An Awkward Lunch

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

Bom P.O.V

Jiyong: "First of all, noona. You're not ugly and fat, you're really pretty. And since its my fault, if nobody will marry you then I will."

Omo. Is oppa kidding? I hope he's not. Aigoo... I'm blushing, this is so embarrassing, eotteokhae?! Bom, stop making a fool of yourself!

Me: "Oppa, are you kidding?"

Jiyong: "Maybe?"

Me: "Oppa, I--"

~Riiing~

Jiyong: "Hold on. Yoboseyo? Hyung? Ne. Oh so soon? Okay I will tell noona."

And Jiyong oppa hung up. I'm guessing that was TOP oppa?

Jiyong: "Hyung wanted to tell us that filming starts next week."

Me: Wow! So fast?

Jiyong: "Yeah... What were you saying just now?"

Me: "Oh it's nothing" 

I said trying to grin it off.

Jiyong: "Okay then."

Jiyong P.O.V

"Oppa this food is delicious" Bommie said stuffing another spoon in . "Glad you enjoyed it." I replied casually.

Bom: "Umm... Oppa can I ask you something?"

Me: "Of course."

Bom: "Were you serious about just now?"

Me: "Maybe?"

I gave the same answer but I guess Bom was too embarrassed to say anything else so she just nodded her head. Yah! Stupid Jiyong, why did I tell her that? I must've really hurt her feelings... We're acting so awkward now. "Umm... So do you want to discuss the song?" I asked to break the silence. "Um yeah." She replied fiddling with her food. 

Me: "So next week we're going to do a really quick shot. It's just taking photos of us to add on the phone and locker scene. 

Bom: "So... It's already 2 p.m. so I guess I'll go off first. 

Me: "Are you going back to the office?"

Bom: "No, we're done for the day so I will return to my dorm first. Bye..."

Me: "Bye"

I said as I watched her leave. I wish I didn't tell her the whole marry thing. I guess I was just trying to cheer her up. Aigoo, it's gonna so awkward during the shooting.

 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing, I really appreciate it. More coming up ^.~

~조린 Jolene