"If Nobody Will Marry You Then I Will"

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

Jiyong P.O.V

Now that I got the filming dates, I can text Bom noona when we are going to do the recording, singing and MV shooting.

To: Bommie Noona

I got the dates for the filming. But TOP hyung will text you the details because I don't know when your filming starts.

As soon as I put down my phone, it vibrated. 

From: Bommie

Okay oppa. Are you free today? We should meet for lunch, my treat as a thank you for putting me in your song.

 

To: Bommie

Okay we should have lunch at this kimchi restaurant near YG. But I'll treat instead as a thank you for accepting to be in my song.

Bom P.O.V

From: Jiyong Oppa

Okay we should have lunch at this kimchi restaurant near YG. But I'll treat instead as a thank you for accepting to be in my song.

 

Aigoo... This oppa always treats me, I feel so bad. But who couldn't say no to free food? -After 4 Hours- I opened the door of the homey restaurant. Hmm... I see no sign of Jiyong oppa. Maybe he's not here yet. I picked a table by the window. I sat down and looked out the window waiting for oppa. I saw a beautiful couple walking by the street. I want a boyfriend too... Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Noona?"

Jiyong P.O.V

I entered the restaurant and saw Bom straight away. She was looking at the window. I turned around and saw a boy planting a kiss on the girl's head. What a cute couple. Why was Bom looking at them? I sneaked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Noona?" Bom: "Huh? Oh oppa you're here" Noona is blushing, is she embarrassed?

Me: "Noona, you were looking at a couple. Are you jealous of them? You want a boyfriend?"

Bom: "Yeah, of course. But look at me. I'm ugly and fat. Who would want to be my boyfriend? It's all your fault, you're always feeding me food. What if I never get married? I've never even had a first kiss..."

Bom P.O.V

Me: "Yeah, of course. But look at me. I'm ugly and fat. Who would want to be my boyfriend? It's all your fault, you're always feeding me food. What if nobody wants to marry me? I've never even had a first kiss..."

Jiyong: "First of all, noona. You're not ugly and fat, you're really pretty. And since its my fault, if nobody will marry you then I will."