Black out

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

“Really Chunnie? Does he remember anything about me? Did you see his wings?”

Yoochun chuckled at the enthusiasm on his lover’s voice, “no I did not see his wings… but he was also found a few years ago and it seemed that your stories are similar. I thought that I would need to have you see him just in case…maybe it could trigger a memory of some sort.”

Junsu let out a deep breath and nodded then remembered that his lover can’t see him, “Um…Okay… when?”

“Today... the Lees are taking MinHo out to ice skate and we can go meet them there.”

Yoochun could hear the fear in his lover’s voice and he slightly regrets making Junsu through this but this was for his beloved’s sake… “N-now? But Chunnie…”

“Su, I know you are scared but I will be with you so don’t worry.”

“I-its not that but what if he isn’t the grey winged one in my dream? What if he isnt even an angel? He might laugh at us, Chunnie…”

YunHo took the keys from Yoochun and motioned that he drives since the latter is still on the phone. Yoochun murmured his thanks and climbed on the passenger seat while the youngest rides on the back seat with other equipment.

“Do you seriously think I would allow anyone to laugh at my baby? Trust me Su… my intuition tells me I am right. So, I’ll pick you up in two hours okay? Don’t worry about anything else cause I’ve got your … I mean back.”

“Ya!“

Yoochun chuckled and bade goodbyes to his lover… Changmin snorted and YunHo smiled, “That was disgusting Chun hyung…”

Yoochun grinned at the youngest, “Just admit that you are jealous dongsaeng… I won’t laugh I promise.”

“I’m certain I’m not besides if I will sound like an old greasy man like you when I fall in love then I’d rather stick with my muffins and pizza slices…”

“Heeeey! I do not sound like a greasy old man!!!”

Changmin rolled his eyes at the second oldest who was pouting, “Whatever hyung…I believe you have something to tell my awesome self… you have my permission to start now.”

YunHo chuckled and Yoochun snorted something that sounded like, “Evil dongsaeng….”

Changmin crossed his arms and smirked evilly, “you were saying something hyung?”

Yoochun cleared his throat awkwardly making YunHo laugh a little harder, “Uh… I was just about to start.”

After a light jab on the eldest’s rib, Yoochun started to retell Junsu’s dream to the other two. YunHo would nod every now and then while Changmin listened intently with a serious expression on his face.

“So you promised to find the four other angels for Su hyung… did I understand that correctly?”

Yoochun nodded, “I know it seems unrealistic but somehow I know that I could do it. Besides you’ll help me guys right?”

YunHo smiled, “of course Chun… you can count on me.”

Changmin grunted and looked outside making Yoochun smile because he knew that his dongsaeng’s silence means he is willing to help.

“Say Chun… you mentioned a MinHo earlier… do you think…”

Yoochun smiled and nodded, “I have this gut feeling YunHo hyung… but I need to make sure.”

Changmin pinched his nose lightly, “Chun hyung I hope you know what you are doing…”

“I do Min, don’t worry too much.”

Yoochun pats the youngest shoulder just as YunHo pulls the car to a cozy restaurant. The oldest cousin turned to the youngest and smiled, “so Min… shall we wait for you or are you staying here?”

“You guys could go on ahead... I know you both have somewhere to go to and I have to test YunJi’s new creations…”

“All right, call me when you get home Min.”

Changmin sighed as he closed the door to YunHo’s van gently, “I’m way past 10 years old YunHo hyung but just to humor myself I’ll call you. Chun hyung, update me on what happens okay?”

“Sure will kiddo… see ya!”

Changmin pushed the door open and nodded at the waiter, “hello Shindong-ssi… where’s YunJi?”

“Oh hey Changmin-ssi… the boss is in the kitchen as usual with his brother. You can just go right in”

The model smiled at Shindong and walked casually to the kitchen, opening the doors gently so he wouldn’t surprise the busy chef while cooking. On the other side of his bestfriend is YunJi’s younger brother who is also close to him and a smaller guy that is new to his eyes…

“Min! You’re early!”

“Yeah… the photoshoot finished early. Hey Kyuhyun…”

Kyuhyun gave a mock salute and smiled at the older guy, “hey hyung… you are sampling Yunji hyung’s new creations?”

“Yeah… I haven’t been seeing you around, schoolwork?”

YunJi placed a plate of soup in front of Changmin and smirked at his younger brother, “nah…. Not school. He’s been busy over something incredibly special to him…”

Kyuhyun glared at his older brother who chuckled, “hyung… do you seriously have a death wish?”

“Kyuhyunnie, please don’t fight with your hyung…”

Changmin saw the way the younger Cho’s eyes softened when he turned to look at the smaller male. YunJi grinned and moved the plate closer to his bestfriend, “go on Min… this is shrimp pumpkin soup. Sungminnie gave me the idea for this and if this tastes okay, I’ll put it on the menu starting tomorrow.”

Changmin raised an eyebrow sending a silent message to his bestfriend as he took the initial taste of the soup. YunJi smiled sheepishly and stuck a tongue out, “I almost forgot… Min, the adorable guy behind my ugly brother is Lee Sungmin. He is taking his apprenticeship here. Sungmin, this tall guy is my best friend since we were kids… Shim Changmin.”

Sungmin moved from behind Kyuhyun to bow politely at Changmin, “it’s a pleasure to meet you Shim-ssi…”

Changmin nodded in return before turning to the chef beside him, “this gets my approval as usual… what’s next?”

Kyuhyun took out a pink cake from their fridge and laid it in front of the model, “this is strawberry cheesecake… Yun hyung’s experiment…”

Yunji then cut a large slice and placed it on a plate for Changmin’s consumption, “say… do you have anywhere to go later?”

“Nah… my cousins are busy so I don’t have anyone to bother. Why?”

The chef took the vegetables Sungmin handed him and he moved to start on the vegetable salad while Kyuhyun watches the almost cooked Jigae. 

“HyukJae hyung just came back from Japan and he invited me and Kyu. I was wondering if you want to come with us. Sungmin is coming too.”

“Sure I guess… How long will Hyuk hyung be staying?”

Kyuhyun handed a bowl full of tomatoes to his older brother, “Hyukkie hyung said he might stay here for some time… said his boyfriend felt more comfortable here in Korea.”

“Hyuk hyung’s boyfriend is still the handsome guy right Kyu?”

The younger Cho snorted, “I’m still more handsome hyung but if you mean the guy he started dating 3 years ago then yes.”

YunJi shook his head and sighed, “I swear your ego is as large as the moon. Sungminnie, can you take this out and give this to Shindong hyung?”

Sungmin nodded and took the now finished vegetable salad before bowing to the model and walking out of the kitchen. YunJi noticed his younger brother peeking out of the kitchen and he smirked, “you are free to follow the kiddo outside Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun reddened and threw a tomato at his older brother who caught the fruit with ease before turning around and tasting the next dish he would be giving Changmin for taste testing. The younger Cho leaned on the kitchen counter and smirked evilly, “you know YunJi hyung… if you want me to leave you two lovebirds alone, you could just tell me directly.”

YunJi and Changmin sputtered at the same time and Kyuhyun ran outside the kitchen, his rich laughter still ringing in both the older ones’ear.

“I swear I’m going to kill that ugly brother of mine one day”

Changmin leaned on his chair after he drank water to clear his throat, “If you need help with that, Ji… I’m a willing accomplice.”

YunJi chuckled and turned the grilled squid while plotting ways to kill get back at his devious brother.

Yoochun and YunHo had just arrived at the latter’s apartment… the younger one immediately ran and started unpacking the equipment they have at the back of the van as fast as he can so he could still prepare for his date with his loved duckbutt. In his haste (and excitement) he was able to carry the heaviest box and trudge slowly to the door while waiting for YunHo to open the door for him.

After a few seconds, his excitement slowly faded a bit and he started to feel the weight of the box…

“hyuuuung…YunHo hyung?”

Yoochun shifted from one foot to another to be able to accommodate the weight of the box as he waited for his YunHo hyung… another few seconds passed and Yoochun could feel his legs trembling,

Yoochun breathed deeply and shouted, “Yunhooooo hyuuuung!!!!!!!!!”

Before Yoochun could shift his leg, he already heard a shuffle and soon the box was lifted from his hands… a frantic YunHo checking his body for any signs of injury. The novelist sighed and patted his hyung’s shoulder, “I’m okay hyung… sorry.”

“Are you sure?”

Yoochun nodded and smiled, “Yup! The box was just too heavy. Where were you anyway?”

YunHo scratched his head and smiled sheepishly, “I kind of zoned out for a little bit…”

Yoochun chuckled earning a playful jab on his arm, “hyung you sound like a guy on his first date…”

“I’m not! I’m just… worried. How would you feel if you are staying in one house with the man you love who apparently doesn’t remember you anymore?”

Yoochun took the other end of the box and together the cousins lifted it carefully to YunHo’s studio, “Hyung… just think of this as an opportunity to make YunJae have its comeback.”

“YunJae?”

The novelist grinned and gave a peace sign, “yeah… YunHo and Jaejoong make YunJae!”

YunHo laughed and ruffled Yoochun’s hair, “I think Chun… the reason why our dongsaeng stopped being cute is because you outdo him at aegyo. Now, let’s finish unpacking so I could still tidy up a bit before the princess comes. ”

 Yoochun looked at his hyung weirdly then continued unpacking, “right… um hyung… have you already decided what to wear when you pick up your Jaejoong?”

“adasfsdfsdsf!!!!”

Yoochun laughed out loud and a very flustered YunHo (who just realized that his cousin was just teasing him) chased the younger with a broom he just randomly picked while running. The younger hid behind the cabinet containing YunHo’s prized porcelain piggy banks…

“Get out of there you teasing chicken head!”

“Hyung I was just kidding… put down that broom, please?”

“You aren’t getting out of this easily Park Yoochun…”

Yoochun grinned, “If you say so hyung… but I want to remind you that you only have 35 minutes left before you have to pick up Kim Hero-ssi and it takes 15 minutes to get to the Kim mansions, 20 if there’s traffic.”

“!!!!”

Yoochun chuckled, “don’t worry hyung, since I’m a good dongsaeng… I’ll volunteer to finish up while you go and pick up your ‘princess’. “

“Really?”

“Yes hyung… now can I get out?”

Yoochun heard no answer and he slowly walked out of his hiding place to find his YunHo hyung rummaging the inside of his small closet, trying to find a “suitable” thing to wear…

“Chunnie-ah, can you help hyung choose what to wear?”

Yoochun rolled his eyes and continued unpacking the boxes and putting away the rest of the equipment, “hyung… try going … it could probably allow you reach your goal faster.”

“Ya! My Jaejoong isn’t a ert like you!”

“Yeah…yeah…”

YunHo grumbled and just wore a random tank top with jeans plus his favorite black jacket before walking outside and throwing a small pillow at his cousin.

“Ow!!!”

YunHo smirked and walked towards the door, taking Yoochun’s car keys as he got out…”Chun, I’ll be borrowing your baby for my princess! Thank youuuuu!”

“Hyung! No! What would I use?!”

“You can borrow my bike! I’ll call you later, Chun! Thanks!”

“Hyung-ah! I stopped riding a bike a few…. “

Yoochun heard the door shut and he shook his head, “Ah he’s gone… I guess it can’t be helped…bike it is then… gah! Why is YunHo hyung so messy with his things!!!!!!! ”

In the Kim’s mansion, Hero has been walking back and forth inside the living room. Stopping a bit to bite his nail then continues to pace…

“Hero hyung, could you please settle down? I’m getting dizzy…”

Hero sat on the nearest chair and raked a hand on his hair, “I’m sorry Bummie… I can’t explain why I’m too nervous right now… it’s even adding to the headache…”

Kibum smiled and crossed his legs, “Hyung…. you look like an eloping girl waiting anxiously for her lover to come for her.”

Hero hissed at Hankyung’s assistant, “Shut up!”

“I’m just saying hyung… with the pacing back and forth and the large bag… speaking of that, why do you have three bags prepared? You just have to stay there for one day right?”

Hero scoffed and rolled his eyes, “Bummie I’m a model… I have to look good always... besides, these bags are just my overnight clothes.”

Kibum shook his head, “whatever… anyway… when your prince gets here, I won’t come out… little diva’s orders… if YunHo hyung sees me,  our reason for letting you go with him is ruined. So remember not to say anything, okay?”

Hero nodded and blushed, Key informed him of the plans but he can’t help but get flustered everytime he thinks about it…

“Bummie….”

“hm?”

“w-what do you think of YunHo?”

Kibum shot a weird look at his Hero hyung, “we aren’t super close but he’s a very nice person. Why?”

“N-nothing…. I just wanted to know your opinion.”

Kibum smiled and Hero turned redder, “ah hyung  I apologize but I won’t be able to wait till your prince gets here… Yongwoon hyung and his husband is throwing a small party.”

“Yongwoon is your police older brother right?”

Kibum rose from the chair and stretched, “Yeah… he and his husband is celebrating today and I don’t want Teukkie hyung to be disappointed.”

“T-teukkie?”

“Yeah… his real name is Park Jungsu but he wanted us to call him Leeteuk. You know him hyung?”

Hero shook his head and sat on the bed, “I don’t think so? Actually I don’t remember but his name sounds familiar somehow I can’t figure out why.”

“I’ll let you two meet one day but for now… enjoy your time with YunHo hyung. Goodluck!”

“Thanks Bummie…”

Kibum nodded and hugged the older male before walking out of the room… as soon as the younger Kim was out of the room, Hero collapsed on the floor and he held his head,

“Argh… My head… hurts… “

“Teukkie hyung!!! Teukkie hyung!!!”

“Ah Joongie-ah… what are you doing out here? Your wings aren’t strong enough… where’s your brother?”

“He’s at home…. Uh, are you going down to earth?”

The older angel nodded and the younger grinned, “can you take me with you hyung?”

“I’m sorry Joongie-ah…. Its not that easy to bring you down there.”

“B-but I can fly already and I can fight too!”

The older angel sighed and ruffled the younger one’s head, “I’m sorry… how about this… while hyung is observing below… can you take care of the other kids for me? Can you be their umma in my place? I’ll be very grateful”

“Un…. Y-you’re coming back, right?”

The older angel hugged the younger one and smiled, “of course Joongie… I’ll be there for a bit to check on stuff and come back.”

“Promise?”

“Of course Joongie and hyung keeps his word…”

“Okay… ”

Hero felt his head become heavy then he out, “Teukkie hyung….”