I really am sorry you have to go through all this heartache because of me…”

The photographer wiped the tears in his eyes and lightly shook his head, “all the pain I am going through and possibly will go through… I’m fine with it cause I love you…”

“I really don’t deserve you, Yun. But just this time… I will be selfish cause I want you to stay with me.  Please bear with me until everything is settled…”

YunHo sat beside the angel on the bed, “wait… you called me Yunnie… does that mean…?”

Jaejoong chuckled and YunHo smiled, “yes… I do remember you... a part of me still do…”

“A part of you?”

Jaejoong smiled, “you should wake up now... see you again Yunnie… ”

“Wake up? What? Wait Joongie!”

YunHo woke up with a start as he heard his ringtone on full blast, “ugh… my head… did I fall asleep?”

“Turn that blasted thing off! My head feels like it’s going to split into two and that horrid sound is making it ache more!”

“It was a dream all right…” The photographer turned his phone off and smiled apologetically at the glaring model, “sorry Hero-ssi…”

“Hero”

“Huh?”

Hero blushed and fiddled with the ends of the blanket that was covering him, “er… just call me Hero. I will be staying at your house for a bit so we need to be close.”

YunHo smiled and Hero blushed more, “you’ll just be with me for a day but I guess you are right. Do I need to call a doctor Hero-ssi… er, Hero?”

The model shook his head and pouted cutely, “no… I hate doctors.”

“But Key mentioned that your headaches are getting frequent and that to me needs a doctor’s advice”

“Those ers will just give me meds that will make me sleepy. I hate them.”

YunHo combed a hand through his hair, a little irritated at the model, “Look… I’m saying this for you. You need to have yourself checked so we would know what illness you have. Can you stop being stubborn?”

Sensing that YunHo is starting to get irritated, Hero gave his best puppy dog eyes. A trick he learned from Key and hoped YunHo isn’t immune to it. The photographer simply shook his head and stood, “all right, all right… anyway since you fainted and all, I can just stay with you here instead of us staying at my place…I don’t want you to force your body and travel all the way there.”

“No!! I-I mean… I feel okay now so let’s go, YunHo-ssi…”

“YunHo”

Hero tilted his head and YunHo chuckled, “you asked me to call you Hero so it’s fair that you call me informally too.”

“Okay YunHo… so um, can we go already?”

Hero flashed the photographer a radiant smile which made YunHo distracted for a few seconds, “Y-yeah ah… sure… let’s um… go… where’s your overnight bag?“

The model chuckled and slowly got out of his bed, “okay Yunnie… um, you don’t mind me calling you that right? But if you don’t want, I can just call you YunHo. I mean it’s not that big of a deal anyway and…”

“It’s okay… just don’t over use it.”

Hero blushed then dashed ahead of the photographer who just chuckled.  A few seconds later, YunHo heard a shout, “Yunnie come on! My bags are here and we have wasted enough time sleeping! Take me home now!”

Mr. Bae raised an eyebrow at Hero’s statement and YunHo blushed, “er… he’s staying with me just for today since Key and Heechul hyung are both out.”

“Ah…”

“Bye bye ahjussi! Please tell Hyungie that I’ll call him when he gets back okay?”

“As you wish young master Hero…please take care of yourself.”

YunHo bowed to the butler and scoffed when he saw three large bags in front of the model, “three bags?”

The model flipped his hair and smiled, “Heechul hyung always says that it’s better to be ready than get caught wearing a hideous outfit.”

“Very Heechul hyung…” YunHo sighed and carried the three large bags in his hands.

Hero opened the door and walked/jogged towards the Porsche, admiring its beauty…”Yunnie, is this yours? It’s nice!”

YunHo opened the trunk and placed Hero’s bags inside before closing it with a loud thud, “nope… this is Yoochun’s baby. I own a van, the one I brought to the photoshoot earlier, a motorcycle and a regular looking car.”

Hero waited until YunHo opened the car door for him, “Oh wow… you drive a motorcycle? Why didn’t you use that today? I’ve been wanting to ride on a motorcycle!”

YunHo smiled as he slid to driver’s side of the car, “a prince can’t fetch his princess in a motorbike…”

Hero glared but the pink tinges on his cheek makes him look less scary, “I’m not a princess!”

YunHo ignored the statement and clasped Hero’s seatbelt before doing his, “Ready to go?”

“You bet! Yunnie can we get ice cream? Heechul hyung said I can’t eat it at home so can we eat it at your house instead?”

“So cute, if it isn’t for the darn mood swings and the cursing…”YunHo thought.”Sure, just don’t tell Heechul hyung or he’ll kill me…”

“Oh I won’t tell anyone I swear on my LV bags!”

YunHo chuckled and started the engine, “I guess the secret is safe then… let’s go…”