I Am A Jerk...

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Hey everyone, I have no idea what to write for the next chapter. Please comment some suggestions and I might consider adding it in. Kamsahamnida ;) By the way, I changed the previous chapter a little to make this chapter have some sense. Please read chapter 8 again to understand this! And the exams are coming so I might be a little busy and update less. I will tryyyyy~ thanks for reading and subscribing!
 
Bom P.O.V
 
I ran away, not believing my eyes. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I ran back to the YG Building. I ran into the building with my wet cheeks drenched with tears. I was walked up the stairs to the rooftop still sobbing. I wasn't looking and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry..." I said in a hoarse voice. I looked up. It was Se7en oppa. 
 
"Bom?" He tilted his head to get a better look at me. He bent down to my level "Why are you crying?" I tried to hold back my tears but instead, like a little girl, I broke down. He took me to the bench to sit down. He lent me his shoulder to cry on. At these times, I was so grateful for these caring oppas. He looked at me,"Telling someone is always better you know." 
 
I wiped my tears, caught me breath. I explained to him the entire situation. The kiss on set, the holding hands, the restaurant, the Dara kiss.
 
"I understand..." He calmed me. "You want me to call your maknae?" I nodded. He pressed multiple buttons on his phone, soon enough, Minzy was panting on top of the building.
 
Nobody P.O.V
 
Minzy sat beside Bom and nodded to Se7en, signaling for him to go. He gave a pat on Bom's back and left. "Oppa told me the whole story." Minzy said. "Haiz. Dara knew you like Jiyong. Why did she do that?" 
 
Bom cooled down after a while and walked to the edge of the rooftop and stared and the restaurant. Since Jiyong and Dara moved to the rooftop, Bom could see them. They were acting all lovey-dovey like a real couple. Bom didn't cry, but inside, her heart shattered to a million pieces.
 
-A Day Later-
 
*Ding Dong*
 
The doorbell to the Bigbang boy's dorm rang early in the morning. Since Seungri was the earliest to wake up, he answered the door. "Minzy?" He looked surprised to see the 2NE1's maknae standing at their doorstep this early. Instead of greeting Seungri, Minzy stormed into the dorm and into Jiyong's room. 
 
She hit Jiyong hard on the shoulder, "Yah! Jiyong! Wake up!" Jiyong half asleep, lifted up his head. "You knew Bommie unnie liked you, why did you still go out with Dara, and even worse kiss her!" By then, Jiyong was wide awake resorting his mind from last night. "What?! Noona doesn't like me! Since when?" Jiyong asked confused. "Oppa! No offense but you must be the stupidest man on earth not to realize!" Everyone in the dorm awoken due to the maknae's loud voice. Seungri peeked in and TOP came in with his banana character boxers. Daesung and Taeyang came in soon after. "What's all that noise?!" TOP scolded angrily, throwing his banana soft toy on the floor in anger. He just wanted more sleep. 
 
"Do you know what he has done?! He broke our Bommie unnie's heart yesterday!" Hearing about Bom, TOP immediately went towards Jiyong violently, "What is this about?! You broke noona's heart?! How could you! Don't you know she likes you?! You must be a fool for goodness sake!" TOP angrily. 
 
"Yah! I'm not gonna talk to you anymore!" Minzy said as she walked out the door. Jiyong heard Minzy mumbled "Jerk" at the door. "Hyung you really messed up this time." He said and went out and the others followed behind him.
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
Seungri was right, I messed up this time. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I grabbed the car keys and went into the car. I drove to the 2NE1 girls' dorm. In the car, I self reflected. Did I kiss Dara because I was drunk? I still wasn't sure of my feelings. Minzy is right, I am a jerk.
 
I reached the dorm and knocked on the door. The door opened. Oh! Why did it have to be her?! Dara greeted, "Annyeonhaseyo oppa," she blushed, "Were you looking for me?" I thought through it. "Um yes... I mean no! I'm looking for Bom." She seemed disappointed but not wanting to give up.
 
Dara: "Oppa, are you sure you weren't looking for me? 
 
Me: "Yes. I need to see Bom urgently now!"
 
Bom walked out of her room looking sleepy.
 
Bom: "Dara-ah, who is it?"
 
I can see her eyes still puffy. She must've cried alot last night. She looked at me and stopped. She gulped and came over to me.
 
Bom: "Oh, oppa what are you do--" I grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me. I have no idea where I'm bringing her.