Cute SkyTempo Moment

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

TOP P.O.V
 
It's been a long time. Jiyong and Bom are dating right now. I still love Bom but she loves Jiyong. We're good friends now. 
 
"Hyung ah don't move so much. I have to arrange your tux." But Seunghyun still moved around due to all the tickling. "Hyung! Do you want to look good for your date with ChaeRin or not?" 
 
"We'll Bom set it for me. I should be thankful."
 
--Meanwhile--
 
CL P.O.V
 
"Rin ahhhh~ You have to wear this!" Bom unnie said pointing to a black mini-dress. "Aniyaaa! Unnie! I can't do this, I can't where this kind of stuff, people will think I'm a !"
 
"Aish, are you saying I'm a ?" Bom pretended to be offended. "Aniiiiii~~~~ I never worn one before!" "Then try now!" 
 
Anyway, eventually I gave in. And I wore it along with a pair of heels. 
 
From there, I took a taxi to the restaurant. Looks like I was late... Seunghyun was sitting there looking at his phone.
 
"Oppa, mianhae... I'm late right?"
 
TOP P.O.V
 
OMO. ChaeRin looks so pretty today. "Um... N-no not at all. I was early." "Okay." 
 
Me: "Uh let's order?"
 
CL: "Ne oppa. I want their signature dish. That will be all."
 
Me: "I would like a bolognaise and some white wine."
 
CL: "Oppa, you shouldn't drink. It's bad for your health.
 
Me: "It's fine. Um so.... You look really pretty today."
 
CL: "Kamsahabnida. Bom unnie forced me to wear this."
 
Me: "Oh I see, it looks great on you."
 
CL: "Hehe oppa. Let me guess, someone forced you in that tux right?"
 
Me: "Seungri."
 
CL: "Kekeke yah I knew it! Speaking of him, I haven't seen him awhile, how is he?"
 
Me: "Not good. He's been feeling so alone."
 
CL: "Why not just after we eat, we go keep him company?"
 
Me: "I was thinking that, I thought you wouldn't want that."
 
After we ate, I drove with ChaeRin to the BigBang dorm. "MAKNAE AH, I'M HOME!" I shouted after opening the door. 
 
"AHHH~~~ HYUNG!" He ran from his room and hugged me. "YAY ARE YOU TWO GOING TO KEEP ME COMPANY??" 
 
CL: "Yes Ri."
 
Ri: "Kyaaaaa~ maknae is happy!" 
 
Me: "I'll go get some snacks. Sit down and Seungri, don't jump on the couch."
 
Panda P.O.V
 
Me: "ChaeRin noona, how are you and hyung?" I said lifting my eyebrows. 
 
CL: "Ah! I hate you ah!" She was so embarrassed.
 
TOP: "Yah Seungri did you bully your noona?"
 
Me: "Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~"
 
We ended up playing scissors paper stone. And the rules were that everyone has equal amount of food. Whoever wins can eat one mouth. The person that eat finish first wins.
 
"Kawi bawi bo!" I put scissors and ChaeRin put paper. "I win! SEUNGRI!" I shouted taking another bite. 
 
"Seungri ah, you ate more than 5 mouths already. We ate less than 3." Hyung said.
 
"Because my name is Seungri (Victory in korean)!" I shouted. ChaeRin then said, "Ri ah, you know pandas that eat alot become fat and then fans don't like them?" She teased.
 
OMO! I can't become overweight!
 
I started running around the place and CL and TOP kept laughing. Their eyes accidentally met. Cute moment! Pandaaaaa~
 
Hi~~ I felt really random when making this so that explains Seungri's cute behavior! I was really bored and felt like making this silly. SkyTempo~