Fake Angel

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

“Hyung, are you all right?”

YunHo nodded and smiled weakly at Yoochun who sighed, “don’t think about him anymore… he doesn’t even acknowledge you.”

“Maybe I really was wrong… that Hero guy really isn’t my BooJae. He wouldn‘t just forget me right?”

Changmin nodded as he carried a huge cloud design and gave it to one of the assistants, “I agree hyung… based on the stories you told us repeatedly of your angel, he doesn’t seem to be someone who would forget the man he loves that easily.”

YunHo nodded, “Okay… let’s just finish this so we can go home… I want to sleep!”

“Aye aye Captain Jung!”

Changmin and Yoochun grinned at each other then at their hyung who finally smiled again. The two younger ones started putting the used props back to their places leaving YunHo who stood on his spot to do some test shots and get the best angle he could.

“YunHo, where am I going to supposed to pose?”

YunHo automatically  turned around when he heard the voice he was so familiar with… he came face to face with an angel with beautiful white wings.

“YunHo-sii?  YunHo?  Yun, are you okay?”

Tears started to stream down YunHo’s face and Hero started to panic, holding the crying man by the shoulders and lightly shaking while calling for help. The silent tears turned into soft sobs as YunHo slid down on the floor hands covering his face. The model looked around and unfortunately, the current location was deserted except for the two of them. Hero bit his lip and hugged the photographer by instinct, making the taller man sob a little harder.

Hero had the impression that YunHo was a strong man… so seeing him so broken and vulnerable made his heart break. Hero rocked the taller man back and forth, “shh… calm down… its okay. Everything is okay now…”

YunHo tightly gripped on the sleeve of Hero’s white shirt and whispered brokenly, “Jaejoong… Jaejoong… my beloved…I thought you were really gone…”

Hero couldn’t understand why he wasn’t repelled by the photographer’s touch; in fact he had this feeling that this was the touch he had been craving for. He may not be sure if this Jaejoong the photographer was talking about is really him or related to him but at the moment, nothing else mattered but the one in his arms. Hero was surprised when YunHo moved closer and gave him a chaste, loving kiss on the lips. The model blushed and touched his forehead with YunHo’s, “I…”

YunHo moved a bit away from the angel and caressed his face, “It’s all right… I don’t mind waiting for you… forever if I had to.”

“No.. I-…”

“Hero hyung, where are you?!”

“H-hero?”

YunHo pushed the surprised Hero away from him as he recognized the voice of the young designer. He stood up and hastily wiped the tears from his face, gritting his teeth as he finally realized that the wings on Hero’s back were just fastened by transparent straps.

The photographer bowed politely at the model who froze at the intensity of Yunho‘s eyes, “I’m sorry Kim Hero-ssi… please tell Key that I will just take a little break before we start the last shoot.”

YunHo turned around and started to walk away when Hero shouted,  “Y-YunHo! Earlier.. That…”

The photographer stopped in his tracks and without turning regarded the model, “I apologize for breaking down like that, Hero ssi. I will pay for the ruined white shirt and vest before the shoot starts. Just ask for a replacement from the stylist.”

“No! I…”

“You don’t have to report this to Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung. I’m really sorry for the earlier incident and for what happened now. I assure you that you will not be bothered by me again after this shoot.”

YunHo broke into a small run to another door just as Key finally reached the model. “There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you! We need to style your hair first! Windblown looks good on you but I have a better idea! By the way, was that YunHo hyung? Why was he running?”

Key turned the unmoving Hero, only to see him crying, “Hyung…”

Hero gave a small smile to the boy he had treated as a younger brother, “Key-ah, I think something is wrong with me. These tears won’t stop coming out.”

 Key hugged the still stiff Hero and rubbed his back, “tell me what happened hyung… does this have anything to do with why YunHo hyung was running earlier?”

“I think he hates me now…”

“YunHo hyung?”

Hero nodded and continued to cry silently on Key’s shoulder, “did you have a chance to tell him your side?”

“No… he just shoved me away when he realized I wasn’t Jaejoong… I’m… I don’t even know if I really am his Jaejoong! Or whoever that is! Aish! My head and my heart hurts so bad right now… I might be looking like a mess because of that photographer!”

Key chuckled and rubbed his hyung’s back, “I should have let you stay away from Heechul hyung. A year ago, you can’t even utter a single curse word without getting flustered.”

“I don’t see what’s funny with me being confused, Key.”

“I know, I’m sorry…hyung, do you think there’s a possibility that you are the Jaejoong YunHo hyung had been talking about?”

Hero disentangled himself from Key’s hold and turned away, “I could be that Jaejoong or some other guy …”

 “But you are wishing hard right now that you are YunHo hyung’s Jaejoong, aren’t you?”

Hero smiled sadly and gazed at the door where YunHo ran a few minutes ago, “since when have you become a mind reader?”