In my dreams

Last Flight ===HIATUS===

“Yunnie…”

YunHo slowly opened his eyes and he was met with a light so bright he had to use his hand to shield his eyes from the harsh glare.

“Yunnie, can you hear me?”

Despite the harsh glare of the light YunHo smiled… there’s only one who has the voice that can make his heart leap…”Jaejoong, is that you?”

The light slowly subsided and he was met with the man YunHo had been missing, “Yes…how’d you guess?”

YunHo grinned and sat up, “no one else calls me Yunnie other than you.”

Jaejoong slowly folded his wings and with a loud “Swoosh” sound, it moved inside his back making the one on the bed cringe with the sound. The angel chuckled at the human’s facial expression and he walked closer to the bed.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to you hiding your wings… isn’t it painful?”

Jaejoong smiled and crossed his legs as he sat comfortably on the bed, “a little… but I got used to it. I haven’t properly thanked you for healing my wounds when we first met. That was the first time I tried to hide my wings so my back was burnt.”

YunHo stared at Jaejoong’s back and thought,“Oh so that’s what happened to his back…”

“Yeah, that’s what happened.”

YunHo’s eyes widened and his cheeks reddened in embarrassment, “did I just say that out loud?”

Jaejoong laughed and YunHo thought it was the most beautiful sound he has heard his entire life…“No, you did not and before you even think about it, angels can’t read minds. Your small face is just too transparent.”

YunHo scratched his head and smiled sheepishly, “Is it?”

Jaejoong laughed once more and YunHo found himself watching the angel’s every move, “Um… J-jae, I-uh…”

“Yes Yunnie?”

“I-I…” YunHo gulped and Jaejoong nodded to urge him to go on…“I-uh… I l-lo…missed you.”

Jaejoong blushed and he shyly smiled at the man in front of him, “I missed you too… I’ve wanted to see you for the longest time but I can’t risk a repeat of what happened last time.”

YunHo perked up at the mention of the last time they met, he pushed the covers off and swung his legs off the bed startling the angel.

“Were you hurt that time? Did you get bruises? Your back wasn’t healed much then… was it aggravated?”

Jaejoong smiled sadly and shook his head, “I should be worrying about you… I’m sorry Yunnie for getting you through all that”

YunHo smiled and held the angel’s hand in between his own, “don‘t worry… I’m alive and that’s what’s important.”

The angel nodded and smiled, “I’m glad you found me that day…”

YunHo breathed in deeply and looked straight into the angel’s eyes, “you know I’ve been meaning to tell you this…”’

Jaejoong suddenly looked alarmed and then caressed YunHo’s cheek before standing, “I’m sorry but I have to go…”

“No wait Jae… I…”

“We’ll see each other again I promise…”

Jaejoong’s wings appeared on his back and the angel let go of the hands that was gripping his tightly…

“No! Wait! I love you!”