"Sorry Ji."

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Bom P.O.V
 
Hul~~~~~ I sighed after hearing my phone ring the 4th time. I got up lazily and walked to my phone.
 
Me: "Yoboseyo..." I said in my sleepy voice.
 
Jiyong: "It's Jiyong. Could we meet up?"
 
Me: "Oppa, it's 2 a.m. in the morning and you expect me to skip my precious sleep to meet you?"
 
Jiyong: "Noona, it's--"
 
Me: "Don't call me that. It's too informal. Call me Bom." I scolded after remembering what Gummy unnie told me.
 
Jiyong: "Okay... Bom, it's really important!"
 
Me: "Sorry Ji." I said hanging up.
 
I walked to my bed and flopped down.  I couldn't go back to sleep no matter how much I try. After a hopeless 30 minutes of lying on my bed, I decided to go for some ice cream. I grabbed my keys and closed the door shut as quietly as I could.
 
TOP P.O.V
 
Feeling down, I walked to my favorite ice cream shop.
 
When I was reaching for the door, I heard a familiar voice. "Oppa?" I turned around.
 
Me: "Noona, what are you doing here?"
 
Bom: "Can't sleep. You?"
 
Me: "Same here."
 
Bom P.O.V
 
Seunghyun oppa brought two cups of ice cream. One banana flavored and one corn flavored.
 
Me: "Kamsahamnida." I said taking the ice cream from his hands.
 
In the process, touching them by accident. We both blushed.
 
Me: "Sorry..."
 
TOP: "It's okay."
 
Me: "How did you know corn was my favorite?"
 
TOP: "I know everything about you."
 
I was taken aback.
 
Me: "Oh... Jinjja?"
 
TOP: "Yes. From your favorite food to your favorite brand of lipstick."
 
Me: "Oh really? What's my favorite brand of lipstick then?"
 
TOP: "Chanel. Because Jiyong likes Chanel too."
 
Me: "What.... I don't like Jiyong oppa."
 
How did he know...
 
TOP: "Kohjimal...." He muttered
 
Me: "What did you say?"
 
TOP: "Aniiiii~ Noona, it's nothing!"
 
I wanted to hit him on his shoulder when he blocked me with his hand and we started wrestling.
 
He was too strong and pushed me and....
 
Our faces were inches away from each other...
 
I was blushing like a tomato! He went forward and like in the movies, we kissed.
 
When he pulled away, I was full of questions. Why did he kiss me? And more importantly, why did I kiss back?