The Angels' story

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

Yoochun adjusted the beanie on his head as he slowly walked towards the upper room where his cousin was left behind earlier, he decided to go and check up on YunHo especially since not much staff goes into that room and his cousin could be needing help. Changmin agreed and told the slightly older one that he would finish everything for them since “Yoochun hyung couldn’t carry heavy boxes because of his scrawny arms and it would be me who would do all the loading anyway.”

Instead of being insulted, the novelist/songwriter chuckled and ruffled the younger boy’s head before running fast to avoid getting whacked. He knew that it was Changmin’s way of saying he can do it on his own. A soft buzzing sound made Yoochun stop to retrieve his forgotten phone from his pocket and he smiled when he saw who was calling, “Babe?”

“Chunnie….

Yoochun frowned upon hearing his lover’s tone, “Su… baby, is anything wrong?”

“I-its nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice…”

Yoochun massaged his forehead and leaned on the railing, “did you have that nightmare again babe? We can go see Dr. Park-Kim later if you want.”

“No! I… I’m not crazy Chunnie… maybe I’m just stressed this week because of the exams and all.

“You aren’t crazy Su babe but maybe those nightmares could be a memory that you have lost 5 years ago. You know your family and I just wanted to help you.”

“I know Chunnie… umma, appa and JunHo hyung said I should see Dr. Park-Kim too but my story isn’t normal and I’m scared he will tell me I’m crazy.

“No one calls my Su baby crazy and leave unscathed, you know that right?”

Yoochun smiled when he heard his adorable lover panic, “No Chunnie! You are not allowed to hurt anyone because of me! I-it just isn’t right!

“All right, I won’t do it if you don’t want me to. Do you want to talk about your dream?”

“D-do you have time? I know YunHo hyung needs your help and I don’t want to disturb you right in the middle of

Yoochun slumped on the ground in an attempt to find a comfortable position before cutting his lover’s rant, “yes I do… and don’t worry much. YunHo hyung adores you just as much as Changmin does so they would understand.”

“Hmp! YunHo hyung… yes. But that Changmin only loves me when I cook him food… when he had already gobbled everything up, he would call me ‘duck ’ again.

Yoochun chuckled, “that’s just his way of saying he likes you, Su. Don’t take it to heart. Okay, I‘m ready to listen to my baby now.”

He could hear Junsu take a deep breath before speaking again, “Well, it was almost the same as my other dreams… there were 5 or 6 of us who all had wings… mine, Wookie, Hae and Sungmin were white and MinHo had soft gray. We… escaped from heaven to look for someone they call umma. MinHo and I, we weren’t supposed to be there but the one we called Hae whined and dragged us and we had no choice. So we spread out our wings and flew down. When we reached land, we hid our wings and decided to separate from each other because we know the ‘wingless’ were hiding on earth.

“Wingless? That’s the first time you mentioned them Su.”

A short pause and Junsu continued, “Yeah, they were in my dreams before but this is the first time I remembered what they were called… In my dream, someone I call hyung told me to be wary of the wingless because they kill angels who visits earth. He said I am not strong enough yet to fight them so I have to be careful.

“So you have a real hyung then?”

“I’m not sure Chunnie… I couldn’t remember his face, just his voice. Oh and I remember him calling me Xiah… maybe that‘s my real name?

“I’m not sure Su…it could be. I have an idea… if the dreams you are having are parts of your memories then we should be able to find the remaining angels who came down to earth with you.”

“Chunnie… you don’t think I’m crazy, do you?

“Of course not! Besides even though I may not look like it but I do believe in angels. YunHo hyung also fell in love with one didn’t he?”

“Un…“

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about stuff. We’ll recover your memories slowly… just remember that whatever happens, Kim Junsu. Your family here and I love you very much and we accept you for who you are. All right?”

“Thank you Chunnie.

“No problem baby… now go sleep some more since you have no classes. You are graduating now so you need to cherish the few days of rest that you have.”

“Okay… I love you.

“You know I love you more babe. Talk to you later.”

Yoochun closed his mobile phone and made a mental note to tell his older cousin about the things his lover told him. He has this gut feeling that whatever Junsu had gone through, that Jaejoong of his cousin might have gone through too. Just as he was about to exit into a corner, he spotted someone curled at the side hiding behind a door. Yoochun walked close to the huddled figure and crouched down touching the person’s shoulder…

“YunHo hyung? What are you doing here?”

YunHo looked up, his eyes swollen from crying and his nose red. “Yoochun?”

The novelist/songwriter nodded and rubbed his hyung’s back, “what happened hyung?”

“I… I wasn’t wrong… Hero is Jaejoong… and he already forgot about me.”

Yoochun raised an eyebrow and prodded further, “are you sure? How did you know?”

“We kissed…”

Yoochun bit his lip and decided not to prod anymore seeing the devastated look on his hyung’s face. “What are you going to do now hyung?”

“I think I should probably start letting him go… Jaejoong seems to have moved on and he already has that Choi Siwon.”

“Hyung, are you really sure? I may not like that Hero guy but I know that if you do love someone, you should at least fight for him.”

“If that Siwon can make my BooJae happy then I will have to let him go. It‘s going to be hard for me but I will survive.”

“Hyung… don’t you find it strange that the angel you met a year ago could just forget you like that?”

“What do you mean?”

“I was just thinking maybe something happened in the year that passed… well my Su used to be an angel too and he did lose his memories…”

“Junsu is an angel?!?!”

Yoochun raised an eyebrow at YunHo’s outburst and pouted, “I knew you weren’t listening to me when I tell stories about my Su!”

“Ya shut up! You tell the same thing everyday anyway.”

Yoochun stuck his tongue out and YunHo did the same before the two launched into rich laughter. YunHo wiped his eyes and lightly punched Yoochun on the stomach, “thank you Chun. If you and Min weren’t with me… I probably would have died of depression long ago.”

“That’s because you are a big Emo, hyung. Ever since our parents died in the car accident, you took everything too seriously. Lighten up a bit…“

“I want to Chun but I don’t know how to… anyway, let’s go inside and finish that shoot so we can go home. I’m tired.”

“Are you sure?  Especially that you know for a fact that Hero Kim is certainly Jaejoong?”

“I’m still not sure Chun… honestly, I don’t want to get back inside and look at him right now but this is work and I have to do it.”

“Everything will be okay you big crybaby… I believe that Jaejoong and you are fated together just like my Su and me.”

“It’s funny… Changmin seemed to have said the same thing last new year….”

“Which means we are right. Come on, I’ll assist you so we can go home early. I have something to tell you about Junsu’s dream.”

Yoochun placed an arm around YunHo’s shoulder and the latter crossed his arms, “oh and who are you calling crybaby? I wasn’t the one who cried when we were about to ride an airplane.”

“Hey! There are planes that crashes!”

“Not when its just a five hour flight to the province.”

“Its still a plane!”